Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,575 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me (45499 Views)

Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " / Help, My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long In Bed / Help My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long On Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
Marcelo290:
Dude, you won't be able to sleep this night if I fire back at you empty headed mentally deranged home habilis devoid of the slightest atom of common sense, know who you pick your fights with, be warned dunce.
OK. Marcy baby. How you like it? 69 or missionary.
Faqqot sissy

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by QueenMarvella(f): 8:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
thepussyhunter:

perfect!!..........so how how big are your boobz..............water-melons? ,
orange?
Or lime?

grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by QueenMarvella(f): 8:40pm On Oct 18, 2017
Marcelo290:
Dude, you won't be able to sleep this night if I fire back at you empty headed mentally deranged home habilis devoid of the slightest atom of common sense, know who you pick your fights with, be warned dunce.

Can't u just ignore?

10 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 18, 2017
QueenMarvella:

grin grin grin

hmmm...........i'll go for mustard seed then

too bad.........anyways i wish you goodluck................hopefully ur mustard seed boobz can do the trick

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by QueenMarvella(f): 8:41pm On Oct 18, 2017
thepussyhunter:

hmmm...........i'll go for mustard seed then

too bad.........anyways i wish you goodluck................hopefully ur mustard seed boobz can do the trick

How did u know its mustard seed
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by ucnwafor(m): 8:44pm On Oct 18, 2017
QueenMarvella:

And how is that ur problem?
My prob is the dullard, u calld ua boyfrnd
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by Peachess(f): 8:47pm On Oct 18, 2017
He's probably with some other girl when you're not around. Do you want to spoil show with him and his new girl.
Or maybe he's really busy.

6 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by QueenMarvella(f): 8:47pm On Oct 18, 2017
ucnwafor:
My prob is the dullard, u calld ua boyfrnd

Hes not a dullard and even if he is,how is that ur problem ?

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by QueenMarvella(f): 8:48pm On Oct 18, 2017
Peachess:
He's probably with some other girl when you're not around. Do you want to spoil show with him and his new girl.
Or maybe he's really busy.

grin
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by bujebudanu1(m): 8:54pm On Oct 18, 2017
trying to suffocate the poor student bf. pls show us ur lemon breast. me I like that part

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 18, 2017
Its straight forward,he doesn't want you, walk away from the relationship not to cause more hurt to yourself.

14 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by QueenMarvella(f): 9:11pm On Oct 18, 2017
hayfay:
Its straight forward,he doesn't want you, walk away from the relationship not to cause more hurt to yourself.

Its not easy...anytime I want to put an end to it,he will go all emotional and promised to change

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 18, 2017
QueenMarvella:

How did u know its mustard seed

is that you on ur profile?
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 18, 2017
QueenMarvella:

Its not easy...anytime I want to put an end to it,he will go all emotional and promised to change
same thing happened to me and the guy in question did exactly the same thing,I had to walk out of d relationship and till date he didn't call me to ask anything . My dear d handwriting is clear MOVE ON.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by QueenMarvella(f): 9:19pm On Oct 18, 2017
[quote author=bujebudanu1 post=61550869]trying to suffocate the poor student bf.
pls show us ur lemon breast.
me I like that part[/quote

Which part
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by QueenMarvella(f): 9:19pm On Oct 18, 2017
hayfay:
same thing happened to me and the guy in question did exactly the same thing,I had to walk out of d relationship and till date he didn't call me to ask anything . My dear d handwriting is clear MOVE ON.

OK baby

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by QueenMarvella(f): 9:20pm On Oct 18, 2017
thepussyhunter:

is that you on ur profile?

Yes
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by QueenMarvella(f): 9:21pm On Oct 18, 2017
bujebudanu1:
trying to suffocate the poor student bf.
pls show us ur lemon breast.
me I like that part

Lemme suffocate him o
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 18, 2017
QueenMarvella:

Yes

hmmmm
boobz the size of big grapes........

