Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? (19633 Views)

Once You Lose your Phone, You Lose All Your Money In Your Bank Account. / Box Of New Phones I Have Bought And Used So Far / What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by BrightDeGea(m): 7:43am On Oct 19, 2017
calddon:
Nawao...me its Sendo X undecided
i concur grin
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by DALE917(f): 7:45am On Oct 19, 2017
Iphone!

Not doing that again
Can't collect anything from people's phone
Limited apps
Changing of cord
Battery that drains like water

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by kay29000(m): 7:47am On Oct 19, 2017
MicTayor:
Mhorse, the phone worst ehn, 2g network, very slow, battery drains in 20-30mins. one day i woke up to find out the phone is not coming up again. The phone itself na virus, put any SD it will corrupt it. Downloading whassap takes forever, its basically useless. The phone fit take someone life. I throway am for dust bin last last ni.

LMAO

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by denitro(m): 7:47am On Oct 19, 2017
Hotwav
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by AJboi(m): 7:50am On Oct 19, 2017
Mine was a phone dey call Gretele.Mehn! D phone i cud nt install any app on common facebk,whatapp nd others i cud nt install.I bought d phone brand new nd had to return d phone to d seller.
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by JamesReacher(m): 7:52am On Oct 19, 2017
dynicks:
better go for a different version or a different phone brand.....
Bro is it how all the boom j8s are? cos I really like the white version of the phone
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 19, 2017
TDonald:
Worst phone i ever used is the Tecno Boom j8
i'm saving up for this phone. kindly tell me why you think it is the worst.
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by sanfranka2(m): 7:56am On Oct 19, 2017
Mine is galaxy grand gt19082... It can hang for the whole world... As am typing now self it's typing double

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by browseyd22(m): 7:58am On Oct 19, 2017
Itel P51 most useless phone ever made

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by wildchild02: 7:58am On Oct 19, 2017
Itel A11 or something, 512 RAM.. Chai I suffer that time oo, e no pass 2 months sha, Baba God finally picked my call #TeamSamsung
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by Bestchoice4me(m): 8:06am On Oct 19, 2017
Blackberry bold 5,stupid fone,it gets 2 a point I was doing something important on it,den it's attitude showed up,I smashed it on d ground in anger,I said to my self..I prefer not 2 hv any fone for now than diz crap.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by scent9(f): 8:07am On Oct 19, 2017
fero power 2
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by Laveda(f): 8:09am On Oct 19, 2017
nony43:
Bold 2, that evil clock that rotates will be until your beans is done, Tecno Y2, low memory phone, Samsung S4 over heating phone

And bold5 too. grin
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by Funky123(f): 8:12am On Oct 19, 2017
Yea,that stupid lenovo product........I must not leave my eyes at home when next am buying phone
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by danjaba(m): 8:12am On Oct 19, 2017
NOKLA, the phone get TV, Touch screen, Nail cutter, Fire lighter etc. I fit write Text message with toothpicks sef.
1. E go full after 3 minutes of charging.
2. The spellings get mistakes e.g blackderry, i-pon, samswag etc.
3. When aeroplane pass, e go record "One missed Call".
4. When a big car horn; e go show "Charger connected"
5. When Chinese man pass, e go show: "One Bluetooth device found"
6. When fine lady waka pass, e go show "WiFi On"
7. When ugly lady waka pass, e go show, "Virus detected"
Abeg ooo! I wan sell am!
Who wan buy ooo? Even as I dey find buyer, e dey show me for screen say
"No contacts found"

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by Hasheem1hash(m): 8:12am On Oct 19, 2017
TDonald:
Worst phone i ever used is the Tecno Boom j8
Really?? what's bad about it?
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by ceda99: 8:13am On Oct 19, 2017
Gionee m5 mini. .
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by Dearlord(m): 8:13am On Oct 19, 2017
IPhone 4s.
Very trouble-loaded, poor network, battery drainer, over consumption of data
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by Frankdamaxx(m): 8:14am On Oct 19, 2017
Infinix Hot 2.

The phone nearly gave me high blood pressure. Your customers will be calling you and it will just hang. That was the end of Infinix in my life.
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by Hartman70: 8:15am On Oct 19, 2017
Is there any HTC one a9 here, I need urgent review of the phone concerning battery life and the finger print scanner.
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by Hasheem1hash(m): 8:16am On Oct 19, 2017
Emeka71:
The worst tab I have used is itel it1701
Bro, what's bad about it?
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by Zendinho(m): 8:17am On Oct 19, 2017
powerfulengine:
Nokia 2700...had 13 problems and I flash it every two weeks

has anyone used an Afrione phone....wanna know how it works

Far be it from Nokia....
2700 classic became part of my life then.....couldn't do without it.....but had to give it out to a girlfriend when i was done wt service yr @afikpo.
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by lexluthur007(m): 8:29am On Oct 19, 2017
neck phone.. I don't even pray my enemy use it
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by GetMeRight: 8:30am On Oct 19, 2017
lelvin:
This is for fun guys, was recently thinking about all the phones I have used so far. There is one I wouldn't want to ever use again. Did you hear me? Asin NEVER.

If you have ever used puncher, I salute you from here. puncher is a very fine phone, no doubt. But the phone is f*ucked up. Although I used it for a month before it started misbehaving. Immediately, you put on the phone, it goes into vibration mode. And the moment you change the ringing profile, it goes back to vibration. Say God! shocked And the vibration was out of the ordinary.

You cannot even snap with it. The phone hangs like mad. Like say e wan commit suicide. If you can use puncher for 4 months the way I did, you can endure anything.
Why do you think am so patient with Buhari?
grin

Have you used a f*ucked up phone like that..?
Very funny.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by bukhety(f): 8:31am On Oct 19, 2017
Malata
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by delikay4luv: 8:32am On Oct 19, 2017
Blackberry bold 3. Charge for 3hrs and use it for 1 hour
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by holluwai(m): 8:34am On Oct 19, 2017
Lg G3

I almost had a heart problem till I eliminated it.
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by GetMeRight: 8:35am On Oct 19, 2017
Adaomalight:
The China gionee that I bought few months ago..mehn! the thing is giving me headache and I don't have enough now to replace it....choi!
What model?
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by dynicks(m): 8:36am On Oct 19, 2017
JamesReacher:
Bro is it how all the boom j8s are? cos I really like the white version of the phone
bros I just told u d experience av been having of d current one m using.....

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by GetMeRight: 8:40am On Oct 19, 2017
silverspringle:
Pure lies...I have been using this phone for 4years now and the battery strength is very strong...about the inability to download unless you buy from iTunes, you should have known that before you went for the phone. iPhone is not for everyone. Don't go for something because you want to show up and later be complaining because you couldn't keep up
What is the lie in his comment? Small screen? Inability to download except from iTunes? What if his battery was faulty from the factory? Or, was that impossible?
The fact that yours was okay didn't mean that he lied.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by hazan041(m): 8:46am On Oct 19, 2017
sanfranka2:
Mine is galaxy grand gt19082... It can hang for the whole world... As am typing now self it's typing double

That stupid phone almost take my heart outta chest this time of last year......
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? by blackbelt(m): 8:47am On Oct 19, 2017
I guess una never try nokia lumia 900

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gionee A1 Plus Specs & Price In Nigeria (Jumia & Slot) 2018 / “it Is Illegal To Make Public A Screenshot Of A Private Chats”- Lawyer / Top 8 Apps Designed By Africans For Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.