Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,399 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me (45456 Views)

Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " / Help, My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long In Bed / Help My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long On Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by frankkydee(m): 8:50am On Oct 20, 2017
Ge0grapher:

OK then. let her break up with him. if Pangaea could break up. why can't they??

They should break up already.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by QueenMarvella(f): 8:54am On Oct 20, 2017
blacq2009:
What exactly again does this Kamal guy want? See beauty!

Lol
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:12am On Oct 20, 2017
QueenMarvella:

Lol
Maybe he prefers big booty babes just like me.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by newslifeop: 9:16am On Oct 20, 2017
Really
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by QueenMarvella(f): 9:29am On Oct 20, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Maybe he prefers big booty babes just like me.

grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:33am On Oct 20, 2017
QueenMarvella:

grin grin
Talk true,u have a flat ass
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by QueenMarvella(f): 10:03am On Oct 20, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Talk true,u have a flat ass

grin
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by badcompany: 10:08am On Oct 20, 2017
your problem is too much ZEEWORLD. cut your excessive viewing of romantic movies and face the reality of life.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by jy2kbeyond(m): 10:36am On Oct 20, 2017
QueenMarvella:
My Boyfriend Is Just Getting More Annoying These Days. He Won't Call nor text for days, always claiming to be busy .
But anytime we see, he will turn to the sweetest guy on earth and I will feel like things should stay that way forever. But once we say bye to each other, it's the same story until when we see again.

It's not a long Distance Relationship as u guys may think but I don't know whats' stopping him from showing care through calls and texts too. He doesn't pick my calls too most times and that's what I hate most.

I like clingy, I like double texts, phone calls, Good morning and Good night texts.

And now, am getting tired of the relationship.

Dunno what to do,any advice ,Pls.

You are cool and I trust you to have him back
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by ikbnice(m): 2:57pm On Oct 20, 2017
QueenMarvella:
My Boyfriend Is Just Getting More Annoying These Days. He Won't Call nor text for days, always claiming to be busy .
But anytime we see, he will turn to the sweetest guy on earth and I will feel like things should stay that way forever. But once we say bye to each other, it's the same story until when we see again.

It's not a long Distance Relationship as u guys may think but I don't know whats' stopping him from showing care through calls and texts too. He doesn't pick my calls too most times and that's what I hate most.

I like clingy, I like double texts, phone calls, Good morning and Good night texts.

I'm the kinda guy you need. Clingy stuff, calls like 15 times a day, SMS like chatting, making your home a second home through over frequent visits. But do you know why? Most people don't value it, most don't do it. My girl broke up with me cux of that, being too close, complaining she has no breathing space. And I do that naturally and harmlessly. So, just try to adjust if possible or else, you will be separated soon.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by wayatta: 7:57am On Apr 18, 2018
Hello everyone, i am here to share my testimony on how i conceived my baby. i have been married to my husband for 18years without no child. my husband has been tested OK, i too have been tested. but no issue. i had problems with my in-laws even my husband started to have new affairs aside your marriage. it was a very terrible thing to bear. i became a laughing stock among my pear, i prayed and fasted and nothing happened. i was now seen as always unhappy. after many medical treatment and there is no way. i took it as i was destiny not to have a child and i accepted every challenge that comes my way. i was even ready to pack out of my marital home and stay on my own because my husband was not given me any attention that i needed from him. i decided to focus on my job and try to live happy on my own.
On this faithful day, i decided to check the net for updates on healthy living and i came across a story of a man who Priest Babaka helped his wife to conceive a baby. i decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life. today i am a proud mom. words will not be enough to explained what this man did for me. he casted a pregnancy spell on me and i noticed i was pregnant on the 14th day after the spell. i am a happy mother, the pride of my family, a miracle in my town. i know there is someone in same condition and you feel there is no way. i urge you to contact him via email : babaka.wolf@gmail.com or facebook at priestly.babaka. This is the solution to every single mother around the globe. distance is not a barrier, he will surely make your dreams come trough. contact him today via email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com or facebook at priestly.babaka. you want your lover back or any other miracle in your life, contact him today so the world can be a better place to live. bye!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by Boxer007(m): 8:01am On Apr 18, 2018
QueenMarvella:

Great news. He going gay. We won!
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by OurworkComNg1: 10:02pm On Jul 07, 2018
QueenMarvella:

op, are you still in the relationship or out the relationship?
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by QueenMarvella(f): 3:14pm On Jul 08, 2018
OurworkComNg1:

op, are you still in the relationship or out the relationship?

