Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,849 members, 7,798,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Buhari Approves Payment Of Pension To Retired Biafra Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Approves Payment Of Pension To Retired Biafra Police (30241 Views)

Biafra: Police Warns IPOB Ahead Of May 30 Sit-at-home Protest / Pension Alert: Ex-biafra Police Officers Go Wild In Enugu / Atiku Reacts To Payment Of Pension To Pardoned Biafra Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Approves Payment Of Pension To Retired Biafra Police by brainpulse: 6:29pm On Oct 18, 2017
DozieInc:
All these are results of the agitation, something the FG should have done long ago.
Jonathan should have done that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves Payment Of Pension To Retired Biafra Police by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 6:41pm On Oct 18, 2017
"PTAD is commencing the payment of pension benefits to the retired war affected police officers on Friday October 20, 2017 in Enugu. 162 officers will be payrolled and 57 Next of Kin who have also not been paid their death benefits will be paid in the first batch."

Watch how enemies of positives and lazy adult toddlers would flood the venue to join calculate every Nigeria kobo to kobo and Naira to Naira with a view of making sky high demands should papa return home with his hard earned entitlement.

No propaganda flying yet as to why the money is another ploy by the Muslim Fulani gov to wipe out the entire Igbo race and m sure it will never come.

Money mata reach we no hia PIM!

ANUOFIA!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves Payment Of Pension To Retired Biafra Police by CrtlAltDel: 7:13pm On Oct 18, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:
"PTAD is commencing the payment of pension benefits to the retired war affected police officers on Friday October 20, 2017 in Enugu. 162 officers will be payrolled and 57 Next of Kin who have also not been paid their death benefits will be paid in the first batch."

Watch how enemies of positives and lazy adult toddlers would flood the venue to join calculate every Nigeria kobo to kobo and Naira to Naira with a view of making sky high demands should papa return home with some smiles.

No propaganda flying yet as to why the money is another ploy by the Muslim Fulani gov to wipe out the entire Igbo race and m sure it will never come.

Money mata reach we no hia PIM!

ANUOFIA!
I hope they will scream Vaccination and Monkey pox that day…. But trust my Biafran brother even if they shout ISIS or Fulani Herdsmen once money is involved they will come out enmass to collect the money. Yeye dey smell grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves Payment Of Pension To Retired Biafra Police by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 7:28pm On Oct 18, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

I hope they will scream Vaccination and Monkey pox that day…. But trust my Biafran brother even if they shout ISIS or Fulani Herdsmen once money is involved they will come out enmass to collect the money. Yeye dey smell grin

Once alert don sit for account, you go hia dem say " Pythons make una come biko! We ready to mud bath again and even further sink our flat head down till Satan tell us waikom.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Payment Of Pension To Retired Biafra Police by toofit007: 7:33pm On Oct 18, 2017
seunmsg:

The breakaway republic of Biafra actually existed for about 30 months between 1967 and 1970. They rejoined Nigeria after they were defeated.

Kudos to PMB for the kind gesture. This is a good move to douse the ethnic tensions a little bit. Funny enough, OBJ pardoned them in 2000 and Buhari is now paying them. In between 2000 and today, a certain Azikiwe ruled for 6 years and never cared about their plight.
your just deceiving your self, there will never be any douse tension anywhere, we are coming with another strategy that will shake this lugarditarian fraud called Nigeria... IT IS BIAFRA OR DEATH. no going back.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Payment Of Pension To Retired Biafra Police by ogbeniolola: 11:35pm On Oct 18, 2017
Hmmm!....What Jonathan couldn't do for Biafra, Buhari has done it!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Payment Of Pension To Retired Biafra Police by asksteve(m): 11:51pm On Oct 18, 2017
Divide n rule.

Ipob has automatically lost all the ex-biafran uniform men in their fold thereby weakening their threat of war on Nigeria.

Dis is d pattern Britain has been using to keep us loyal even after 57yrs of so called independence so I won't be surprised if Bubu got d expo from them.

Dis is d first time dis APC govt is tackling an issue from its root n not d cosmetic remedies we've been seeing.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Payment Of Pension To Retired Biafra Police by Blue3k(m): 11:51pm On Oct 18, 2017
Good on Buhari. I wonder what the others were doing. How hard is it to verify people.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Payment Of Pension To Retired Biafra Police by Alphasoar(m): 3:18am On Oct 19, 2017
What I know is, medicine after death!
Re: Buhari Approves Payment Of Pension To Retired Biafra Police by GhanaMustGoo: 3:44am On Oct 19, 2017
My friend is his father's only.son. His dad was top rank Nig police b4 Biafra.. His dad is dead. Is he getting money? I need to know.urgently.
Re: Buhari Approves Payment Of Pension To Retired Biafra Police by Blue3k(m): 3:54am On Oct 19, 2017
GhanaMustGoo:
My.griend is his father's only.son. His dad was top rank Nig police b4 Biafra.. His dad is dead. Is he getting money? I need to know.urgently.

Yes according to story if he's next of kin.

