Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Whats Your Experience With Domainking?for Me They Are Scammers And They Suck - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Whats Your Experience With Domainking?for Me They Are Scammers And They Suck (2423 Views)

Wallets.africa Are Scammers! / Whogohost.com VS Domainking.ng – Who Does It Better In Providing Web Hosting / How Reliable Is Domainking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Your Experience With Domainking?for Me They Are Scammers And They Suck by mamaboss: 2:28pm On Oct 18, 2017
Domainking host sucks..

You can get your domain from them but not your host..They never want to listen and accept its their fault.

Its over 2weeks my colleagues and i bought a domain and host with them and to install a theme is a problem.We thought the problem was as a result of space.

These thieves collected another 8500NGN from us to increase bandwidth and the story still remains same..

I will not advice anyone to deal with them.Its scam especially their host..

Got a message from them this morning that my themes etc are corrupt

My designer installed that same theme they claim was corrupted on a subdomain and it worked flawlessly,now one of the india guys on the platform sent a message some minutes ago that he didnt my theme was corrupt

I asked them for a refund but they dont want to.Keep collecting peoples money

www.domainking.ng
Re: Whats Your Experience With Domainking?for Me They Are Scammers And They Suck by DomainKingTeam: 2:57pm On Oct 18, 2017
mamaboss:
Domainking host sucks..

You can get your domain from them but not your host..They never want to listen and accept its their fault.

Its over 2weeks my colleagues and i bought a domain and host with them and to install a theme is a problem.We thought the problem was as a result of space.

These thieves collected another 8500NGN from us to increase bandwidth and the story still remains same..

My designer installed that same theme they claim was corrupted on a subdomain and it worked flawlessly,now one of the india guys on the platform sent a message some minutes ago that he didnt my theme was corrupt

www.domainking.ng

Hi Mamaboss,
I have checked your support tickets for the issue that you have explained here.

Please note that our support team has replied to you many times on your query, but we have not received any response to our questions that we had asked from your end regarding your issue.

We had asked you to please let us know the error that you were getting & the plugins or theme that you are trying to install during the error but you never replied to our questions.

Kindly understand that it is impossible for us to assist you and to resolve any issue without understanding your error & knowing about the issue that you are facing with your Theme or website.

We want to assist you in making sure that your issue gets resolved but please understand that you must reply to our questions that we have asked from you. Without that it becomes impossible for us to troubleshoot an error.

Moreover, I have checked on support ticket that you had yourself contacted us for upgrading your Hosting account on 10th October, 2017. Please refer to the support ticket ID: #813061

Moreover, please note that we never force any of our clients for any upgrades. In many recent cases of Bandwidth issues we normally reset the Bandwidth for our clients Free of Cost.

We really want to make sure that we resolve your issue. For this I request you to get back to us on support ticket with the details that we had asked from you. Our support team will definitely resolve your issue.

I hope you understand this.

Feel free to contact us if you need any help.

Best Regards,
Angad,
Domainking.NG
Re: Whats Your Experience With Domainking?for Me They Are Scammers And They Suck by SConnect: 3:16pm On Oct 18, 2017
mamaboss:
Domainking host sucks..

www.domainking.ng

I am sorry you had such bad experience.

Just incase, you may be interested in a Reliable Web Hosting Provider for your website.

Our unlimited web hosting package is the best, it's super fast and very stable backed with a 100% Uptime Guarantee.

Top Features:
Unlimited Web Space
Unlimited Monthly Bandwidth
Free Unlimited SSL Certificates
Free Automatic Daily Backup
100% Uptime Guarantee
Fully supports Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, SMF, etc
FREE Softaculous Auto Installer
FREE Website Transfer
London, UK Data-center

Starting at ₦2700 First Year using Promo Code: 50%OFFUNLIMITED
Payments Accepted via Bitcoin, PerfectMoney, PayPal, Naira MasterCard/Verve/Visa & GTBank Internet Banking

Why You Should Host Your Website With Us

UNLIMITED BANDWIDTH/TRAFFIC
At SpeedyConnect.net, worrying about the bandwidth/traffic consumption of your shared hosting account is a thing of the past as each of our shared hosting packages has Unlimited bandwidth/traffic.

WE ARE NOT RESELLERS
We own and manage all our servers, This allows us to pass on very competitive lowest cost prices unto our customers.

24/7/365 CUSTOMER SUPPORT
We are always here to serve you 24/7/365 (Day and Night) via Live Chat, Ticket.

