Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,937 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Why Is True Love Hard To Find By Endowed Ladies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is True Love Hard To Find By Endowed Ladies? (3317 Views)

Endowed Ladies Like This Babe Always Guarantee Full Sweetness / Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) / Fact Endowed Ladies Are Mostly Use For Sex(pleasure) Rather As Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is True Love Hard To Find By Endowed Ladies? by MhizSylvia(f): 4:22pm On Oct 18, 2017
Over the time, I have noticed that guys who come after endowed ladies are after them for sex and
Not for a serious relationship, is it a crime to be endowed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is True Love Hard To Find By Endowed Ladies? by dingbang(m): 4:27pm On Oct 18, 2017
Can an endowed lady be humble?,

4 Likes

Re: Why Is True Love Hard To Find By Endowed Ladies? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 18, 2017
Perhaps they think the world revolve around their endowment... grin

Far from that, I think what you stated is relative and has nothing to do with just endowed ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is True Love Hard To Find By Endowed Ladies? by Papiikush: 4:29pm On Oct 18, 2017
I hope you are not thinking you endowed. That shìt on your DP is Fat. Go hit the gym.

12 Likes

Re: Why Is True Love Hard To Find By Endowed Ladies? by dingbang(m): 4:29pm On Oct 18, 2017
Papiikush:
I hope you are not thinking you endowed. That shìt on your DP is Fat. Go hit the gym.
guy why u wicked like this
Re: Why Is True Love Hard To Find By Endowed Ladies? by iamJ(m): 4:31pm On Oct 18, 2017
lies, they have access to more guys than the ugly ones

The way she grabs attention when she walks in, no jokes

If she doesn't know how to use her goods to her advantage properly that one is her own problem

1 Like

Re: Why Is True Love Hard To Find By Endowed Ladies? by Papiikush: 4:32pm On Oct 18, 2017
dingbang:
guy why u wicked like this
She is just fat not endowed. The picture is right there on her profile grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is True Love Hard To Find By Endowed Ladies? by slimthugchime(m): 4:33pm On Oct 18, 2017
Papiikush:

Damn wickedness
Re: Why Is True Love Hard To Find By Endowed Ladies? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 18, 2017
Papiikush:

She is just fat not endowed. The picture is right there on her profile grin
The endowment is in the fat. grin Waitin be your own?.
Re: Why Is True Love Hard To Find By Endowed Ladies? by Papiikush: 4:35pm On Oct 18, 2017
slimthugchime:

Damn wickedness
but Na truth i talk na cry

Benita27:
The endowment is in the fat. grin Waitin be your own?.

No vex. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is True Love Hard To Find By Endowed Ladies? by slimthugchime(m): 4:35pm On Oct 18, 2017
Benita27:
Perhaps they think the world revolve around their endowment... grin

Far from that, I think what you stated is relative and has nothing to do with just endowed ladies.
the plain truth

And most endowed ladies are never humble and goes only for the highest bidder, were those highest bidders come only for sex

1 Like

Re: Why Is True Love Hard To Find By Endowed Ladies? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:36pm On Oct 18, 2017
If you re indirectly talking about yourself,then know it that you failed. You re fat not endowed.

1 Like

Re: Why Is True Love Hard To Find By Endowed Ladies? by Vutseck(m): 4:37pm On Oct 18, 2017
endowed shorty

short women is no no for me .
Re: Why Is True Love Hard To Find By Endowed Ladies? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 18, 2017
iamJ:
lies, they have access to more guys than the ugly ones

The way she grabs attention when she walks in, no jokes

If she doesn't know how to use her goods to her advantage properly that one is her own problem

So true.

Endowed ladies have a greater edge and lots of choices to choose from, than an average looking Jane.

If she's not wise , she ends up choosing the wrong guys whose aim is to taste the goody bag and move on.

