Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Good Morning, If You Have Collected Your N-power Samsung Device Get In Here!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Good Morning, If You Have Collected Your N-power Samsung Device Get In Here!!! (13093 Views)

Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter / NPOWER Thank You Oooo I Have Collected My Device (Photo) / Morning,if You Have Collected Your Device, Please Post A Comment Below About It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Morning, If You Have Collected Your N-power Samsung Device Get In Here!!! by ibnkamal(m): 12:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
please when are they going to shortlist 2017 Applicants

1 Like

Re: Good Morning, If You Have Collected Your N-power Samsung Device Get In Here!!! by DrTims(m): 12:31pm On Oct 19, 2017
I have collected my Samsung Galaxy Tab E device. Kaduna state and thanks to N Power team
Re: Good Morning, If You Have Collected Your N-power Samsung Device Get In Here!!! by Kyase(m): 12:41pm On Oct 19, 2017
FriendNG:

grin grin na ipob yoot. KANU no dey, notin 2 chestbeat about, they resort to Insult.

Buhari done deal with them decisively. Allow the pigs 2 cry.
make dem enjoy naija money.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning, If You Have Collected Your N-power Samsung Device Get In Here!!! by npowerng: 12:45pm On Oct 19, 2017
stebell:

Good day dear Npower, I have collected my device here in Port Harcourt and I am super glad for this adminstration.

I have a little issue though. My app isn't working i.e I can't have access to the materials in the device. It is saying no PDF found and the videos aren't playing.
I have gone back to where I took the device but they said I should pay the sum of #2500 since mine came with a memory card. I have gone to the above address Port harcourt but no one then to attend to me. What should I do?

Please continue doing the great job you have been doing here.

Good day Ma'am

Kindly Visit the above address nearest to your place
Please Note: Do not pay money for any service
Re: Good Morning, If You Have Collected Your N-power Samsung Device Get In Here!!! by npowerng: 12:48pm On Oct 19, 2017
DrTims:
I have collected my Samsung Galaxy Tab E device. Kaduna state and thanks to N Power team

Thank you too for your patience
Re: Good Morning, If You Have Collected Your N-power Samsung Device Get In Here!!! by npowerng: 12:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
ibnkamal:

Pre-selection announcement would be made soon. Stay tuned to the NpowerNG Official Social Media Channels for News and Updates.
Re: Good Morning, If You Have Collected Your N-power Samsung Device Get In Here!!! by npowerng: 12:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
ebidabs:

that site is not valid oh... no way to drop comment self... too bad...

It's an Email Address.

Kindly channel your complains to this Email Address Devicesupport@npvn.ng
Re: Good Morning, If You Have Collected Your N-power Samsung Device Get In Here!!! by npowerng: 12:53pm On Oct 19, 2017
benitababra:
pls when is batch B collecting their devices, abuja npower
Very soon
Re: Good Morning, If You Have Collected Your N-power Samsung Device Get In Here!!! by eROCK247(m): 1:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
Mckandre:
Npower agro enugu, i ve collected mine nd its been nice.
Abeg is it possible to flash this thing nd remove every npower stuffs I would like to dash it out or sell it.

How much did u get this pouch. I really need it to protect mine o!

I've collected mine and it's heavily fortified with learning aids. Now I can read and watch lecture videos on everything, almost everything, i need as an agricultural extension officer. God bless PMB! God bless N-POWER!! God bless Nigeria!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Good Morning, If You Have Collected Your N-power Samsung Device Get In Here!!! by Mckandre(m): 1:35pm On Oct 19, 2017
eROCK247:

How much did u get this pouch. I really need it to protect mine o!