100% UPTIME GUARANTEE
We hate downtime just as much as you do. We guarantee your website a rock solid 100% uptime, which means your website will be online always.

LOW PRICE GUARANTEE
Our Hosting prices are very cheap and include an extensive list of features including UNLIMITED web space, UNLIMITED bandwidth, and If you know of any host offering same features at a lower price, just contact us and we will beat it.

FREE AUTOMATIC DAILY BACKUP
Your data are automatically backed up daily and stored in multiple backup servers at no extra cost. Sleep well knowing your data is in safe hands.

YOU BENEFIT FROM HIGH QUALITY HARDWARE & NETWORK
We utilize only High spec Intel Xeon CPU's, Enterprise SATA's & SSD's, fully redundant premium network, 1Gbps Uplink and lot's more.

----------
Follow us on Social Media:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/speedyconnect
Facebook: https://facebook.com/speedyconnect.net
Instagram: https://instagram.com/speedyconnect_net
------------

Re: Whats Your Experience With Domainking?for Me They Are Scammers And They Suck by mamaboss: 8:34pm On Oct 18, 2017
DomainKingTeam:

Hi Mamaboss,

Please note that our support team has replied to you many times on your query, but we have not received any response to our questions that we had asked from your end regarding your issue.

We had asked you to please let us know the error that you were getting & the plugins or theme that you are trying to install during the error but you never replied to our questions.

Kindly understand that it is impossible for us to assist you and to resolve any issue without understanding your error & knowing about the issue that you are facing with your Theme or website.

We want to assist you in making sure that your issue gets resolved but please understand that you must reply to our questions that we have asked from you. Without that it becomes impossible for us to troubleshoot an error.

Moreover, I have checked on support ticket that you had yourself contacted us for upgrading your Hosting account on 10th October, 2017. Please refer to the support ticket ID: #813061

Moreover, please note that we never force any of our clients for any upgrades. In many recent cases of Bandwidth issues we normally reset the Bandwidth for our clients Free of Cost.

We really want to make sure that we resolve your issue. For this I request you to get back to us on support ticket with the details that we had asked from you. Our support team will definitely resolve your issue.

Best Regards,
Angad,
Domainking.NG

You guys suck.I have replied you many times,even sent you screenshot of the error message the designer was seeing.What else do you want?

You guys keep asking me the same question over and over .am tired of responding to the same message.

Now,the designer tried to install the theme on another platform and everything is working perfectly well.DIDNT YOU SEE THE LINK TO THE PAGE SHE UPLOADED THE THEME TOO.I sent it to you guys but all you do is ask me the same question.

You are thieves..

ACCEPT IT
Re: Whats Your Experience With Domainking?for Me They Are Scammers And They Suck by mamaboss: 8:37pm On Oct 18, 2017
DomainKingTeam:

Hi Mamaboss,

Best Regards,
Angad,
Domainking.NG

This is just annoying and you are obvious liars.I sent you all screenshots but you have no solution to it because you know your host sucks and you never want to accept it.

Am just here to let people know,you guys suck and i have put it up on facebook pages and all so you can keep searching to redeem your self

We have been on this issue for over 1week
Re: Whats Your Experience With Domainking?for Me They Are Scammers And They Suck by mamaboss: 9:37pm On Oct 18, 2017
SConnect:

I am sorry you had such bad experience.

Just incase, you may be interested in a Reliable Web Hosting Provider for your website.

Our unlimited web hosting package is the best, it's super fast and very stable backed with a 100% Uptime Guarantee.

Top Features:
Unlimited Web Space
Unlimited Monthly Bandwidth
Free Unlimited SSL Certificates
Free Automatic Daily Backup
100% Uptime Guarantee
Fully supports Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, SMF, etc
FREE Softaculous Auto Installer
FREE Website Transfer
London, UK Data-center

Starting at ₦2700 First Year using Promo Code: 50%OFFUNLIMITED
Payments Accepted via Bitcoin, PerfectMoney, PayPal, Naira MasterCard/Verve/Visa & GTBank Internet Banking

Why You Should Host Your Website With Us

UNLIMITED BANDWIDTH/TRAFFIC
At SpeedyConnect.net, worrying about the bandwidth/traffic consumption of your shared hosting account is a thing of the past as each of our shared hosting packages has Unlimited bandwidth/traffic.

WE ARE NOT RESELLERS
We own and manage all our servers, This allows us to pass on very competitive lowest cost prices unto our customers.

24/7/365 CUSTOMER SUPPORT
We are always here to serve you 24/7/365 (Day and Night) via Live Chat, Ticket.

