Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? (19655 Views)

Once You Lose your Phone, You Lose All Your Money In Your Bank Account. / Box Of New Phones I Have Bought And Used So Far / What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by lelvin(m): 5:52pm On Oct 18, 2017
This is for fun guys, was recently thinking about all the phones I have used so far. There is one I wouldn't want to ever use again. Did you hear me? Asin NEVER.

If you have ever used puncher, I salute you from here. puncher is a very fine phone, no doubt. But the phone is f*ucked up. Although I used it for a month before it started misbehaving. Immediately, you put on the phone, it goes into vibration mode. And the moment you change the ringing profile, it goes back to vibration. Say God! shocked And the vibration was out of the ordinary.

You cannot even snap with it. The phone hangs like mad. Like say e wan commit suicide. If you can use puncher for 4 months the way I did, you can endure anything. Why do you think am so patient with Buhari? grin

Have you used a f*ucked up phone like that..?

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 18, 2017
IPhone 8

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by Josh6620(m): 6:16pm On Oct 18, 2017

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by Psychodavidovic(m): 6:28pm On Oct 18, 2017
Tecno P3.

Ram issue frustrated my life.

That phone can hang for Africa.

It got to a point, I only had WhatsApp installed and it was still telling me storage space running out. angry

86 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by Khd95(m): 6:34pm On Oct 18, 2017
iphone x
i gaz dashed sule our mai guard....the phone no get radiocheesy

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by hisgrace090: 7:00pm On Oct 18, 2017
Gionee and techno.

For now its samsung, lg and other leading phones with engine. Not phones that crawls like snail.

16 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by TDonald: 9:33pm On Oct 18, 2017
Worst phone i ever used is the Tecno Boom j8

16 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by sorextee(m): 9:45pm On Oct 18, 2017
Samsung note 8.. undecided it had no infrared.
Decided to dash my neighbors housegirl..

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by gogeekish(m): 11:15pm On Oct 18, 2017
Psychodavidovic:
Tecno P3.

Ram issue frustrated my life.

That phone can hang for Africa.

It got to a point, I only had WhatsApp installed and it was still telling me storage space running out. angry
You bought the fake variant. I have seen and worked on the fake one.

The worst I have used (after I was duped) was Tecno P5 Plus. After using Ecoo Aurora E04 ( 3GB RAM and 16 inbuilt) back in 2015, I went on buying Tecno P5 plus. The differences was way too much to be noticed. Very laggy phone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by paulaspearz(f): 12:18am On Oct 19, 2017
iland Genesys
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by lilmax(m): 1:20am On Oct 19, 2017
iPhone 8....very crappy phone
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by Psychodavidovic(m): 3:54am On Oct 19, 2017
gogeekish:
You bought the fake variant. I have seen and worked on the fake one.

The worst I have used (after I was duped) was Tecno P5 Plus. After using Ecoo Aurora E04 ( 3GB RAM and 16 inbuilt) back in 2015, I went on buying Tecno P5 plus. The differences was way too much to be noticed. Very laggy phone

I did not buy a fake one bro, I know what I bought.

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by DesChyko: 5:08am On Oct 19, 2017
Tecno P5 would have been the worst..but I remember Bold 1 wahala

17 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by Protein0: 5:50am On Oct 19, 2017
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by ToluSuo(m): 7:08am On Oct 19, 2017
infinix hotnote, HTC desire HD all due to low ram and phone hanging, HTC was the worst, it'll charge for almost 4hrs and drain in an hour of usage

12 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by nony43(m): 7:08am On Oct 19, 2017
Bold 2, that evil clock that rotates will be until your beans is done, Tecno Y2, low memory phone, Samsung S4 over heating phone

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by femi4: 7:09am On Oct 19, 2017
Sendo

12 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by holatin(m): 7:09am On Oct 19, 2017
iPhone 9 minus

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by Aminaforreal: 7:09am On Oct 19, 2017
Z10

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 19, 2017
iPhone 5s.
enjoyed only the camera,
small screen,
bad battery life,
inability to download music and videos not until buying from iTunes,
incapability of playing games due to it bad battery life, and........
host of other disadvantage experienced

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by carpmam: 7:09am On Oct 19, 2017
Samsung note 1, hve to charge phone every 3 hours
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by Jaymaxxy(m): 7:09am On Oct 19, 2017
Infinix Hot 2
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by Settingz321(m): 7:09am On Oct 19, 2017
Injoo

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by mccoy47(m): 7:10am On Oct 19, 2017
sorextee:
Samsung note 8.. undecided it had no infrared.
Decided to dash my neighbors housegirl..
So the smart remote uses what? undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by powerfulengine(m): 7:10am On Oct 19, 2017
Nokia 2700...had 13 problems and I flash it every two weeks

has anyone used an Afrione phone....wanna know how it works

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by calddon(m): 7:10am On Oct 19, 2017
Nawao...me its Sendo X undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by Hashimyussufamao(m): 7:10am On Oct 19, 2017
bold3
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by dynicks(m): 7:11am On Oct 19, 2017
TDonald:
Worst phone i ever used is the Tecno Boom j8
bros honestly u right....currently using d phone ....acts up shit all the time.....almost got it smashed last night

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by Rick9(m): 7:11am On Oct 19, 2017
Anything BlackBerry

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by DanielsParker(m): 7:12am On Oct 19, 2017
lots of them
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by mccoy47(m): 7:12am On Oct 19, 2017
femi4:
Sendo
Sendo X!
Chai!!! Dat fone was a machune den but it can frustrate for Africa ehhh angry

But my worst fone ever sha should be nokia N73!
I bought a bump phone! Fixed the screen, Bluetooth ic, joystick x3, memory card slot x2 & finally i threw the fone away out of frustration! cry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by donwalexy4148(m): 7:12am On Oct 19, 2017
Kimfly, d most stupid phone I hav ever used.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 8 Apps Designed By Africans For Africans / “it Is Illegal To Make Public A Screenshot Of A Private Chats”- Lawyer / Official S60v5 Thread For Apps And Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.