I've collected mine and it's heavily fortified with learning aids. Now I can read and watch lecture videos on everything, almost everything, i need as an agricultural extension officer. God bless PMB! God bless N-POWER!! God bless Nigeria!!!
Re: Good Morning, If You Have Collected Your N-power Samsung Device Get In Here!!! by Kyase(m): 4:47pm On Oct 19, 2017
cursedAbiola:
it's my national cake
am entitled to it besides i worked for it Buhari is a terrorist aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute kiss the truth
i thought you are anti Nigeria na
Re: Good Morning, If You Have Collected Your N-power Samsung Device Get In Here!!! by ywole: 5:29pm On Oct 19, 2017
chidex3040:
is it for 2017/18 programme if yes i haven't gotten sms or call
I got an SMS this evening, as anyone got same too. Congratulations Oy, you have been pre-selected from the 2016 N-Power Build Application to partake in the N-Power Build Skills and Competencies training. Before you can attain final selection, you are hereby invited to undergo a Physical Verification exercise at the National Orientation Agency (NOA) o
Re: Good Morning, If You Have Collected Your N-power Samsung Device Get In Here!!! by ywole: 5:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
ibnkamal:
Got, SMS this Evening, has anyone receive same.
Congratulations Oy...., you have been pre-selected from the 2016 N-Power Build Application to partake in the N-Power Build Skills and Competencies training. Before you can attain final selection, you are hereby invited to undergo a Physical Verification exercise at the National Orientation Agency (NOA) o
Re: Good Morning, If You Have Collected Your N-power Samsung Device Get In Here!!! by ariyibiolatunji: 5:43pm On Oct 19, 2017
npowerng:
Good morning,
If you have collected your N-Power Samsung Device and have issues with the device, you can visit any of the support centers listed in the image below.
#NPowerNG
Thanks for the good work.
I am in Ogun state yet I have not received sms for my Samsung device. Is there a way you may help me check if it is ready because from the onset I do not get sms from npower, yet i am an nteach volunteer with no payment issues.
08063565178 Nteach Ogun state
bolatitoolaleye@gmail.com
Re: Good Morning, If You Have Collected Your N-power Samsung Device Get In Here!!! by cursedAbiola(f): 5:59pm On Oct 19, 2017
[s]
Kyase:
i thought you are anti Nigeria na
[/s]
Nonsense trash
yes i am and till we're free we're 100% entitled to our national cake
after all i do pay task
get that into your thick ignorant skull

1 Like

Re: Good Morning, If You Have Collected Your N-power Samsung Device Get In Here!!! by ariyibiolatunji: 6:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
deywarley:
N-Agro in ogun. I've collected mine and its working perfectly.
please where in ogun did you collect yours, and do you know if nteach ogun were also given Samsung devices?
Re: Good Morning, If You Have Collected Your N-power Samsung Device Get In Here!!! by Kyase(m): 6:21pm On Oct 19, 2017
cursedAbiola:
[s][/s] Nonsense trash yes i am and till we're free we're 100% entitled to our national cake after all i do pay task get that into your thick ignorant skull
ok na
Re: Good Morning, If You Have Collected Your N-power Samsung Device Get In Here!!! by achorladey: 9:36pm On Oct 19, 2017
Abeg who don collect Tecno for Ogun? Abeg tell us where you take collect?
Re: Good Morning, If You Have Collected Your N-power Samsung Device Get In Here!!! by Kalashnikov102(m): 12:20am On Oct 20, 2017
npowerng:
Device distribution is ongoing in Kano sir.

Where please?
Re: Good Morning, If You Have Collected Your N-power Samsung Device Get In Here!!! by npowerng: 10:24am On Oct 20, 2017
Kalashnikov102:

Where please?
When your device is ready, You would be contacted in due time.
Re: Good Morning, If You Have Collected Your N-power Samsung Device Get In Here!!! by AutosBay(m): 10:25am On Oct 20, 2017
I got this email yet my device is on hold I even got sms yesterday, I've been wasting my transport going to Mtn office when I'm supposed to be at my ppa, please see email message below, my number is 08138261385 and I am Nteach with no payment issues

Dear
Volunteer
Device pickup information
Your device is available for pickup. 
Kindly go to Community 1B, 72, By 23 Road, Festac Town, Lagos State on the 20th of October, 2017, between 9 am to 4 pm to pick up your device.