100% UPTIME GUARANTEE
We hate downtime just as much as you do. We guarantee your website a rock solid 100% uptime, which means your website will be online always.

LOW PRICE GUARANTEE
Our Hosting prices are very cheap and include an extensive list of features including UNLIMITED web space, UNLIMITED bandwidth, and If you know of any host offering same features at a lower price, just contact us and we will beat it.

FREE AUTOMATIC DAILY BACKUP
Your data are automatically backed up daily and stored in multiple backup servers at no extra cost. Sleep well knowing your data is in safe hands.

YOU BENEFIT FROM HIGH QUALITY HARDWARE & NETWORK
We utilize only High spec Intel Xeon CPU's, Enterprise SATA's & SSD's, fully redundant premium network, 1Gbps Uplink and lot's more.

----------
Follow us on Social Media:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/speedyconnect
Facebook: https://facebook.com/speedyconnect.net
Instagram: https://instagram.com/speedyconnect_net
------------

Will check this out.Thank you
Re: Whats Your Experience With Domainking?for Me They Are Scammers And They Suck by DomainKingTeam: 11:45pm On Oct 18, 2017
mamaboss:

You guys suck.I have replied you many times,even sent you screenshot of the error message the designer was seeing.What else do you want?

You guys keep asking me the same question over and over .am tired of responding to the same message.

Now,the designer tried to install the theme on another platform and everything is working perfectly well.DIDNT YOU SEE THE LINK TO THE PAGE SHE UPLOADED THE THEME TOO.I sent it to you guys but all you do is ask me the same question.

You are thieves..

ACCEPT IT
Hi Mamaboss,
I request you to please understand that we have been trying very hard to reply to explain to you but you always seem to be ignoring our replies. Please try to understand that we are trying to assist you in every way possible but we need your cooperation to assist you.

I can see that we had clearly asked you many times for the plugins & theme that you were trying to install so that we could replicate the error at our end.

But you had never replied to us on that and that's why we were not able to answer that unless we know the plugin/theme that is causing the issue.

This is what we had asked and we need to troubleshoot the issue:

Could you please let me know the following:
==============================
1) Do you see the blank page when trying to install a theme or a plugin or do you see the blank page all the time?
2) Can you please let me know the theme that you are trying to install so that I can try it at my end by replicating the issue to check the issue for you.
3) Please also let me know any plugins that you want to activate so that I can do that for you for checking the issue.

So, I request you to please send us the above detaila so that we can solve this issue.

Please try to help us in helping you resolve your issue because we are trying our best to assist you in every possible way.

Please get back to us with the required details on ticket or email support@domainking.ng.

I really look forward to your reply to assist you.

Best Regards
Angad
DomainKing.NG
Re: Whats Your Experience With Domainking?for Me They Are Scammers And They Suck by DomainKingTeam: 11:48pm On Oct 18, 2017
mamaboss:

You are thieves..

ACCEPT IT
Hi Mamaboss,
I request you to please understand that we have been trying very hard to resolve your issue for you & explain to you but you always seem to ignoring the details that we have asked from you.

We have been trying our best to assist you in every way possible but we need your cooperation to assist you. If we did not want to assist you then we would have ignored your tickets to begin with.

We have always replied to you taking full time to try to explain to you what we require from your end to assist us in resolving any issue that you have reported. Please understand that to troubleshoot any issue we have to replicate it at our end & then only are we able to resolve any issue.

We would never ask you for something that is not needed. Since it is a waste of your time & our effort that we put to reply to issues.

We understand that this issue is hard for you. But please understand that we are trying everything we can to make you understand that we are trying to help you resolve your issue.

You have replied to us many times but you have never clarified about the plugin/theme name that you were trying to install when you were facing the issue. And we had even checked what you had reported & we replied back to you with full report that everything was fine at our end.

But you mentioned that you were facing the issue. So we had asked you many times for the details of your theme & plugins or anything else that you have been using. Below is what we had asked from you.

Could you please let me know the following:
==============================
1) Do you see the blank page when trying to install a theme or a plugin or do you see the blank page all the time?
2) Can you please let me know the theme that you are trying to install so that I can try it at my end by replicating the issue to check the issue for you.
3) Please also let me know any plugins that you want to activate so that I can do that for you for checking the issue.

I request you to please understand that we are still trying our best to assist you in every possible manner. But we need yoour cooperation in resolving any issue that you are facing.

I request you to please read our replies sent to you in tickets #289370 & #548864 carefully. And please send us the above details so that we can solve this issue.

