Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,017 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:32 AM

Rude Girls Are Usually Hornier But Have Less Body Counts Than All-polite Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rude Girls Are Usually Hornier But Have Less Body Counts Than All-polite Girls (5201 Views)

Females On Average Usually Have Higher Body Counts Than Males / Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? / How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rude Girls Are Usually Hornier But Have Less Body Counts Than All-polite Girls by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 18, 2017
Don't get it twisted. I have noticed that girls who are rude at appropriate times usually have less body counts than girls who are always polite and out to please every guy.

For instance, a guy would easily be told off by a rude girl if he approaches her even when she is playing hard to get. But that polite girl will not want to offend the guy and therefore will be pressured into accepting.

But the secret is this, rude girls are hornier than polite girls. Somehow they use that rudeness to sieve ordinary men from extraordinary men. If you're an ordinary man, you'll just retreat when a rude girl faces you at the point of chyking her but guy, don't be deterred. You should be wise enough though to see if she is a saddist and walk away.

The bottom line is this, to rude girls, don't be too rude. Know when to draw the line.

To the "polite" girls, know when to say no and mean it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rude Girls Are Usually Hornier But Have Less Body Counts Than All-polite Girls by tosyne2much(m): 8:21pm On Oct 18, 2017
Funny research cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rude Girls Are Usually Hornier But Have Less Body Counts Than All-polite Girls by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 18, 2017
tosyne2much:
Funny research cheesy
This one is based on experience and observations grin
Re: Rude Girls Are Usually Hornier But Have Less Body Counts Than All-polite Girls by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 18, 2017
Bodycount is a serious thing o.
Re: Rude Girls Are Usually Hornier But Have Less Body Counts Than All-polite Girls by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 18, 2017
EzeEbira:
Bodycount is a serious thing o.
Very serious.

1 Like

Re: Rude Girls Are Usually Hornier But Have Less Body Counts Than All-polite Girls by MhizzAJ(f): 10:14pm On Oct 18, 2017
Okay
Re: Rude Girls Are Usually Hornier But Have Less Body Counts Than All-polite Girls by jesusdiedLOL(m): 12:16am On Oct 19, 2017
Wetin be guys problem and body count.....work on ya self esteem people!
Re: Rude Girls Are Usually Hornier But Have Less Body Counts Than All-polite Girls by Nobody: 5:33am On Oct 19, 2017
jesusdiedLOL:
Wetin be guys problem and body count.....work on ya self esteem people!
The less body count, the better

2 Likes

Re: Rude Girls Are Usually Hornier But Have Less Body Counts Than All-polite Girls by MhizzAJ(f): 8:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
Sent u a mail
Check

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rude Girls Are Usually Hornier But Have Less Body Counts Than All-polite Girls by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 19, 2017
I agree life...Many rude girls are not really into the game self...Its a facade...a make over
Re: Rude Girls Are Usually Hornier But Have Less Body Counts Than All-polite Girls by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 19, 2017
FortifiedCity:
This one is based on experience and observations grin

But this your research though funny is spot on..
Re: Rude Girls Are Usually Hornier But Have Less Body Counts Than All-polite Girls by Blackhawk01: 9:03pm On Oct 19, 2017
Lol. I kinda agree tho.

1 Like

Re: Rude Girls Are Usually Hornier But Have Less Body Counts Than All-polite Girls by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
That's why I like me, am not rude though but I know how to politely say "No" to people especially guys, and my " No" is my "No" , no changing of mind.

Wetin I dey tell person no dey hard me cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Rude Girls Are Usually Hornier But Have Less Body Counts Than All-polite Girls by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 19, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Sent u a mail
Check
Yes Sugar. Will check and reply
Re: Rude Girls Are Usually Hornier But Have Less Body Counts Than All-polite Girls by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 19, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Lol. I kinda agree tho.
Which category do you fall into smiley
Re: Rude Girls Are Usually Hornier But Have Less Body Counts Than All-polite Girls by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 19, 2017
MaritzaNL:
That's why I like me, am not rude though but I know how to politely say "No" to people especially guys, and my " No" is my "No" , no changing of mind.

Wetin I dey tell person no dey hard me cheesy.
So how do you politely turn down a pest
Re: Rude Girls Are Usually Hornier But Have Less Body Counts Than All-polite Girls by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
supersystemsnig:

But this your research though funny is spot on..
Thanks Bros. Which of the set of ladies have you encountered
Re: Rude Girls Are Usually Hornier But Have Less Body Counts Than All-polite Girls by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 19, 2017
FortifiedCity:
So how do you politely turn down a pest
Online or real life?