Out
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by 4laferarri(m): 3:45pm On Jul 08, 2018
QueenMarvella:

If u will listen to my advice,,,,

I will only tell u to follow what u wrote on your signature,,,,,

lobatan.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by OurworkComNg1: 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2018
QueenMarvella:

Out

eyah!! sorry ma... so who went or was kicked out first?
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by QueenMarvella(f): 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2018
OurworkComNg1:

eyah!! sorry ma... so who went or was kicked out first?

Lol...I left
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by OurworkComNg1: 7:34pm On Jul 08, 2018
QueenMarvella:

Lol...I left
eyah!! so are you single, single single or doubled??
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by QueenMarvella(f): 7:39pm On Jul 08, 2018
OurworkComNg1:

eyah!! so are you single, single single or doubled??

Lol....
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by doctore212(m): 7:57pm On Jul 08, 2018
QueenMarvella:

I like clingy, I like double texts, phone calls, Good morning and Good night texts. Please I will advise you to get a sex doll

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by doctore212(m): 7:58pm On Jul 08, 2018
[quote author=doctore212 post=69198787][/quote] get a sex doll
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 09, 2018
QueenMarvella:

Lol...I left
Did he try to stop u or come back for u?
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by QueenMarvella(f): 11:04am On Jul 09, 2018
dairykidd:

Did he try to stop u or come back for u?

Tried to come back...but am over him smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 09, 2018
QueenMarvella:

Tried to come back...but am over him smiley
Eyaa... Maybe he loved u but didn't just show it often sha.. I don't think u demanded too much by needing attention. Some girls can drive one mad with their stereotypes & fairy tale kind of man, forgetting its real life & we all have flaws.. Its our ability to contain each others short comings that matters... All the best wink
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by QueenMarvella(f): 11:36am On Jul 09, 2018
dairykidd:

Eyaa... Maybe he loved u but didn't just show it often sha.. I don't think u demanded too much by needing attention. Some girls can drive one mad with their stereotypes & fairy tale kind of man, forgetting its real life & we all have flaws.. Its our ability to contain each others short comings that matters... All the best wink

Thank you wink

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 09, 2018
QueenMarvella:

Thank you wink
Lol.. Welcome jarè. Your signature tho grin Everything shouldnt be in black & white... A lot of distractions might make it hard for a guy to really know if ur feeling him "that way" or if its just a normal something. There should be second chances... Even God gives us that or u no believe in God cheesy Nice sense of humour sha & u look good
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by OurworkComNg1: 10:56pm On Jul 09, 2018
QueenMarvella:

Lol....

did i say anything funny?
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by milemimi93(m): 11:39pm On Jul 09, 2018
QueenMarvella:

Sister if you can't stay the heat please leave the kitchen.

Allow the young man to focus on his life's purpose.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by QueenMarvella(f): 3:46pm On Jul 13, 2018
milemimi93:

Sister if you can't stay the heat please leave the kitchen.

Allow the young man to focus on his life's purpose.

So is it a must for him to have a gf?
He should have focused on his life instead na or did I force him to have a relationship,Mister?
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by Oliverdee(m): 7:33am On May 13, 2019
Please forgive me for all of my annoying habits. I promise to be a better person. I miss you baby girl I don't want anyone but you in my life I love you with all you flaws... � � � if you see this please call me I'm not in good shape
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by Nuklex(m): 8:29am On May 13, 2019
And you still open mouth call him boyfriend.

Find another title for him

Obviously he is not your boyfriend
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me by PrinceRomanus: 11:00am On May 13, 2019
Why don't you look for another guy?�

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries / Should I Still Marry Her? / 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.