Please help us in helping you to resolve your issue because we are trying our best to assist you in every possible way. Please get back to us with the required details on ticket or email support@domainking.ng.

I really look forward to your reply to assist you.

Best Regards
Angad
DomainKing.NG
Re: Whats Your Experience With Domainking?for Me They Are Scammers And They Suck by mamaboss: 10:20am On Oct 19, 2017
DomainKingTeam:

Hi Mamaboss,

Best Regards,
Angad,
Domainking.NG

ARE YOU DUMP,I DONT BLAME YOU.YOU COME TO MY COUNTRY TO MAKE MONEY ON ME.

I JUST DONT GET YOU,YOU KEEP TYPING LIKE A ROBOT.HOW MANY TIMES WILL I SEND THE SCREENSHOTS TO YOU IDIOT.

I HAVE SWITCHED TO A BETTER HOST AND WORK IS ONGOING ALREADY ON THE DOMAIN YOU GUYS CLAIM HAS NO PROBLEM.

ANSWER YOU SELF,WHY DID IT WORK AFTER I CHANGED THE HOST?

THE BEST THING FOR YOU IS TO STOP REPLYING ME AND YOU CAN SEE I HAVE STOPPED SENDING YOU MESSAGES ON YOU WEBPAGE.
Re: Whats Your Experience With Domainking?for Me They Are Scammers And They Suck by DomainKingTeam: 11:34am On Oct 19, 2017
mamaboss:

ARE YOU DUMP,I DONT BLAME YOU.YOU COME TO MY COUNTRY TO MAKE MONEY ON ME.

I JUST DONT GET YOU,YOU KEEP TYPING LIKE A ROBOT.HOW MANY TIMES WILL I SEND THE SCREENSHOTS TO YOU IDIOT.

I HAVE SWITCHED TO A BETTER HOST AND WORK IS ONGOING ALREADY ON THE DOMAIN YOU GUYS CLAIM HAS NO PROBLEM.

ANSWER YOU SELF,WHY DID IT WORK AFTER I CHANGED THE HOST?

THE BEST THING FOR YOU IS TO STOP REPLYING ME AND YOU CAN SEE I HAVE STOPPED SENDING YOU MESSAGES ON YOU WEBPAGE.

Hi Mamaboss,
Please understand that it takes almost 20-30 minutes for us to reply to every post that anyone posts. We have fully check every issue that you report here before posting any reply to you.

And we do this because we sincerely want to assist you in solving any issue that you are facing. We would never put this much effort to reply to you if we did not care to resolve any issue that you are facing.

The screenshot that you had sent to us showed & you reported that your import was stuck. And you had reported that you were seeing blank page on your website. So we asked you many times to please let us know which theme, plugins or any other scripts were you using so that we can replicate the issue at our end & solve it for you.

Please try to understand that without these details it is very hard to troubleshoot an issue. And this is the same for every client with any provider. Without any details that we ask, how would it be possible for us to assist you.

But you are never replying to what we are asking from your end. Kindly understand that it becomes impossible for us to resolve any issue that you are facing in such a case.

But we have still been trying to explain & ask you the details many times. Also when we had informed you of Malware being reported with your theme files, then also you you seem to be confusing the 2 issues.

I request you to please take a few minutes & go through my earlier reply, Please get back to our replies in ticket: #289370 & #548864.

I will be happy to hear back from you.

Best Regards,
Angad
DomainKing.NG
Re: Whats Your Experience With Domainking?for Me They Are Scammers And They Suck by mamaboss: 12:10pm On Oct 19, 2017
DomainKingTeam:

Hi Mamaboss,

Best Regards,
Angad,
Domainking.NG

ROBOT PLEASE STAY OFF ME.Thanks
Re: Whats Your Experience With Domainking?for Me They Are Scammers And They Suck by princefeh88: 2:40am On Nov 30, 2018
hello everyone,

My name is Olatunde Y. F I'm a Nigerian resident in the United States am using this opportunity to bring to your notice the scam being committed by the so-called domain king selling fake hosting plan and domain to people in Nigeria and beyond, the scam website is www.domainking.ng please take note do not purchase or patronize them they will take your money and tell you after few days that you are a scammer and your website is on hold.

I purchased a hosting plan for my website and after sending first email they told me my site has committed a suspicious activity "is it by sending an email" or what. i really do not understand. they said i need to verify my hosting plan by sending them id, after sending my NY State id the team said i should send my passport, my company documents and many other confidential documents so they can have it and use it to scam people using my company details which i have refused to send to them, please be very careful and do not do business with them.

