Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Brace Yourself! Black Friday Is Coming - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Brace Yourself! Black Friday Is Coming (472 Views)

Obalende Awka Is Coming With A Bang On Friday, 30/09/2022 / What Is Black Friday? / Hurrah! Black Friday Is Coming! - See Five (5) Things To Do Before Black Friday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brace Yourself! Black Friday Is Coming by skino4united(m): 1:51pm On Oct 18, 2017
BRACE YOURSELVES! BLACK FRIDAY IS COMING!

When the clouds are dark and dawn billows with a promise of mouth-watering deals, It is Jumia Black Friday!

Maybe you’ve heard, or maybe you have not just heard enough!

Black Friday is the new black that is turning our heads around. And we cant just wait!! Black Friday is that time of year where you get to pay little or nothing to get products and deals of a lifetime!

Yes…You heard me right? It is a deal that can happen at only one place at the same time. Jumia, your number one retailer of course in care of me (Jumia sales consultant)

Here are few things to do before Black Friday:

Budget: It is definitely not a joke! Your account can practically run dry while checking out deals on the Jumia website. If you don’t want to order so many goods and leave nothing to celebrate Christmas with, or pay for the remaining carted goods; please budget. I am begging you and here to put you through and manage your order while you're at the comfort of your home.

Subscribe: Subscribe to my updates on Facebook..(skino4united@gmail.com)
Facebook page.. (@phonebase.skino4united) whatsapp/telegram..(07032292477) Twitter/Instagram..(@skino4united) to be informed of deals as they come! You know we love you and don’t want you to miss out. This is your way to be well educated on the deals and products available. Do well to check my updates some days before just to be sure that what you want is there.

Skino,
Jumia sales consultant at your service [b][/b]

(1) (Reply)

See Schools Where Pupils Gets Goat As Rewards For Taking 1st Position / Open Mall Fashion Show 2018 / Face Of Osun 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.