Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Woman Gives Birth To Miracle Twins, After Doctor Said She Was Carrying Fibroid - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Gives Birth To Miracle Twins, After Doctor Said She Was Carrying Fibroid (29576 Views)

Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) / 3 Men Carrying Sacrifice In Ikorodu, Forced To Eat It (Photos) / Rev. Yunusa Sabo Nmadu & Wife Welcome Twins After 25 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Gives Birth To Miracle Twins, After Doctor Said She Was Carrying Fibroid by BloggersNG: 11:22am On Oct 18, 2017
The Miracle twins! A woman with a strong faith has shared her testimony, of how she gave birth to twins, After Doctors declared her wombs filled with Fibroid.. The Woman stood on her ground, and rebuked it, Months later she welcomed cute Twins, pictured with her above, The excited mother shared the photos and wrote;

"That moment when i held what the Sonographer first confirmed was Fibroid.
Sir, my womb is not meant for Fibroid, i said.
Madam, he said, i know a foetus when i see one and fibroid when i see one. Can't you see the difference? As he showed me the images on his scan machine.
Sir, i will come back here and you will see that i am carrying twins, i got up and left.

He looked at me like, so this one want to teach me my job. Me too looked at him like, am about to shock you with the miracles the God i serve can wroth.
Not after i hear those amazing testimonies from the altar, not after all the twins prayer request i have been writing years before i even met my husband. "Devil you can lie sha o"

Long story short... i got home and started preparing for twins. God gave me a miraculous testimony, no fertility drugs (contrary to what i have heard people say), no special regimen, easy pregnancy save for palpitations as a result of 2 men growing inside me, favourable conditions etc... Most times i think i don't deserve it but Jehovah is the all merciful who blesses us regardless of our situation.

I look at these gifts and wonder... none of them look like fibroid ���, what i see are great and honorable men, who will impact their generation and beyond, positevely doing exploits and constantly showcasing God's Glory.

Jehovah, me your daughter is saying thank you again. My whole being and all that i am is not enough to say thank you. Gratitude is all i have got in me!!!'''

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/10/woman-gives-birth-to-miracle-twins.html

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Miracle Twins, After Doctor Said She Was Carrying Fibroid by biacan(f): 11:26am On Oct 18, 2017
OMG can't wait to get married...... and start having kids 4 would be okay for me...... To all the expectant couples you're next in line this is your year of testimonies....... cheers

116 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Miracle Twins, After Doctor Said She Was Carrying Fibroid by nairavsdollars(f): 1:32pm On Oct 18, 2017
That doctor needs to have his medical certificate verified and if possible, withdrawn from him. The same doctors who wrongly diagnosed Gani Fawehinmi and sent him to early grave

16 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Miracle Twins, After Doctor Said She Was Carrying Fibroid by YelloweWest: 1:33pm On Oct 18, 2017
cool
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Miracle Twins, After Doctor Said She Was Carrying Fibroid by enemyofprogress: 1:33pm On Oct 18, 2017
Naija doctor I hail o
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Miracle Twins, After Doctor Said She Was Carrying Fibroid by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 18, 2017
Atheist will say
'It was change of blood reaction'.

We Christians and Muslims know it was the work of God.

Man proposes God disposes.

God is great.
Allahu Akbar.

53 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Miracle Twins, After Doctor Said She Was Carrying Fibroid by maxiuc(m): 1:33pm On Oct 18, 2017
wink
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Miracle Twins, After Doctor Said She Was Carrying Fibroid by davodyguy: 1:33pm On Oct 18, 2017
Old. Saw the image on Facebook couple of weeks back.

Our bloggers love to celebrate.

It's cool to have such testimony, especially to encourage those TTC that anything is possible with God

5 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Miracle Twins, After Doctor Said She Was Carrying Fibroid by Emiismart(m): 1:33pm On Oct 18, 2017
God of wonders indeed

7 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Miracle Twins, After Doctor Said She Was Carrying Fibroid by enemyofprogress: 1:33pm On Oct 18, 2017
biacan:
OMG can't wait to get married...... and start having kids 4 would be okay for me...... To all the expectant couples you're next in line this is your year or testimonies....... cheers
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

5 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Miracle Twins, After Doctor Said She Was Carrying Fibroid by Perfecter4real(m): 1:33pm On Oct 18, 2017
There is nothing God can not do?

