Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Two Pythons in one day. Breakfast and Lunch Loading. - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Two Pythons in one day. Breakfast and Lunch Loading. (41152 Views)

My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch. / Peak 456 Educates On The Importance Of Breakfast And Age-Appropriate Nutrition / 3 Huge Pythons Caught In Lagos Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Pythons in one day. Breakfast and Lunch Loading. by Nobodys(f): 1:40pm On Oct 18, 2017
there might be dangers involved in eating some of these snakes. Hmmm snake pox loading
Re: Two Pythons in one day. Breakfast and Lunch Loading. by paulchineduN(m): 1:40pm On Oct 18, 2017
Buratai, come and have ur pet dead or alive, cooked or uncooked. Na only know the agreement u have with animal kingdom. I even learnt that u have a place where these unfriendly animals are kept
Re: Two Pythons in one day. Breakfast and Lunch Loading. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 18, 2017
Kufie:

Another one cool

We found another while cutting up the first one. More meat!! grin grin grin

Chai.

1 Like

Re: Two Pythons in one day. Breakfast and Lunch Loading. by goodyvin02(m): 1:41pm On Oct 18, 2017
la-la -la-la-la-la-la-la-la
Re: Two Pythons in one day. Breakfast and Lunch Loading. by Kufie(m): 1:42pm On Oct 18, 2017
temmypotter:
This one you are killing so many snakes in one day

I hope those pythons are not planning to invade your area

and these first two just came to survey the land.

No problem. We'll eat them all grin
Re: Two Pythons in one day. Breakfast and Lunch Loading. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 18, 2017
At this rate, pythons will migrating traveling abroad....
Re: Two Pythons in one day. Breakfast and Lunch Loading. by Ramanto(m): 1:42pm On Oct 18, 2017
The Meat seems to be more than the snake
Re: Two Pythons in one day. Breakfast and Lunch Loading. by janefrances01(f): 1:43pm On Oct 18, 2017
Is it because our soldiers dey do python dance make people to dey kill python any how?
Re: Two Pythons in one day. Breakfast and Lunch Loading. by lamalang(m): 1:44pm On Oct 18, 2017
Monkey fox loading
Re: Two Pythons in one day. Breakfast and Lunch Loading. by guru90: 1:45pm On Oct 18, 2017
RottenTomato:
Who has live python for sale? I need one as a pet!

order better python via India.
Re: Two Pythons in one day. Breakfast and Lunch Loading. by asawanathegreat(m): 1:46pm On Oct 18, 2017
Python pox on its way to naija, stay away from snake meat.
Re: Two Pythons in one day. Breakfast and Lunch Loading. by OboOlora(f): 1:46pm On Oct 18, 2017
Kufie:

Another one cool

This is unfair, u just wanna wipe out the entire family.
Re: Two Pythons in one day. Breakfast and Lunch Loading. by Niftyrules(m): 1:47pm On Oct 18, 2017
Kufie:
Just visited my cousins in the village and this is what they're preparing for breakfast. Lol. I've never had snake meat before but you bet I'm giving it a shot today.

cc: lalasticlala

And you talk say Nigeria dey recession!

Re: Two Pythons in one day. Breakfast and Lunch Loading. by Kufie(m): 1:47pm On Oct 18, 2017
tayo200:
this thing gonna be sweet...should I come and join

Meat plenty. Come through cool
Re: Two Pythons in one day. Breakfast and Lunch Loading. by Kufie(m): 1:48pm On Oct 18, 2017
Niftyrules:

And you talk say Nigeria dey recession!
If e no dey recession na KFC I for dey chop
Re: Two Pythons in one day. Breakfast and Lunch Loading. by Daeylar(f): 1:48pm On Oct 18, 2017
Mrjo:
did u want tham to become terriorists?

grin grin grin grin grin LMAO

Because in the logic of jubrin

Secession = terrorism
Re: Two Pythons in one day. Breakfast and Lunch Loading. by Kufie(m): 1:49pm On Oct 18, 2017
asawanathegreat:
Python pox on its way to naija, stay away from snake meat.

