Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,721 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. - Romance (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. (40426 Views)

Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China / Upload Your Christmas Selfie Here... / Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 20, 2017
Tahra:
Please,don't sexualize me.

would never do that hun......never smiley
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by LoRdCaT(m): 5:14pm On Oct 20, 2017
thepussyhunter:

well good to know grin grin

so you gonna tell me how she looks now? wink grin
Ask her bro, i have no idea
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by LoRdCaT(m): 5:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lmao now you wanna play my game abi (leaving the space blank) cheesy cheesy
because what?
Because what?
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by LoRdCaT(m): 5:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
Tahra:
tonguetongue
You haven't done what you are supposed to do this evening.
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Maxi112: 5:22pm On Oct 20, 2017
Veraatabeh:
is black pix
To you?
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by addictiv(m): 5:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
Lambert... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 20, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
It's been beautiful so far. smiley
Good to know.smiley
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 20, 2017
LoRdCaT:
You haven't done what you are supposed to do this evening.
Which is
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
thepussyhunter:

would never do that hun......never smiley
Right.Pls,update me on what's happening on that thread.
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Daeylar(f): 6:56pm On Oct 20, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ
Don't want to derail that thread,
Let me reply you here
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Daeylar(f): 7:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
I understand. Thanks a lot. By the way, my job is done. Let him keep burning in his Ignus Fatus - foolish fire. grin

He probably hates DarkRebel because the guy writes better English than him, and has incredibly superior critical thinking skills. Might explain why he sees him everywhere. undecided

It's pleasant to know your day was good. I'm fine. smiley

Good smiley
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 20, 2017
LoRdCaT:
Ask her bro, i have no idea

oh i see

thought you guys made some deal of some sort grin...........its all good

and carry on.........i just hope i havent done enough "harm" to spoil everything tongue cheesy
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 20, 2017
LoRdCaT:
Because what?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
nvm..........i've gat me ans already
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 20, 2017
thepussyhunter:

oh i see

thought you guys made some deal of some sort grin...........its all good

and carry on.........i just hope i havent done enough "harm" to spoil everything tongue cheesy
Have you r...... it?
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
Daeylar:

Good smiley
Yep. So, what's up tonight?
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 20, 2017
Tahra:
Good to know.smiley
So, anything for me? smiley
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Toshiba49ja(m): 7:38pm On Oct 20, 2017
Mznaett:

I disagree jor... You took that picture @Akwa-Ibom state tongue

Btw, are you from Kwara?
Lol grin
I'm yet to travel to Akwa-Ibom state o
Yea, I'm from Kwara.
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 20, 2017
Tahra:
Right.Pls,update me on what's happening on that thread.

dont know o babe.........slept of during the whole fiasco..

You should ask dem ade or oyin smiley..........................you're using me to play game box and ludo abi angry
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Have you r...... it?

yep
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 20, 2017
Edimolu, the LEZZbian tormentor, permit me to mention you here, because that page now reeks of the filthy blood and wails of anguish of a bleeding old goat.

Check the OLD FOOL's last epistle of baloney directed at you. A large percentage of it is recycled bullshiit. The same crap he used against my TLuzzie moniker some months ago. He copied it verbatim. grin

Our 40-year old horrible-looking ogre is creatively spent, and has run out of ideas. cheesy

Can you see him accusing you of being my alternate? Ani se, a fool at FORTY is a fool FOREVER! grin
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 20, 2017
thepussyhunter:

dont know o babe.........slept of during the whole fiasco..

You should ask dem ade or oyin smiley..........................you're using me to play game box and ludo abi angry
Okay,why?
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 20, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
So, anything for me? smiley
Wetin you want?cheesy
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 20, 2017
Tahra:
Wetin you want?cheesy
Nothing in particular. What do you think you can share? smiley
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
Nothing in particular. What do you think you can share? smiley
Don't put me on the spot.What do you want?smiley
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 20, 2017
Tahra:
Don't put me on the spot.What do you want?smiley
Lol. Let me say it like this, what's up tonight? I'm bored. smiley

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by edimolu(m): 8:47pm On Oct 20, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
Edimolu, the LEZZbian tormentor, permit me to mention you here, because that page now reeks of the filthy blood and wails of anguish of a bleeding old goat.

Check the OLD FOOL's last epistle of baloney directed at you. A large percentage of it is recycled bullshiit. The same crap he used against my TLuzzie moniker some months ago. He copied it verbatim. grin

Our 40-year old horrible-looking ogre is creatively spent, and has run out of ideas. cheesy

Can you see him accusing you of being my alternate? Ani se, a fool at FORTY is a fool FOREVER! grin

Hahahaha...yea all thanks to you...your subsequent brutality and lethality should last him 10 lifetimes..he is nothing but a wounded horse who feels his word matters in the tides and ways of intellectuals grin grin

Funny enough i have never read any of his rebuttal to the very end, i always stop mid-way, sometimes just the first part if i notice much lexical repitition, it is a turn-off...he recycles even the dumb part grin grin

I almost wondered if all 40 year olds are like this, without the slightest attempt at achieving success off-nairaland...he is a lost cause and a poor-soul, life had its hold on him far too much grin grin

Now am you? , such thoughtless mind-numbing trait he begets, i read just that part and assumed never to feast my precious eyes on his further destitution grin grin

I received few messages from friends offline to just let him be, he is a nuisance blighting this whole forum with his mannerless disposition grin grin

And yes he is a fool at 40, to crown it all, he is uglyyyyyyyyyy grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 20, 2017
edimolu:

Hahahaha...yea all thanks to you...your subsequent brutality and lethality should last him 10 lifetimes..he is nothing but a wounded horse who feels his word matters in the tides and ways of intellectuals grin grin

Funny enough i have never read any of his rebuttal to the very end, i always stop mid-way, sometimes just the first part if i notice much lexical repitition, it is a turn-off...he recycles even the dumb part grin grin

I almost wondered if all 40 year olds are like this, without the slightest attempt at achieving success off-nairaland...he is a lost cause and a poor-soul, life had its hold on him far too much grin grin

Now am you? , such thoughtless mind-numbing trait he begets, i read just that part and assumed never to feast my precious eyes on his further destituiton grin grin

I received few messages from friends offline to just let him be, he is a nuisance blighting this whole forum with his mannerless disposition grin grin

And yes he is a fool at 40, to crown it all, he is uglyyyyyyyyyy grin grin
shocked shocked shocked Nigga, damn, nigga. grin grin grin

Have you read BLEACH? I'm labelling you Sternritter "O" - The OVERKILL. grin cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by edimolu(m): 9:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
Zandhazaraz, wait o, na babe wey i dey nurture u dey chyke.tarah no gree for am oo
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 20, 2017
edimolu:
Zandhazaraz, wait o, na babe wey i dey nurture u dey chyke.tarah no gree for am oo
Lol. I'm only busy making friends ni o. grin
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by edimolu(m): 9:12pm On Oct 20, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
Lol. I'm only busy making friends ni o. grin
Exactly the way to go bro! Enjoy, nothing does you grin grin grin
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 20, 2017
Tahra:
Okay,why?

you still dont wanna call and you wont let me call angry

dasherz i'm tryna call you back but it keeps saying unreachable....sad
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Dasherz(f): 9:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
thepussyhunter:

you still dont wanna call and you wont let me call angry

dasherz i'm tryna call you back but it keeps saying unreachable....sad
try my other line ... diamond bank is a mess can't recharge

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (Reply)

Naija Girls And 2go / My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.