10 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Miracle Twins, After Doctor Said She Was Carrying Fibroid by AlexCk: 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2017
Na God oo.
Miracles happen,

Anyways,........@pix below cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Miracle Twins, After Doctor Said She Was Carrying Fibroid by stanley99a(m): 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2017
That's a miracle.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Miracle Twins, After Doctor Said She Was Carrying Fibroid by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2017
IT CAN ONLY BE GOD

11 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Miracle Twins, After Doctor Said She Was Carrying Fibroid by itiswellandwell: 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2017
Happy for you Madam. I tap into this testimony for all expecting mothers. May God grant your wishes.

Check my signature for your customised ATM card flash drive as ideal souvenir for your clients this xmas/new year.

12 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Miracle Twins, After Doctor Said She Was Carrying Fibroid by GIDIBANKZ(m): 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2017
biacan:
OMG can't wait to get married...... and start having kids 4 would be okay for me...... To all the expectant couples you're next in line this is your year or testimonies....... cheers

I want to merry you øoh sowi marry you
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Miracle Twins, After Doctor Said She Was Carrying Fibroid by asawanathegreat(m): 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2017
Naija doctor 4 you, God pass man. All glory returns to him.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Miracle Twins, After Doctor Said She Was Carrying Fibroid by gebest: 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2017
the doctor was 100% correct, she was actually carrying a fibroid, but the doctor of all doctors who can turn genotype from SS to AA, who can turn DISSAPPOINTMENT to APPOINTMENT who can turn GRASS to GRACE, who can turn BITTER to SWEET, who can make I CAN'T to I CAN, who can course NOTHING to SOMETHING, when that man says yes nobody can say no, am talking about the LORD of LORDS and the KING of KINGS, when that man pick ur calls, all is sttled, so he picked her call nd now here is the result, baba GOD pls pick my calls.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Miracle Twins, After Doctor Said She Was Carrying Fibroid by etinanguy(m): 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2017
See as those pikin resemble me.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Miracle Twins, After Doctor Said She Was Carrying Fibroid by Factfinder1(m): 1:35pm On Oct 18, 2017
Quack doctors everywhere

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Miracle Twins, After Doctor Said She Was Carrying Fibroid by paulchineduN(m): 1:35pm On Oct 18, 2017
Whose report shall we believe? It's the report of our Lord Jesus Christ. To all the expectant mothers, trust in the Lord and he will do it.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Miracle Twins, After Doctor Said She Was Carrying Fibroid by sharisto(m): 1:35pm On Oct 18, 2017
it must be all dis ipob doctors who will not sit dwn n learn well.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Miracle Twins, After Doctor Said She Was Carrying Fibroid by bentlywills(m): 1:35pm On Oct 18, 2017
Wonderful God

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Miracle Twins, After Doctor Said She Was Carrying Fibroid by sharisto(m): 1:35pm On Oct 18, 2017
it must be all dis ipob doctors who will not sit dwn n learn very well.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Miracle Twins, After Doctor Said She Was Carrying Fibroid by hopyroll(m): 1:35pm On Oct 18, 2017
The so call doctor is definitely not a qualified doctor.
Congrats ma'am
Abe where and when be the ceremony
I love naming ceremony amala

3 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Miracle Twins, After Doctor Said She Was Carrying Fibroid by goldenarrow: 1:36pm On Oct 18, 2017
It can only be GOD.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Miracle Twins, After Doctor Said She Was Carrying Fibroid by HMZi: 1:36pm On Oct 18, 2017
HATE THIS SPACE BOOKERS FOR REAL
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Miracle Twins, After Doctor Said She Was Carrying Fibroid by Odey1997(m): 1:36pm On Oct 18, 2017
Nigerian doctors for you simple test/scan/x-ray they can't carry out
For how long can this incompetence continue?
Only a few know their craft later they'll carry strike for head like gala while innocent souls are dying
Congrats to her though

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Miracle Twins, After Doctor Said She Was Carrying Fibroid by Primenet(m): 1:36pm On Oct 18, 2017
To God Be The Glory

4 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Miracle Twins, After Doctor Said She Was Carrying Fibroid by Mhizkel(f): 1:37pm On Oct 18, 2017
I will continue to tell people this 'Doctors are not God'
Seen similar cases like this times without number. I have witnessed where a doctor told a pregnant patient not to bother herself that she would only put to bed through cesarean session. God so good, it came out the opposite way.

Lesson to learn: Your faith and hopes should be in God, not human.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Miracle Twins, After Doctor Said She Was Carrying Fibroid by cardoctor(m): 1:37pm On Oct 18, 2017
Quack doctors

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Jesus Really God? / Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness / Peter Ebhota Udo Dies Of Hypertension 22 Months After Freedom From Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.