Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,080 members, 7,807,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Did President Buhari Kill And Secretly Bury Nnamdi Kanu? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did President Buhari Kill And Secretly Bury Nnamdi Kanu? (4656 Views)

IPOB Should Allow Us Bury Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents In Peace – Kinsmen / El-rufai Govt Set To Secretly Bury 347 Shi’ites – IMN / Did President Buhari Kill And Secretly Bury Nnamdi Kanu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did President Buhari Kill And Secretly Bury Nnamdi Kanu? by SalamRushdie: 12:55am On Oct 19, 2017
months:

How come all the people in his house have not said a word.

The guy with the camera in the house, we have not heard from him since then?

That guy hasn't used his Facebook page since that day
Re: Did President Buhari Kill And Secretly Bury Nnamdi Kanu? by victorioushands: 2:21am On Oct 19, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

Mr man tell your bloody-thirsty vagabonds in military uniforms to provide him or give us his dead body if they've killed him so we can bury him peacefully.

Lol, so you can begin to worship his decaying body as God? No way!

By the way, python is still dancing secretly and waiting for another of his so-called hundred or thousand Kanus to take his place...and then see.
Re: Did President Buhari Kill And Secretly Bury Nnamdi Kanu? by victorioushands: 2:26am On Oct 19, 2017
CrtlAltDel:
Ok, lets agree that Kanu has been killed by NA… how come we have not heard anything from his wife, it is over 4 weeks and nothing from the wife or is she okay that NA has killed her husband …… ..or is she now afraid PMB will send assassins to kill her in london…… is she no longer the ever Brave lioness again… Yeye dey smell grin grin grin

My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife
https://www.nairaland.com/3620424/husbands-obsession-biafra-scary-nnamdi
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5270526_nnamdiwife_jpeg8934d2f7478b0a62caae122034ed7221

Uchechi Okwu Kanu Performs 'Ritual' To Actualize Biafra
https://www.nairaland.com/3916158/uchechi-okwu-kanu-performs-ritual
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5636923_cymera20170712090046_jpeg63e5454c3d52e4728e6b31952f442105

Maybe money has been exchanged and he was given an penning to flee from the struggle, from those whose money he had eaten with a promise to dash them Biafra as well as from the government. Smart move, only he is the dumbest man that ever liveth.
Re: Did President Buhari Kill And Secretly Bury Nnamdi Kanu? by victorioushands: 2:31am On Oct 19, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Really, the Wife dead shocked shocked…. I never knew oh!….. Please share any article or ipob press statement that that mentioned Kanus wife as part of the missing/abducted/killed in that operation. I am reading this for the 1st time. Please share, I am not saying you are lying oh! grin grin grin

Don't mind the brainless entity. He wants to further his ignorant illiteracy-infested propaganda on Nairaland.
Re: Did President Buhari Kill And Secretly Bury Nnamdi Kanu? by GhanaMustGoo: 3:28am On Oct 19, 2017
Your headline should be: Didd President Buuhari Kill andl Secretly EAT Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Did President Buhari Kill And Secretly Bury Nnamdi Kanu? by ponziponzi(m): 3:47am On Oct 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:

That guy hasn't used his Facebook page since that day
months:

That is no evidence. The evidence is in the Video before us and the list published by IPOB of all the people in Nnamdi Kanu house, do u have that list?

You guys are lying, the guy's name is Somto Okonkwo, he is very active online.

He was the one making the live video of the alleged Army invasion. You can check his facebook account at: https://www.facebook.com/okonkwo.i.somto

If anyone wants to know where Kanu is, just ask him.

1 Like

Re: Did President Buhari Kill And Secretly Bury Nnamdi Kanu? by truthtosinknaij: 4:23am On Oct 19, 2017
Kanu’s wife, Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, wrote to Newsweek earlier in October to say she was sure that her husband had been killed and that the Nigerian government was covering up his death. The separatist leader’s lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, said on Tuesday that he did not know whether his client was dead or alive and had not seen him since the alleged raid on Kanu’s home in Umuahia, southeast Nigeria, the BBC reported.

