Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Africa Grey Parrot For Sale - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Africa Grey Parrot For Sale (1068 Views)

Parrot Screams For 'Help', Neighbor Called 911 And Cops Show Up In The U.S(Pics) / Baby And Grown Africa Grey Parrot For Sale / Diary Of Scofield: My African Grey Parrot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africa Grey Parrot For Sale by kanbilism: 9:54pm On Oct 18, 2017
Africa grey parrot for sale, Africa grey parrot is one of the parrot that mimic and learn any languages,pls call us today on 07033755593....and also for any kind of parrots, Senegalle, Parakeet and Love birds.

Re: Africa Grey Parrot For Sale by gowaga68: 2:57am On Nov 17, 2017
kanbilism:
Africa grey parrot for sale, Africa grey parrot is one of the parrot that mimic and learn any languages,pls call us today on 07033755593....and also for any kind of parrots, Senegalle, Parakeet and Love birds.
I will be needing a parrot the other flew away 3 days ago (I suspect he was stolen).
Kindly get in touch.
Re: Africa Grey Parrot For Sale by Patented: 7:14am On Nov 17, 2017
how much for the rosering parakeet with a cage?
Re: Africa Grey Parrot For Sale by frugal(m): 7:19am On Nov 17, 2017
kanbilism:
Can you upload a video of her talking please?

(1) (Reply)

Female Lhasa For New Home / PICS: White Female American Pit Bull Terrier Dog For Sale.. / Brand New Rubber Crates For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.