Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,450 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. (40598 Views)

Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China / Nairalander's Traditional And White Wedding Photos / Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by IamSINZ(m): 9:35pm On Oct 18, 2017
Lordygram:
hehe pls dnt 4get to invite me to your wedding.. i will be there on your big day.

If I'm on NL by then, that's a sure thing!
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Lalas247(f): 9:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
IamSINZ:
JUICE
See dem sad
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 18, 2017
IamSINZ:

If I'm on NL by then, that's a sure thing!
Alright sir.. cant wait.
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Lalas247(f): 9:39pm On Oct 18, 2017
rangis:
Kinda weird but fun..nice concept OP
Please who is the over of this pc ...
Are u single
Working
Ambitious

Biko are u a 6footer ..

Oya oya oya. Sign up cheesy #beardgang
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Lalas247(f): 9:40pm On Oct 18, 2017
Lordygram:
Good evening fellow nairalanders.. This thread is for the handsome and beautiful people of nairaland, to upload their black and white photo... PLS the thread is for those that are proud of themselves, those that are not shy in uploading their pictures... unlike those that are hidding their picture... This is for the confident nairalanders in the forum.. upload your black and white photo.... lemme open the show.

How come u never get spots ... never seen one on ur face ... so fresh
Which cream u dey use ... u know how guys slyly have beauty secrets but don’t share grin
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by IamSINZ(m): 9:40pm On Oct 18, 2017
Lalas247:
See dem sad

What they do?
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by IamSINZ(m): 9:41pm On Oct 18, 2017
Lordygram:
Alright sir.. cant wait.

wink
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 18, 2017
Abeg, no crucify me oo grin

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by donMIG(m): 9:43pm On Oct 18, 2017
grin

9 Likes

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Lalas247(f): 9:43pm On Oct 18, 2017
IamSINZ:

What they do?
I knew u would post urs grin vain much
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by IamSINZ(m): 9:44pm On Oct 18, 2017
Lalas247:
I knew u would post urs grin vain much

Atleast this one isn't "half nakèd" grin
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 18, 2017
undecided

10 Likes

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by NicoBaba(m): 9:45pm On Oct 18, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
White shirt, mans not hot
gimme dah babe naa
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Lalas247(f): 9:46pm On Oct 18, 2017
IamSINZ:

Atleast this one isn't "half nakèd" grin
We thank GOD grin
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Kimcutie: 9:47pm On Oct 18, 2017
cool

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by LizardSquad: 9:48pm On Oct 18, 2017
Adaumunocha:
I like ur prominent nose.
lol..thanks
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 18, 2017
Lalas247:

How come u never get spots ... never seen one on ur face ... so fresh
Which cream u dey use ... u know how guys slyly have beauty secrets but don’t share grin
lol hahahaha truth is that, i was taught in school that one of the signs of adulthood is pimples, but strange as it is, i am adult now and i have never experience pimples on my face... though at times i get like single 1 pimple but not that much as other people... Lemme say i am 100% hygienic... i take my cleanliness and skin as one of my top priority..
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 18, 2017
IamRaizo:
undecided

Oh now i see you grin
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Lalas247(f): 9:53pm On Oct 18, 2017
Lordygram:
lol hahahaha truth is that, i was taught in school that one of the signs of adulthood is pimples, but strange as it is, i am adult now and i have never experience pimples on my face... though at times i get like single 1 pimple but not that much as other people... Lemme say i am 100% hygienic... i take my cleanliness and skin as one of my top priority..
Lucky u ... u must have normal skin
Oily usually breaks out in spots..
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 18, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Oh now i see you grin
lol... Cool or nay? undecided
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Toshiba49ja(m): 9:55pm On Oct 18, 2017
NicoBaba:
gimme dah babe naa
Oh! Here they come again

3 Likes

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by sorextee(m): 9:57pm On Oct 18, 2017
Let me also join the train..

12 Likes

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 18, 2017
Lalas247:

Lucky u ... u must have normal skin
Oily usually breaks out in spots..
very true, my skin aint oily.. just normal skin.....apart from that, a lot of folks dnt really take good care of their skin.. they think life is all about money and sex.
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Lalas247(f): 9:59pm On Oct 18, 2017
Lordygram:
very true, my skin aint oily.. just normal skin.....apart from that, a lot of folks dnt really take good care of their skin.. they think life is all about money and sex.
Lol dat ain’t life na
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 18, 2017
.....undecided

really ooooold pic

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 18, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol dat ain’t life na
thanks for that...What a view kiss
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by QueenSekxy(f): 10:00pm On Oct 18, 2017
IamSINZ:
JUICE
cute!!

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Toshiba49ja(m): 10:01pm On Oct 18, 2017
Lordygram:

How do one take care of one's skin?
Share the pro tips
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by QueenSekxy(f): 10:01pm On Oct 18, 2017
sexybbstar:
Here is it
my brother must marry you... fine geh kiss
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 18, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol dat ain’t life na
I want my skin to be like that of Rebekah in the Originals... so flawles.
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 18, 2017
NicoBaba:
gimme dah babe naa
take na
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by NicoBaba(m): 10:02pm On Oct 18, 2017
Toshiba49ja:
Oh! Here they come again
.. u don't mind sharing d charger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply)

List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? / What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.