A quote from this article written on Tuesday 17th October 2017 (two days ago)
http://www.newsweek.com/war-nigeria-biafra-nnamdi-kanu-686961
Re: Did President Buhari Kill And Secretly Bury Nnamdi Kanu? by VinceSpence(m): 5:03am On Oct 19, 2017
Re: Did President Buhari Kill And Secretly Bury Nnamdi Kanu? by VinceSpence(m): 5:07am On Oct 19, 2017
Re: Did President Buhari Kill And Secretly Bury Nnamdi Kanu? by VinceSpence(m): 5:12am On Oct 19, 2017
Re: Did President Buhari Kill And Secretly Bury Nnamdi Kanu? by Yyeske(m): 5:26am On Oct 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:
The average IQ in Nigeria 67 so I am not surprise many people actually think Kanu is on the run but the truth remains that he might very well be dead
Even if he's been killed(God forbid), what can you do?
Re: Did President Buhari Kill And Secretly Bury Nnamdi Kanu? by SalamRushdie: 6:39am On Oct 19, 2017
Yyeske:
Even if he's been killed(God forbid), what can you do?

That 67 IQ at work again. SMH
Re: Did President Buhari Kill And Secretly Bury Nnamdi Kanu? by gidgiddy: 6:55am On Oct 19, 2017
VinceSpence:

Huh?

You read that from my post?

Well, I never denied the invasion,

I only said he took advantage of it to run in hiding.

Read it again and quote me.

Rm

Nobody knows what happend to Kanu. But what makes it worse is that the Nigerian Army pstill denies it went there. We can only go by what we know. We know that the military went to Kanu's house and opend fire. Since then, Kanu has not been seen.

The Army owes is it a duty to tell the world why it went to Nnamdi Kanu's house and what happend there.
Re: Did President Buhari Kill And Secretly Bury Nnamdi Kanu? by MaziOmenuko: 7:13am On Oct 19, 2017
The coward took advantage of the military presence to disappear. He wasn't even in that house the day the military shot at the compound. He left the house the first day the military drove by and the youths threw stones and sticks at them. That's when he left to hide.

Nobody ever claimed he was missing until his barrister played the plot and broadcasted that he had not seen or heard him. That was when his brother changed his statement after confirming that Kanu was alive and in a secret location. His parents are still in that same house and you all are here saying they are also missing.

Cut and join journalists!

2 Likes

Re: Did President Buhari Kill And Secretly Bury Nnamdi Kanu? by tartar9(m): 7:23am On Oct 19, 2017
PointB:
Nnamdi is too loquacious to be mute up till now. One does not need a soothsayer to know that his voice has been silenced; but not his words.
Another shall rise!
Even the most troublesome rat becomes still at the sight of a python sad
Re: Did President Buhari Kill And Secretly Bury Nnamdi Kanu? by AK481(m): 9:11am On Oct 19, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
The coward took advantage of the military presence to disappear. He wasn't even in that house the day[b] the military shot at the compound[/b]. He left the house the first day the military drove by and the youths threw stones and sticks at them. That's when he left to hide.

Nobody ever claimed he was missing until his barrister played the plot and broadcasted that he had not seen or heard him. That was when his brother changed his statement after confirming that Kanu was alive and in a secret location. His parents are still in that same house and you all are here saying they are also missing.

Cut and join journalists!

ipob is being vindicated by this statement

the brother didnt tell igbos and ipob immediately he was killed because it would have led to a bloody and respectable civil war.

you should thank his brother for that grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Did President Buhari Kill And Secretly Bury Nnamdi Kanu? by months: 7:12pm On Oct 19, 2017
lalasticlala, seun and mynd44 let us do our jobs and fp news articles so we can get people debating.
Re: Did President Buhari Kill And Secretly Bury Nnamdi Kanu? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 29, 2017
SalamRushdie:
The average IQ in Nigeria 67 so I am not surprise many people actually think Kanu is on the run but the truth remains that he might very well be dead
You've been throwing this IQ statement around for a long time in this forum

Nigerians are dumb but still bettering their bests on their turf

Don't believe the skewed judgements of chauvinists who have made picking on your country their full-time job.

4 Likes

Re: Did President Buhari Kill And Secretly Bury Nnamdi Kanu? by AbdlRashid(m): 8:17pm On Feb 05, 2020
SalamRushdie:
The average IQ in Nigeria 67 so I am not surprise many people actually think Kanu is on the run but the truth reumains that he might very well be dead
I am sure you will be ashamed of this comment of yours today. We make conclusions without thinking about the consequences.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Returns Back To PDP / Can Governor Hope Uzodinma Win A Rerun In Imo State? / Breaking : Abba Kyari Hires Senior Lawyer To Defend Him On Allegations (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.