Don't worry op, shine your eyes well when making a choice on whom to follow.
Re: Why Is True Love Hard To Find By Endowed Ladies? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 18, 2017
That Venza in your dp is so endowed cool
Re: Why Is True Love Hard To Find By Endowed Ladies? by MhizSylvia(f): 4:44pm On Oct 18, 2017
[quote author=dingbang post=61543148]Can an endowed lady be humble?,[/qjuote]
Yes she can
Re: Why Is True Love Hard To Find By Endowed Ladies? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 18, 2017
slimthugchime:
the plain truth

And most endowed ladies are never humble and goes only for the highest bidder, were those highest bidders come only for sex
I can't attest to your assertion 'cause I don't know. One thing I know is that, if a man doesn't intend taking a lady seriously, he won't. Humble women do get dumped...as a matter of factly, men don't like women who're too docile. As for the op, if all the men coming around you only do so for sex then she should check herself. Perhaps, she objectifies herself before them.
Re: Why Is True Love Hard To Find By Endowed Ladies? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 18, 2017
Papiikush:
Haters can hate.
Re: Why Is True Love Hard To Find By Endowed Ladies? by Malayy(m): 4:48pm On Oct 18, 2017
MhizSylvia:
Over the time, I have noticed that guys who come after endowed ladies are after them for sex and
You look dumb..Why?
Re: Why Is True Love Hard To Find By Endowed Ladies? by Papiikush: 4:48pm On Oct 18, 2017
MaritzaNL:
Haters can hate.
Saying you fat is me hating?

Bsh look at that picture! She even have extra muscles on that ass shocked
Re: Why Is True Love Hard To Find By Endowed Ladies? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 18, 2017
grin

She don quickly change dp grin

the thing pain am no be small grin

Madam wash those buckets of emulsion paint off your face...makes your face look heavy undecided grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is True Love Hard To Find By Endowed Ladies? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 18, 2017
MaritzaNL:
Haters can hate.

And why u changed ur DP after he called u out? embarassed
Re: Why Is True Love Hard To Find By Endowed Ladies? by Realfitbody: 4:59pm On Oct 18, 2017
MhizSylvia:

Because endowned ladies don't seek the men that give true love. Instead they seek the shiny, handsome ones that are only after their bodies.
Re: Why Is True Love Hard To Find By Endowed Ladies? by MhizSylvia(f): 5:01pm On Oct 18, 2017
Malayy:
You look dumb..Why?
You are the dumb one here

1 Like

Re: Why Is True Love Hard To Find By Endowed Ladies? by iamJ(m): 5:04pm On Oct 18, 2017
MaritzaNL:
Haters can hate.
you're ok cool

Dance wen you see haters grin
Re: Why Is True Love Hard To Find By Endowed Ladies? by MhizSylvia(f): 5:04pm On Oct 18, 2017
Papiikush:

Saying you fat is me hating?

Bsh look at that picture! She even have extra muscles on that ass shocked
You are so pained, please take your frustration some where else

1 Like

Re: Why Is True Love Hard To Find By Endowed Ladies? by MhizSylvia(f): 5:07pm On Oct 18, 2017
Papiikush:
And how is it affecting you
Re: Why Is True Love Hard To Find By Endowed Ladies? by Papiikush: 5:07pm On Oct 18, 2017
MhizSylvia:

You are so pained, please take your frustration some where else

Why did you change the picture? You still fat though. Is that stretch mark on your arm? shocked

3 Likes

Re: Why Is True Love Hard To Find By Endowed Ladies? by MhizSylvia(f): 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
If you re indirectly talking about yourself,then know it that you failed. You re fat not endowed.
I just made a post, I wasn't referring to anyone.
So if you have nothing better to say u , go and Sleep

2 Likes

Re: Why Is True Love Hard To Find By Endowed Ladies? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 18, 2017
Papiikush:

Why did you change the picture? You still fat though. Is that stretch mark on your arm? shocked
Why you come carry my friend matter for head like gala?
Re: Why Is True Love Hard To Find By Endowed Ladies? by Papiikush: 5:17pm On Oct 18, 2017
MaritzaNL:
Why you come carry my friend matter for head like gala?
First of all, I am Nigerian. undecided
Re: Why Is True Love Hard To Find By Endowed Ladies? by starstunna1313(m): 5:17pm On Oct 18, 2017
MhizSylvia:

You mean Endowed like this?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With All These Lagos Boys – Zainab Balogun / Afternoon Drama / When You Finally Meet Your Missing Rib (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.