The Pension Transitional Arrangement Directorate (PTAD) Wednesday announced that about 162 of such retired police officers and 57 Next of Kin of those who have died will be paid their pension benefits in the first phase of the payment with effect from Friday, October 20, 2017 in Enugu.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Payment Of Pension To Retired Biafra Police by Robbin7(m): 3:59am On Oct 19, 2017
kitaatita:

"...some members of the Armed Forces, the Nigeria Police and paramilitary officers who took part with the Secessionist were dismissed from the service.
“The dismissal of those officers was commuted to retirement in the year 2000 through a Presidential Amnesty granted on 29th May, 2000 by the Administration of the then President, Olusegun Obasanjo.
And when this was done, their badges were changed from NPF to BPF?

You people from the east are hard to learn.
Ever wonder why the federal government is nonchalant about anything from the east, it because when they do anything for you, you credit it to the Biafra figment of your imaginations.
Biafra never existed in the past, not now, maybe in the future until then its still Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Payment Of Pension To Retired Biafra Police by stev120(m): 4:11am On Oct 19, 2017
dammiecool:
ask pdp grin
pdp. no be ghost they are human like and so i need to ask
atiku ibb obasanju ameachi Sarrki kwankwaso shetimma
etc
Re: Buhari Approves Payment Of Pension To Retired Biafra Police by GhanaMustGoo: 4:23am On Oct 19, 2017
Blue3k:

Yes according to story if he's next of kin.

Well is he next of kin? Quickly. He owes me serious money
Re: Buhari Approves Payment Of Pension To Retired Biafra Police by Bhella5(m): 7:41am On Oct 19, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

you read my mind.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Payment Of Pension To Retired Biafra Police by Blue3k(m): 9:11am On Oct 19, 2017
GhanaMustGoo:

Well is he next of kin? Quickly. He owes me serious money

I don't know him personally so I can't answer that. Does he have sisters. That could effect ammont. I'm not sure if wife counts as next of kin sorry.
Re: Buhari Approves Payment Of Pension To Retired Biafra Police by Horlufemi(m): 9:57am On Oct 19, 2017
BudeYahooCom:
This abooki funny ooo, it took IPOB and Kanu to jolt your empty skull into embracing common sense 17 years after. grin

Re: Buhari Approves Payment Of Pension To Retired Biafra Police by commoditiesnig: 12:29pm On Oct 19, 2017
Good gesture from PMB
Re: Buhari Approves Payment Of Pension To Retired Biafra Police by awa(m): 12:38pm On Oct 19, 2017
Rubbish... This mumu don't understand Igbos
Re: Buhari Approves Payment Of Pension To Retired Biafra Police by wellmax(m): 12:38pm On Oct 19, 2017
jerryunit48:
Do we even need it self

No you don't. You were never a Police officer

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Payment Of Pension To Retired Biafra Police by Throwback: 12:39pm On Oct 19, 2017
Keneking:
Good and we need apology from Awo and we need more States and we need to restructure shocked shocked

Apology for crushing rebellion or apology for not losing the war to you?

Has Ojukwu apologized for deliberately starving Biafrans so he can win a propaganda war?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Payment Of Pension To Retired Biafra Police by okerekeikpo: 12:39pm On Oct 19, 2017
Nonsense we won't take it all our old soldiers are rich people now we don't need the fucking pension
Re: Buhari Approves Payment Of Pension To Retired Biafra Police by sanpipita(m): 12:39pm On Oct 19, 2017
This eye service won't work, Igbos know buhari for who he is, let him try another gimmick.
Re: Buhari Approves Payment Of Pension To Retired Biafra Police by Artisannaija: 12:40pm On Oct 19, 2017
Say baba!
Re: Buhari Approves Payment Of Pension To Retired Biafra Police by Lloydfolarin: 12:40pm On Oct 19, 2017
aolawale025:
Good initiative. Why did it have to take 17 years after pardon

Cos these fucking morons called grandfathers killed Nigerians whose money is being used to pay these worthless pensioners today...

In a sane society like UK/US, these morons ll be left in Alcatraz to waste away.
Re: Buhari Approves Payment Of Pension To Retired Biafra Police by edibobo: 12:40pm On Oct 19, 2017
2017 Game Plan - useless government trying to buy-in Igbos by compensating retired Biafran Police
Re: Buhari Approves Payment Of Pension To Retired Biafra Police by asawanathegreat(m): 12:40pm On Oct 19, 2017
Will dis stop the agitation of biafra?
Re: Buhari Approves Payment Of Pension To Retired Biafra Police by Throwback: 12:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
toofit007:
your just deceiving your self, there will never be any douse tension anywhere, we are coming with another strategy that will shake this lugarditarian fraud called Nigeria... IT IS BIAFRA OR DEATH. no going back.

Nigeria has enough death in abundance for anarchists.

Don't worry yourself, your turn never reach.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Payment Of Pension To Retired Biafra Police by aziaka111(m): 12:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
bubu u have done well,bt 2019 don't even come out dat u are contesting any Election,else........
Re: Buhari Approves Payment Of Pension To Retired Biafra Police by kennethisland: 12:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
MEDICINE AFTER DEATH

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

RCCG Not Repairing Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Ogun / Umahi Presents 2016 Prado Suvs To Members Of House Of Assembly / Charly Boy, Sowore, NLC Protest In Lagos Over Economic Hardship (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.