Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,874 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Maersk Line Customer Service Agent Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Maersk Line Customer Service Agent Recruitment (11787 Views)

Recruitment For Customer Service Agent At Maersk Line / Office-based Sales Representative Job Vacancy At Maersk Line / Maersk Line Recruitment For Graduate Sales Representatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maersk Line Customer Service Agent Recruitment by eduresearch: 4:11pm On Oct 18, 2017
Maersk Line is the world’s largest container shipping company, known for reliable, flexible and eco-efficient services. We operate 610 container vessels and provide ocean transportation in all parts of the world. But not only do we power some of the world’s largest ships - we also propel the growth ambitions of businesses and individuals all over our planet. Every day our 7,000 seafarers and 25,000 land-based employees at 374 offices share their expertise with our customers around the world to optimize their supply chains, maximize their distribution networks and most of all realize their business potential.

We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title: Customer Service Agent

Ref.: ML-153161

Who We are Looking For

2-3 years of experience in Customer Service (preferably in the shipping industry)
Excellent communication skills
High attention to detail is a must
Passion about assisting customers
Internally motivated

Application Closing Date
30th October, 2017.

Method of Application
https://myhotcurrentjobs..com.ng/2017/10/maersk-line-customer-service-agent.html for details on how to apply
Re: Maersk Line Customer Service Agent Recruitment by eduresearch: 6:26pm On Oct 18, 2017
Ongoing
Re: Maersk Line Customer Service Agent Recruitment by eduresearch: 2:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
Re: Maersk Line Customer Service Agent Recruitment by eduresearch: 5:39pm On Oct 19, 2017
eduresearch:
Maersk Line is the world’s largest container shipping company, known for reliable, flexible and eco-efficient services. We operate 610 container vessels and provide ocean transportation in all parts of the world. But not only do we power some of the world’s largest ships - we also propel the growth ambitions of businesses and individuals all over our planet. Every day our 7,000 seafarers and 25,000 land-based employees at 374 offices share their expertise with our customers around the world to optimize their supply chains, maximize their distribution networks and most of all realize their business potential.

We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title: Customer Service Agent

Ref.: ML-153161

Who We are Looking For

2-3 years of experience in Customer Service (preferably in the shipping industry)
Excellent communication skills
High attention to detail is a must
Passion about assisting customers
Internally motivated

Application Closing Date
30th October, 2017.

Method of Application
https://myhotcurrentjobs..com.ng/2017/10/maersk-line-customer-service-agent.html for details on how to apply
Re: Maersk Line Customer Service Agent Recruitment by eduresearch: 9:07pm On Oct 19, 2017
Ongoing
Re: Maersk Line Customer Service Agent Recruitment by eduresearch: 7:05am On Oct 20, 2017
Reminder
Re: Maersk Line Customer Service Agent Recruitment by eduresearch: 3:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
K
Re: Maersk Line Customer Service Agent Recruitment by eduresearch: 6:12am On Oct 21, 2017
Ongoing
Re: Maersk Line Customer Service Agent Recruitment by eduresearch: 1:15pm On Oct 21, 2017
Reminder
Re: Maersk Line Customer Service Agent Recruitment by eduresearch: 8:47am On Oct 22, 2017
eduresearch:
Reminder
Re: Maersk Line Customer Service Agent Recruitment by mars2015: 2:56pm On Oct 22, 2017
reminder
Re: Maersk Line Customer Service Agent Recruitment by eduresearch: 9:33pm On Oct 22, 2017
Ongoing
Re: Maersk Line Customer Service Agent Recruitment by peenk(f): 1:21pm On Oct 23, 2017
I tried applying today but the vacancy has been closed.
Re: Maersk Line Customer Service Agent Recruitment by Chukaholic: 2:47pm On Oct 23, 2017
cheesy
mars2015:
reminder
Re: Maersk Line Customer Service Agent Recruitment by Chukaholic: 2:49pm On Oct 23, 2017
peenk:

It has been closed. They have started inviting people for assessment.
Re: Maersk Line Customer Service Agent Recruitment by lollmaolol(m): 4:04pm On Oct 23, 2017
peenk:

Closed today. Am surprised you couldn't apply.