Several unsuccessful attempts have been made to reach you via SMS.

Please note that after this date, your device will be moved to the central storage and pickup may be inconvenient.

Ensure to come with your BVN slip, this pickup email (or text message) and a pen. Please be punctual.

Stay NPowered
Device support center
Re: Good Morning, If You Have Collected Your N-power Samsung Device Get In Here!!! by AutosBay(m): 10:27am On Oct 20, 2017
I got this email yet my device is on hold I even got sms yesterday, I've been wasting my transport going to Mtn office when I'm supposed to be at my ppa, please see email message below, my number is 08138261385 and I am Nteach with no payment issues

Dear
Volunteer
Kindly go to Community 1B, 72, By 23 Road, Festac Town, Lagos State on the 20th of October, 2017, between 9 am to 4 pm to pick up your device.

Please note that after this date, your device will be moved to the central storage and pickup may be inconvenient.

Ensure to come with your BVN slip, this pickup email (or text message) and a pen. Please be punctual.

Stay NPowered
Device support center
Re: Good Morning, If You Have Collected Your N-power Samsung Device Get In Here!!! by AutosBay(m): 10:32am On Oct 20, 2017

Dear
Volunteer

Stay NPowered
Device support center
Re: Good Morning, If You Have Collected Your N-power Samsung Device Get In Here!!! by Tsam1959(m): 11:04am On Oct 20, 2017
cursedAbiola:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash
yes i am and till we're free we're 100% entitled to our national cake
after all i do pay task
get that into your thick ignorant skull

It's tax not task.. smiley
Re: Good Morning, If You Have Collected Your N-power Samsung Device Get In Here!!! by Tsam1959(m): 11:05am On Oct 20, 2017
AutosBay:

Dear
Volunteer

Stay NPowered
Device support center
Last last grin Them don finally answer boss man
Re: Good Morning, If You Have Collected Your N-power Samsung Device Get In Here!!! by Sexyolori(f): 1:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
@npowerng,the phone number i used to register for the program is currently inactive. Will I get an email?
Re: Good Morning, If You Have Collected Your N-power Samsung Device Get In Here!!! by AutosBay(m): 1:20pm On Oct 20, 2017
Tsam1959:
Last last grin Them don finally answer boss man

Answer who, I just left mtn office my device is still on hold
Re: Good Morning, If You Have Collected Your N-power Samsung Device Get In Here!!! by AutosBay(m): 1:22pm On Oct 20, 2017

Dear
Volunteer

Stay NPowered
Device support center
Re: Good Morning, If You Have Collected Your N-power Samsung Device Get In Here!!! by AutosBay(m): 1:23pm On Oct 20, 2017

Dear
Volunteer

Stay NPowered
Device support center
Re: Good Morning, If You Have Collected Your N-power Samsung Device Get In Here!!! by npowerng: 10:48am On Oct 21, 2017
Sexyolori:
@npowerng,the phone number i used to register for the program is currently inactive. Will I get an email?

Good day,

Kindly visit the office of your Network provider and do a sim swap or welcome back of your Mobile phone number.
Thank you.
Re: Good Morning, If You Have Collected Your N-power Samsung Device Get In Here!!! by deywarley(m): 5:11pm On Oct 21, 2017
ariyibiolatunji:

please where in ogun did you collect yours, and do you know if nteach ogun were also given Samsung devices?
I collected it in sagamu. The nteach were given zinox pad.
Re: Good Morning, If You Have Collected Your N-power Samsung Device Get In Here!!! by deywarley(m): 5:11pm On Oct 21, 2017
1stfamous:
Is it the 2017 set? Or 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fadac Resources Latest Job Recruitment (19 Positions) / Nddc Recruitment- Latest / Tricks Job Agents Use In Defrauding You (with Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.