Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

How Many Beams And Columns Are In This House Plan? (picture) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Many Beams And Columns Are In This House Plan? (picture) (1527 Views)

31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' / Pillar And Columns With Steel Panels For Construction / This House Takes 6 Hours To Build And Costs Just $33K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Beams And Columns Are In This House Plan? (picture) by Flashmove: 12:14am On Oct 19, 2017
Hello,

I would like to know how many beams and column that are in this house plan. I was have an argument with my client. Please help me Engineers in the house.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Many Beams And Columns Are In This House Plan? (picture) by KingMicky3286: 9:16am On Oct 19, 2017
Engineers over to you people now...
Re: How Many Beams And Columns Are In This House Plan? (picture) by simplywhy(m): 2:24pm On Oct 19, 2017
Upload d ground floor plan
Re: How Many Beams And Columns Are In This House Plan? (picture) by olaitoro(m): 11:42am On Oct 29, 2017
Flashmove:
Hello,

I would like to know how many beams and column that are in this house plan. I was have an argument with my client. Please help me Engineers in the house.

Thanks

Upload the floor plan
Re: How Many Beams And Columns Are In This House Plan? (picture) by Flashmove: 1:13pm On Oct 29, 2017
olaitoro:

Upload the floor plan

The floor plan , I want to know how many 16mm , 12mm and 8mm that will use for the decking. the void area will not be decked.

Sand and gravel.

(1) (Reply)

Review And Critic My Sketch Restaurant Building Plan / . / 2numbers Of 3bedroom & 2numbers Of 2bedroom At Coker Estate Agric Ikorodu. (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.