I'm going to write official complain to the gt-bank they have been using to get peoples money in Nigeria and get the account frozen for them to be questioned. they have a partner who receive money for them in Nigeria and they are all working together to scam people.

I have all the evidence regarding my clams and am going to take it up with them. the stupid excuse they said they can not find my name and address on the internet for verification after i have sent to them my NYC state id with my address and full identity by the US government

this is the partner they use to scam people in Nigeria.
VOGUE WEB SOLUTION
Bank GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC
Hannu Internet Corp. Pvt. Ltd.,156, New Jawahar Nagar, Cool Road,Jalandhar, India.

scammm scammm scammm. Indian people scamming Nigerians.
they do not even have a customer care number to speak with them, i keep asking and they keep saying nothing about it.
its a big scammm people be aware.
Re: Whats Your Experience With Domainking?for Me They Are Scammers And They Suck by DomainKingTeam: 8:44am On Nov 30, 2018
princefeh88:
hello everyone,

My name is Olatunde Y. F I'm a Nigerian resident in the United States am using this opportunity to bring to your notice the scam being committed by the so-called domain king selling fake hosting plan and domain to people in Nigeria and beyond, the scam website is www.domainking.ng please take note do not purchase or patronize them they will take your money and tell you after few days that you are a scammer and your website is on hold.

I purchased a hosting plan for my website and after sending first email they told me my site has committed a suspicious activity "is it by sending an email" or what. i really do not understand. they said i need to verify my hosting plan by sending them id, after sending my NY State id the team said i should send my passport, my company documents and many other confidential documents so they can have it and use it to scam people using my company details which i have refused to send to them, please be very careful and do not do business with them.

I'm going to write official complain to the gt-bank they have been using to get peoples money in Nigeria and get the account frozen for them to be questioned. they have a partner who receive money for them in Nigeria and they are all working together to scam people.

I have all the evidence regarding my clams and am going to take it up with them. the stupid excuse they said they can not find my name and address on the internet for verification after i have sent to them my NYC state id with my address and full identity by the US government

they do not even have a customer care number to speak with them, i keep asking and they keep saying nothing about it.
Hi princefeh88,
I am Karan from domainking.NG.

We never suspend any account without any reason. If your account was suspended then surely there is a reason for it like violation of terms, which we inform you about. We don't support hosting of any illegal website that are against our terms & we have clearly mentioned it.

I have tried to search for your account in our system but I was unable to find it.

Please let me know the following:
1) The domain name of the website that you have/had hosted with us or your email with us.

Kindly share with me the above so that I can find out the exact reason why your services with us were suspended & correct it if there was any unfair suspension.

Moreover, we have 24/7 very active support available on our website. You could always talk to the live chat on our website & even get back to us on ticket where we reply within minutes. So please don't post false information without mentioning your actual website name with us.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,
Karan
Domainking.NG
Re: Whats Your Experience With Domainking?for Me They Are Scammers And They Suck by xpert210: 9:07am On Nov 30, 2018
Hosting company with no issues...
Do you need a free ssl security for your website and also get 50% off on all the hosting packages you purchase? Note that Free Https security certificate is guaranteed with them, you will get free Https security on each hosting package you purchase, for as low as N300 only.. Free Softaculous App Installer, Also free website builder is enabled for you to build a website yourself easily without the help of a web developer 100% uptime guaranteed. Click this link [url]zillionkingexpress.com/5XZS[/url] and start immediately
Re: Whats Your Experience With Domainking?for Me They Are Scammers And They Suck by ashiraf(m): 9:31am On Nov 30, 2018
mamaboss:

Will check this out.Thank you

Hallo, really sorry for bad expriance you had with those guys.

We at riseshost, we offer reliable and affordable web hosting...With lots of resources...
We can also move ur website from them to our servers...And since u over paid those guys, we are ready to give you one month free, https://riseshost.com

contact us support@riseshost.com
Re: Whats Your Experience With Domainking?for Me They Are Scammers And They Suck by Hasib04(m): 9:22am On Aug 05, 2023
It seems like, they domainking are a scam, after I installed Wordpress, I found it difficult to login into it.
Re: Whats Your Experience With Domainking?for Me They Are Scammers And They Suck by olu122: 12:26am On Aug 06, 2023
We sell hosting and domain without downtime or suspension check price here :-- namevitech.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Unban A Whatsapp Number In 2022/2023 / TUTORIAL: Create Your Own Wordpress Site / I Need Answer Please Which App Is The Best Caller Id App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.