Re: Maersk Line Customer Service Agent Recruitment by zazigift: 12:03pm On Oct 31, 2017
Please who have been invited after the PLI test.
Re: Maersk Line Customer Service Agent Recruitment by Dampop1: 1:14pm On Oct 31, 2017
I wrote mine but i dont know if i pass or not? there was no response from the
zazigift:
Please who have been invited after the PLI test.
Re: Maersk Line Customer Service Agent Recruitment by realbaybe: 1:50pm On Oct 31, 2017
I did the PLI assessment too,haven't heard from them.
Re: Maersk Line Customer Service Agent Recruitment by abmop: 5:38pm On Nov 02, 2017
Good evening peeps...anyone heard from maesrk after the PLI ?
Re: Maersk Line Customer Service Agent Recruitment by EMMYD01(m): 5:43pm On Nov 02, 2017
nobody yet
Re: Maersk Line Customer Service Agent Recruitment by Graysmooth(f): 5:37pm On Nov 03, 2017
Taking too long..
Re: Maersk Line Customer Service Agent Recruitment by Protein01(m): 1:39pm On Nov 05, 2017
i got a mail after the PLI assesment scheduling me for a phone interview/chat, which i already did. lasted about 20 mins.. was told they ll get back to me within 2 weeks ...this week i hope to hear from em.....i hope i land the job eventually
Re: Maersk Line Customer Service Agent Recruitment by hinograce: 11:59pm On Nov 05, 2017
Protein01:
i got a mail after the PLI assesment scheduling me for a phone interview/chat, which i already did. lasted about 20 mins.. was told they ll get back to me within 2 weeks ...this week i hope to hear from em.....i hope i land the job eventually
congrats. Did d mail enter ur spam or inbox?
Re: Maersk Line Customer Service Agent Recruitment by evenomzi3: 9:40am On Nov 06, 2017
Has anyone gotten reply after the phone interview?
Re: Maersk Line Customer Service Agent Recruitment by evenomzi3: 9:43am On Nov 06, 2017
hinograce:
congrats. Did d mail enter ur spam or inbox?
to my Inbox
Re: Maersk Line Customer Service Agent Recruitment by mavinc4u(f): 9:44am On Nov 06, 2017
peenk:

I know someone who applied on 29th October so how did they close before their deadline? Na wah
Re: Maersk Line Customer Service Agent Recruitment by egoakolam(f): 2:20pm On Nov 06, 2017
Protein01:
wow, congrats. I have not heard from them after the test.
Re: Maersk Line Customer Service Agent Recruitment by Chukaholic: 11:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
They should at least get back to others even if they dint make the test.
Re: Maersk Line Customer Service Agent Recruitment by fmjatt: 8:47pm On Nov 07, 2017
@protein01 when did u receive the mail for the telephone interview
Re: Maersk Line Customer Service Agent Recruitment by alwaymojicutie: 3:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
I got a regret message from them today.
Re: Maersk Line Customer Service Agent Recruitment by Protein01(m): 8:18pm On Nov 08, 2017
Dear XXXXXXX,

You have applied for the position: Customer Service Agent

Thank you for your application for the above position.

Your application has been carefully evaluated, taking all available data and the field of candidates into
account. We regret to inform you that we have chosen to proceed with other candidates, and that you will
therefore not be part of the further field of candidates considered for this position.

We encourage you to continue your search on our website at www.maersk.com for positions which you
may find relevant to your background and skill set. You will also have the opportunity to create a Vacancy
Agent which will notify you, through e-mail updates, of new jobs based on your selected criteria.

We thank you for the interest you have shown and wish you success in your career.

Best regards,
Human Resources
Maersk Nigeria Limited

LIKEWISE O.....DUNO WHAT THEY LOOKING FOR
[b][/b]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Recruit 18,360 For Community Policing / N-Power Beneficiaries Protest In Enugu Over Nonpayment Of 5months Stipends By FG / NCDMB Training With Dorman Long Engineering Co

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.