Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Buhari Approves Payment Of Pension To Retired Biafra Police - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Approves Payment Of Pension To Retired Biafra Police (30246 Views)

Biafra: Police Warns IPOB Ahead Of May 30 Sit-at-home Protest / Pension Alert: Ex-biafra Police Officers Go Wild In Enugu / Atiku Reacts To Payment Of Pension To Pardoned Biafra Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Approves Payment Of Pension To Retired Biafra Police by ofai: 9:12pm On Oct 19, 2017
mfm04622:

I laugh!!!

So only the South East have decayed infrastructure? Have you seen the bridge across the River Niger in Kwara State or the one in Kogi? Or you think the Niger bridge that connects Asaba and Onitsha is the only Niger Bridge? Do you know the state of Kano-Kaduna Expressway? Where in the country have good infrastructure? When you talk of marginalization, you should mean other parts of the country receive better attention. name that part with evidence please!

When you want good infrastructure, start from holding your governors to account. Simple

Governors accountable for federal roads, ports, power, and niger bridge? Lol.....you are funny indeed.

Governors have their own share of blame, yes, that's why the likes of t.a. orji are efulefus in their own home using politics to immune themselves.

However, its sheer naivity to think that the FG dosent have a larger share of the blame on roads, power, health and infrastructure.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Payment Of Pension To Retired Biafra Police by mfm04622: 5:52am On Oct 20, 2017
ofai:

Governors accountable for federal roads, ports, power, and niger bridge? Lol.....you are funny indeed.

Governors have their own share of blame, yes, that's why the likes of t.a. orji are efulefus in their own home using politics to immune themselves.

However, its sheer naivity to think that the FG dosent have a larger share of the blame on roads, power, health and infrastructure.

I asked for evidence that the South East have been shortchanged in infrastructural development! Simple. I didn't say FG has done all she should. Am saying FG failed in every region, not only in SE. Any evidence to the contrary?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Payment Of Pension To Retired Biafra Police by caesaraba(m): 7:14am On Oct 20, 2017
mfm04622:

I asked for evidence that the South East have been shortchanged in infrastructural development! Simple. I didn't say FG has done all she should. Am saying FG failed in every region, not only in SE. Any evidence to the contrary?

Lol. I watch as you desperately try to make sense to a being who is hell-bent on playing the victim here. Tell him that charcoal is black and watch him/her argue aimlessly for the remainder of the week. All because, Buhari is president. Nothing more. No matter how they try to coat it, it all boils down that singular fact.
Re: Buhari Approves Payment Of Pension To Retired Biafra Police by ofai: 8:15am On Oct 20, 2017
mfm04622:

And I keep telling you that infrastructural shortchange in the SE started with neglecting the 3Rs as against other regions that weren't war-torn areas. You have no cogent question because I have answered to your discomfort, you just want to save face

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Payment Of Pension To Retired Biafra Police by ofai: 8:22am On Oct 20, 2017
caesaraba:

Lol. I watch as you desperately try to make sense to a being who is hell-bent on playing the victim here. Tell him that charcoal is black and watch him/her argue aimlessly for the remainder of the week. All because, Buhari is president. Nothing more. No matter how they try to coat it, it all boils down that singular fact.

Keep fooling yourself. Sanusi once said that Yorubas are the real problem with this country. Your hypocrisy is brazen, and he also stated admittedly that igbos have been the most marginalized SINCE THE END OF CIVIL WAR as against other region.

Our ingenuity has taken us this far, not your masters false benevolence.

Your are so desperate in trying to paint igbos black for stating the obvious. I don't you. People like you are charlatans.
Re: Buhari Approves Payment Of Pension To Retired Biafra Police by caesaraba(m): 9:58am On Oct 20, 2017
ofai:

Keep fooling yourself. Sanusi once said that Yorubas are the real problem with this country. Your hypocrisy is brazen, and he also stated admittedly that igbos have been the most marginalized SINCE THE END OF CIVIL WAR as against other region.

Our ingenuity has taken us this far, not your masters false benevolence.

Your are so desperate in trying to paint igbos black for stating the obvious. I don't you. People like you are charlatans.

Oh, I'm not Yoruba. So now you can relax.
Re: Buhari Approves Payment Of Pension To Retired Biafra Police by ofai: 12:40pm On Oct 20, 2017
caesaraba:

Oh, I'm not Yoruba. So now you can relax.

Either way, you are still a charlatan.
Re: Buhari Approves Payment Of Pension To Retired Biafra Police by mfm04622: 3:59pm On Oct 20, 2017
ofai:

And I keep telling you that infrastructural shortchange in the SE started with neglecting the 3Rs as against other regions that weren't war-torn areas. You have no cogent question because I have answered to your discomfort, you just want to save face

Please, how old are you?

is it only the old Eastern region that was affected by the war? Were other areas affected by the wars paid more attention that the old Eastern region? Or do you think the 3Rs is meant only for the old Eastern region? Also the Igbo did not kill anybody during the war? Please wake up. What i keep telling you is that WE (all parts of Nigeria) have it bad and have it the same level since the war. The Igbo shouldn't cry more than others for the effect of a war they caused.
Simple.
Re: Buhari Approves Payment Of Pension To Retired Biafra Police by mfm04622: 4:01pm On Oct 20, 2017
ofai:

Please, how old are you? You don't seem to know the present Niger bridge that connect Onitsha and Asaba was constructed via the RRR!

is it only the old Eastern region that was affected by the war? Were other areas affected by the wars paid more attention that the old Eastern region? Or do you think the 3Rs is meant only for the old Eastern region? Also the Igbo did not kill anybody during the war? Please wake up. What i keep telling you is that WE (all parts of Nigeria) have it bad and have it the same level since the war. The Igbo shouldn't cry more than others for the effect of a war they caused.
Simple.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Payment Of Pension To Retired Biafra Police by ofai: 7:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
mfm04622:

Please, how old are you? You don't seem to know the present Niger bridge that connect Onitsha and Asaba was constructed via the RRR!

Simple.

Your biase is ridiculously obvious. Only sadists think like you. Niger bridge was a temporary construction, go to sane societies where they build long lasting bridges. There is little or no federal presence in the south east. Every pundit knows this.

So we now caused the war? Keep exposing your true color. Dillydallying here and there to fault Igbo's on marginalization. Satan pretending to have the interest of Igbos. Satan your lies have long expired.
Re: Buhari Approves Payment Of Pension To Retired Biafra Police by Vivere: 1:43am On Oct 21, 2017
mfm04622:

Simple.
Correct!
Re: Buhari Approves Payment Of Pension To Retired Biafra Police by rexbuton: 10:04pm On Jan 02, 2020
This made front page from 2017?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fubara Sent People 2 Burn Rivers Assembly Complex, Raised Ethnic Politics - Wike / EFCC Arrests Ex-Governor Lamido And Sons Over Money Laundering / Banker: How I Ran Maina's N2bn Illegal Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.