Cos am harsh on pests real life, doesn't necessarily mean I insult the person or be rude, online I can be polite or block the person off permanently.

I just tell the pest I have a boyfriend, no need flogging a dead horse.
Re: Rude Girls Are Usually Hornier But Have Less Body Counts Than All-polite Girls by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 19, 2017
I laugh when guys talk about body count as if they were there to count it themselves. The body count you know is what she's chosen to tell you. Js

1 Like

Re: Rude Girls Are Usually Hornier But Have Less Body Counts Than All-polite Girls by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 19, 2017
MaritzaNL:
Online or real life?

Cos am harsh on pests real life, doesn't necessarily mean I insult the person or be rude, online I can be polite or block the person off permanently.

I just tell the pest I have a boyfriend, no need flogging a dead horse.
Hmmm.

I know you won't tell me the ones you agreed Sha. It's only the ones you shunned.

Oya tell me joor
Re: Rude Girls Are Usually Hornier But Have Less Body Counts Than All-polite Girls by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
trustyshoess:
I laugh when guys talk about body count as if they were there to count it themselves. The body count you know is what she's chosen to tell you. Js
You are very correct.

Only women can tell you their accurate body counts
Re: Rude Girls Are Usually Hornier But Have Less Body Counts Than All-polite Girls by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 19, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Hmmm.

I know you won't tell me the ones you agreed Sha. It's only the ones you shunned.

Oya tell me joor
If I like someone, I will agree to date the person but if I don't, I won't date the person, even if am single at that moment, I will tell the person I have a boyfriend.

But some don't mind, they tell you it doesn't matter, they want to be side nigga, yes a guy said that to me..

I be like tha fucck?
Re: Rude Girls Are Usually Hornier But Have Less Body Counts Than All-polite Girls by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2017
MaritzaNL:
If I like someone, I will agree to date the person but if I don't, I won't date the person, even if am single at that moment, I will tell the person I have a boyfriend.

But some don't mind, they tell you it doesn't matter, they want to be side nigga, yes a guy said that to me..

I be like tha fucck?
Hmmmm

But are there times persistence from a guy turns you on or makes you succumb
Re: Rude Girls Are Usually Hornier But Have Less Body Counts Than All-polite Girls by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Hmmmm

But are there times persistence from a guy turns you on or makes you succumb
Being persistent doesn't change my decision, its just like pouring water on stone, when I decide not to do something, I still won't do it. I'm kinda stubborn in decision.
Re: Rude Girls Are Usually Hornier But Have Less Body Counts Than All-polite Girls by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 19, 2017
MaritzaNL:
Being persistent doesn't change my decision, its just like pouring water on stone, when I decide not to do something, I still won't do it. I'm kinda stubborn in decision.
Hmmmm. I see.

Maybe it's because you're slim. Someone said slim girls can be stubborn. Is it true?
Re: Rude Girls Are Usually Hornier But Have Less Body Counts Than All-polite Girls by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Hmmmm. I see.

Maybe it's because you're slim. Someone said slim girls can be stubborn. Is it true?

Hahahahahah, Anyone can be stubborn.
Re: Rude Girls Are Usually Hornier But Have Less Body Counts Than All-polite Girls by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 19, 2017
MaritzaNL:
Hahahahahah, Anyone can be stubborn.
cheesy

Yeah I agree. Just pulling your legs.

Make sure you enjoy your night
Re: Rude Girls Are Usually Hornier But Have Less Body Counts Than All-polite Girls by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 19, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Thanks Bros. Which of the set of ladies have you encountered

I've encountered all sorts in both categories brov, and you're spot on.. The sisters feeling holy aren't as comported as the rude girls.. trust me, you're spot on brov..
Re: Rude Girls Are Usually Hornier But Have Less Body Counts Than All-polite Girls by Deehemjay(m): 7:17am On Oct 20, 2017
hope you wouldn't mind to give me your email address
Re: Rude Girls Are Usually Hornier But Have Less Body Counts Than All-polite Girls by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 20, 2017
Deehemjay:
hope you wouldn't mind to give me your email address
Who's that

1 Like

Re: Rude Girls Are Usually Hornier But Have Less Body Counts Than All-polite Girls by Deehemjay(m): 10:20am On Oct 20, 2017
mhizzaj tho
Re: Rude Girls Are Usually Hornier But Have Less Body Counts Than All-polite Girls by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 20, 2017
Deehemjay:
mhi.zzaj tho

Oga me and her have been on that matter since. It's not a one day sturvs cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? / Pictures Of A Politician And His Mistress Naked!!! / I Almost Died Today Due To Fornication, Thank god For My Life Ooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.