Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic (107540 Views)

Curvy Lady In Bikini Takes Photos In The Middle Of The Road And Caused Traffic ( / Eudoxie Yao Celebrates Her Birthday In Bikini In Pool (Photos) / Faint Dance: Janemena Causes Traffic, Twerks On Major Road (pix,video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by Kolababe: 3:54pm On Oct 18, 2017
This is an incident that happened along the ever busy Ajose Adeogun axis of Victoria Island,Lagos. This afternoon,a lady in only her panties and bra stormed the middle of the road with her Photographer and some guys who made sure the traffic stopped while the photos were being confidently and sufficiently taken. As expected, not all motorists will find that funny. Ah! Nigeria is getting better grin

Below are the photos and video Which has now gone viral on Instagram.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/outrage-in-vl-lagos-as-traffic-was-stopped-for-a-lady-in-pant-bra-to-take-pic

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by Kolababe: 3:55pm On Oct 18, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 18, 2017
If the drivers didn't stop for her now, feminists and Slay Mamas will come here and say they are not "gentlemen".

Abeg if na me sef, I go march dat brake till e spoil.

I no go comot there till night.

281 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by myboy2010(m): 4:12pm On Oct 18, 2017
craziness in the highest level

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by LifeofAirforce(m): 4:12pm On Oct 18, 2017
She's Hot ...

Wow

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by Estellar: 4:12pm On Oct 18, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 18, 2017
I wee jam her. Idiotic elements

PS: I want to use this medium to plead with you all to reduce the way y'all abuse my moniker. The mentions I get daily makes me not to be able to pick out mentions directed at me from y'all cursing mentions.

Abeg, in case those romancland babes wan dey use mention stalk me, make I for know. Nor be say I send them shar.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 18, 2017
grin

Make i wear my bra and panty too cheesy

Lemme cross the road now..

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 18, 2017
If na me too, I go stop to enjoy the view of her ass and ßooß grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by Papiikush: 4:15pm On Oct 18, 2017
Lord knows I'll kill anyone standing in the middle of that road.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by izaray(f): 4:15pm On Oct 18, 2017
Dis world is gradually coming to an end angry

86 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by MhizzAJ(f): 4:22pm On Oct 18, 2017
Nice shape

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by Michellla(f): 4:25pm On Oct 18, 2017
Surprised the cars stopped.
They must all be males

174 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by ShawttySoFyne(f): 4:29pm On Oct 18, 2017
Michellla:
Surprised the cars stopped. They must all be males
I tell you.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 18, 2017
O GA o

Photographer sef no send.

Snaps pics collect him money.

grin

8 Likes

Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by StrawberryGloss(f): 4:34pm On Oct 18, 2017
Is this for real ?

14 Likes

Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
Some ladies are shameless Nd useless.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by QueenBeeHive(f): 4:42pm On Oct 18, 2017
I bet half of those drivers were waiting for her to strip it all down

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by QueenBeeHive(f): 4:44pm On Oct 18, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
Is this for real ?
what makes her different from the one on your dp

24 Likes

Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by Tommfrench(m): 4:47pm On Oct 18, 2017
smelly pant and bra, rubbish !

5 Likes

Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by tinny898(m): 5:28pm On Oct 18, 2017
Warris dowin diz biach!?

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by Realist2: 6:24pm On Oct 18, 2017
This is madness

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 18, 2017
She fit rob those motorists.
Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by jdluv(f): 6:34pm On Oct 18, 2017
Very soon there will be nothing like pride of womanhood

18 Likes

Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by Ballary(m): 6:42pm On Oct 18, 2017
see her big and smelly panties,her pussy will b so wide.

3 Likes

Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by kay29000(m): 7:20pm On Oct 18, 2017
shocked

But the girl got a banging body though. DAMN! And she get mind o!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 18, 2017
Yebariba !

1 Like

Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by johnkey: 7:26pm On Oct 18, 2017
jdluv:
Very soon there will be nothing like pride of womanhood
... and the world will be a better place

16 Likes

Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by veekid(m): 7:30pm On Oct 18, 2017
Awon omo tika bodi

1 Like

Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:30pm On Oct 18, 2017
Eko for show

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by nairavsdollars(f): 7:31pm On Oct 18, 2017
Lies. No outrage. I was in the traffic. We were all drooling over her lovely shape. Some of us even didn't want to her to go. Only one or two jealous women complained

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic by collitexnaira(m): 7:31pm On Oct 18, 2017
Most ladies of this generation now thinks with their big ass and bosom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend / "I'm Only Available For Sex" - Nigerian Lady Declares (Photos) / Campus Blues. . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.