Buratai boys sabi Python dance. Dem go wipe out the pox
Re: Two Pythons in one day. Breakfast and Lunch Loading. by Folbim(m): 1:49pm On Oct 18, 2017
Mrjo:
did u want tham to become terriorists?
beware of Python pox
Re: Two Pythons in one day. Breakfast and Lunch Loading. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 18, 2017
Kufie:

Another one cool

Oga watch well ooo.. They might be coming to find out what happend to others
Re: Two Pythons in one day. Breakfast and Lunch Loading. by VickyRotex(f): 1:50pm On Oct 18, 2017
Ewwwwwwww!!! Puke Puke Puke!!! embarassed
Re: Two Pythons in one day. Breakfast and Lunch Loading. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 18, 2017
maxiuc:
To catch a snake thread here on nairaland you have to First

Be jobless

Have a bullet speed network service

Be vigilant

That's what it takes to be on front-page of any snake thread

But you are actually on the first page o... undecided

1 Like

Re: Two Pythons in one day. Breakfast and Lunch Loading. by krisinfo: 1:51pm On Oct 18, 2017
Massive price slash. ACER touchscreen detachable laptop up for sale. Never tampered eith before, and in perfect working condition. N50k only. Holla 08024364100 for inspection *serious buyers only

Re: Two Pythons in one day. Breakfast and Lunch Loading. by RottenTomato: 1:51pm On Oct 18, 2017
guru90:

order better python via India.
U don't mean it!!!
Re: Two Pythons in one day. Breakfast and Lunch Loading. by Sakie: 1:51pm On Oct 18, 2017
Innocent husband and wife going for a stroll killed and eaten. angry angry angry its well

3 Likes

Re: Two Pythons in one day. Breakfast and Lunch Loading. by Kufie(m): 1:52pm On Oct 18, 2017
smithsydny:
Oga watch well ooo.. They might be coming to find out what happend to others

And we will have surplus for dinner
Re: Two Pythons in one day. Breakfast and Lunch Loading. by 8stargeneral: 1:53pm On Oct 18, 2017
D way guys dey kill python dis days i dont tink our children will see it real again,may go into extinction soon
Re: Two Pythons in one day. Breakfast and Lunch Loading. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 18, 2017
Kufie:

And we will have surplus for dinner

Re: Two Pythons in one day. Breakfast and Lunch Loading. by jbhill(m): 1:55pm On Oct 18, 2017
She asked "What do I do for a living?
Then I replied, "I analyze and invest in highly risky business opportunities that has the possibilities of high returns, I deal with international investment of over 1.5, 2.5, 3.5, analyzing and investing in business opportunities across England, Spain, Italy, Germany, France etc."
She was excited but she neva knew I was talking about Bet9ja... undecided[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

1 Like

Re: Two Pythons in one day. Breakfast and Lunch Loading. by seejay80s: 1:55pm On Oct 18, 2017
its yr type that brings new disease to this country. must every thing be food?
Re: Two Pythons in one day. Breakfast and Lunch Loading. by correctguy101(m): 1:55pm On Oct 18, 2017
Guys will eat and finish all the Pythons in Nigeria. Next time Python no go dance again angry
Re: Two Pythons in one day. Breakfast and Lunch Loading. by DozieInc(m): 1:56pm On Oct 18, 2017
ShyCypher:
Pythons should just secede from Nigeria in peace...

This is gettin' too much
They should start agitating already lol.
Re: Two Pythons in one day. Breakfast and Lunch Loading. by consultancy: 1:58pm On Oct 18, 2017
oboi that's ur village joor, why u sayin ur cousins village. must coonfess d snake meat is looking yummy already grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Antelope Bush Meat / The N27.8million Bottle Of Champagne Nigerians Buy In United Kingdom / My N1,000 Breakfast And Lunch.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.