Well you're good to go.............use those grapes wisely

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by QueenMarvella(f): 9:50pm On Oct 18, 2017
thepussyhunter:

hmmmm
boobz the size of big grapes........

Well you're good to go.............use those grapes wisely

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by gentleedu(m): 11:50pm On Oct 18, 2017
QueenMarvella:
My Boyfriend Is Just Getting More Annoying These Days. He Won't Call nor text for days,always claiming to be busy .
But anytime we see,he will turn to the sweetest guy on earth and I will feel like things should stay that way forever. But once we say bye to each other,its the same story until when we see again.
Its not a long Distance Relationship as u guys may think but I don't know whats stopping him from showing care through calls and texts too.He doesn't pick my calls too most times and that's what I hate most.
I like clingy,I like double texts,phone calls,Good morning and Good night texts.
And now,am getting tired of the relationship.
Dunno what to do,any advice ,Pls.
baby girl he loves you. some guys can't really show their love by multiple texting and calls, I'm a living example...

11 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by QueenMarvella(f): 11:53pm On Oct 18, 2017
gentleedu:
baby girl he loves you. some guys can't really show their love by multiple texting and calls, I'm a living example...

Okay hun

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by gentleedu(m): 11:57pm On Oct 18, 2017
QueenMarvella:

Okay hun
u re welcm sweetie

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by frankkydee(m): 1:11am On Oct 19, 2017
QueenMarvella:
My Boyfriend Is Just Getting More Annoying These Days. He Won't Call nor text for days,always claiming to be busy .
But anytime we see,he will turn to the sweetest guy on earth and I will feel like things should stay that way forever. But once we say bye to each other,its the same story until when we see again.
Its not a long Distance Relationship as u guys may think but I don't know whats stopping him from showing care through calls and texts too.He doesn't pick my calls too most times and that's what I hate most.
I like clingy,I like double texts,phone calls,Good morning and Good night texts.

Such is life,just take heart and appreciate what you have. Cos if you see someone that will be disturbing you with calls,messages and etc,you will also be the one to come here to lament about the monitoring spirit. So take a chill dear.

8 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by frankkydee(m): 1:15am On Oct 19, 2017
hayfay:

Tell her to come to me,she will be the one to beg me to reduce the calling,texting,and all.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by Ge0grapher(m): 8:04am On Oct 19, 2017
frankkydee:

you will also be the one to come here to lament about the monitoring spirit. So take a chill dear.
Nigga!! wtf?? he hehe .
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by Ge0grapher(m): 8:06am On Oct 19, 2017
@mArvella. have you told your man how you truly feel?? you could just sit him down one day and tell him politely. if he truly loves you, I believe he will change .

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 19, 2017
OP give him boobs to suck may be he will come back to his sences.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by Fidecoo(m): 8:40am On Oct 19, 2017
dear,you just need to sit him down discuss it with him,tell him how you feel and how he can make it up to you. I am almost like that too,but what I usually do now is, I send airtime steady to my woman so that she can call me as much as she can.because on my own part hmmmm,I can even stay weeks without calling, though I usually have busy schedules,much brain work to do, running around etc."mind you, I love my woman more than mere words could express and I am a 1 man,1 woman guy."express how you feel to him, he may understand and change or step up,but that is " if he is still in love with you or no other woman in the picture. My, little advice.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by frankkydee(m): 9:31am On Oct 19, 2017
Ge0grapher:
Nigga!! wtf?? he hehe .

Geoman,what's up now?
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by frankkydee(m): 9:33am On Oct 19, 2017
Ge0grapher:
@mArvella. have you told your man how you truly feel?? you could just sit him down one day and tell him politely. if he truly loves you, I believe he will change .

She said she has done that over and over again,that the guy will change for some time and go back to the attitude.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by voyy: 10:32am On Oct 19, 2017
QueenMarvella:

if we ask you say make u date us d romantic and Shy guys now, u go dey form friend zone. anyways just call his attention to the tins u want him to always do for you.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ / She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. / The Right Words To Woo A Girl With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.