Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! (21082 Views)

Airdrop!!!!! Claim Without Gas Fees Try It,if It Click For You Your Luck / Getting Cryptos Up To 25$ Monthly / 3 Things To Do If You're In Your 40 With No Passive Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by chinnyonwu(m): 6:04pm On Dec 09, 2017
kingspark72:
pls link me through for d crypto investment
Join our telegram channel through the link on my signature bro.
Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by live4christ: 5:58am On Dec 10, 2017
please what does unspent transaction means on block chain.My transaction was confirmed but have not been credited
Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by rookidmart: 3:37pm On Dec 10, 2017
live4christ:
please what does unspent transaction means on block chain.My transaction was confirmed but have not been credited
What's the transaction ID?

If it's been confirmed then it should show on your wallet.

1 Like

Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by youngnerd: 3:07pm On Dec 12, 2017
Screen shot
Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by chinnyonwu(m): 3:56pm On Dec 13, 2017
Just saw a news alert from cryptocoins news thst"iota price drops after co-founder admits Microsoft is not a partner but a participant".
I dont know how much this news could make it drop but its also cool to watch things from a neutral perspective.
Theres always another opportunity....
#IWC

Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by Miarose: 4:52pm On Dec 13, 2017
Good job you are doing here.

There are some notable bitcoin forks coming up this month and January. We do know that these forks always attract the bulls. What is your opinion on this?
Should we expect more bulls ?
chinnyonwu:
Hi

Btc is crashing. It has done 20% off the peak of $17100 at $13600. As usual the smarter traders are stocking up now, but majority of traders will keep off now cos "it might be the end".
Some hope to stock up but are too paralyzed by fear to place the BUY order because it might still be going further down.
Just realise thst unless you are T. B joshua, you cant pick the bottom and theres no loud bang to signify its at the Bottom
#IWC

Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by olaboy1: 5:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
chinnyonwu:
Just saw a news alert from cryptocoins news thst"iota price drops after co-founder admits Microsoft is not a partner but a participant".
I dont know how much this news could make it drop but its also cool to watch things from a neutral perspective.
Theres always another opportunity....
#IWC
I am unable to click the join group of the telegram link.
Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by chinnyonwu(m): 7:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
Miarose:
Good job you are doing here.

There are some notable bitcoin forks coming up this month and January. We do know that these forks always attract the bulls. What is your opinion on this?
Should we expect more bulls ?
Thanks.
All things being equal, there should be an upward spike towards the time of every BTC fork. Everyone wants awoof. Lol
Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by chinnyonwu(m): 7:01pm On Dec 13, 2017
olaboy1:

I am unable to click the join group of the telegram link.
Maybe you should drop your telegram username or send me a PM
Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by chinnyonwu(m): 7:33pm On Dec 17, 2017
Hi
From history, after a psychological barrier breakout btc rallies for an extra 10% before the correction.

Psychological bariers in my definition are $1k, $5k, $10k, 15k and now $20k

Therefore i will expect the next major correction to start between $22k - $23,500

I will start selling off incrementally from $21.5k with aim of buying back when the price has corrected 20% down from ATH.
Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by chinnyonwu(m): 10:17pm On Dec 18, 2017
Its very fascinating to me that right now everyone believes cryptos would go through a crash but "not right now". They can't say when.. But they seem to just know its not now.
I wasn't active during the dot-com bubble but i assume traders were saying such stuff right upto the moment of the crash.. Which is why i love this quote so much...
"Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face"
#IWC

Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by chinnyonwu(m): 7:27pm On Dec 21, 2017
chinnyonwu:
Its very fascinating to me that right now everyone believes cryptos would go through a crash but "not right now". They can't say when.. But they seem to just know its not now.
I wasn't active during the dot-com bubble but i assume traders were saying such stuff right upto the moment of the crash.. Which is why i love this quote so much...
"Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face"
#IWC
Always remember that as a trader you have 3 objectives AND in the priority below
1. Preservation (of your capital)
2. Making profit
3. Maximizing the profits.
Having these at the back of your mind is key.
IN THAT ORDER. Once you reshuffle the order it becomes something else.
#IWC

1 Like

Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by chinnyonwu(m): 7:31am On Dec 22, 2017
A real trader should avoid arguing with the market/trend.
You might strongly believe bitcoin is worth $50000 or $1000 and you maybe right. But the market doesnt care, and the market will affect your profits regardless of your beliefs. You should be able to make gains or at least keep preserve your capital in a uptrend or downtrend.
This is my short position up 4% or $45.
The trend is your friend. Dont argue with it, just go with it. #IWC

Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by dungas30(m): 4:56am On Dec 24, 2017
pls guyz am new to trading an to some of ur languages here. is it advisable to buy tbc now? pls all the stop loss method u are talking about is a soft ware based in ur account or how?
Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by INFOTECH2: 10:19am On Dec 24, 2017
Nice idea

Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by chinnyonwu(m): 11:05am On Dec 24, 2017
Im concerned about the fate of a lot of traders who listen to these rookie traders masquerading as Pros because they have been in the game for a while. ALL Pro traders will be treading very cautiously after a parabolic run such as this, armed with stop losses, ready to obey the trend, against arguing with it, conscious that a bear market is very REAL. Watch this if you trade cryptos..
TWICE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7A0QkLTchQ
Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by chinnyonwu(m): 11:08am On Dec 24, 2017
dungas30:
pls guyz am new to trading an to some of ur languages here. is it advisable to buy tbc now? pls all the stop loss method u are talking about is a soft ware based in ur account or how?
We are in a downtrend, not so advisable to buy now if your intention is to sell higher. You might still go ahead and buy, but be ready and willing to cut your losses early and move on if the trade is going against your plan.

1 Like

Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by chinnyonwu(m): 11:57am On Dec 26, 2017
Hi
Yesterday before going out to chill i had one of my luckiest Trades.
I shorted BTC at 13700, and my stop limit was 14280 - 14300 (at which i will be at $60 loss).

BTC went to as high as 14278 ( just $2 shy of my stop),
And i was just waiting to be stopped out of the trade at $50+ loss.
Very luckily for me it reversed at that point and crashed and i was now $50+ green in profit. ��
Although i later closed that trade with just $10 gain but it was still a very lucky trade as i had given up hope lol.

Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by chinnyonwu(m): 6:15am On Dec 27, 2017
The postponed Segwit2x will now occur on block 501451 which should occur on 28/12/17. (track the current block height by visiting blockchain.info) .
It is expected to create a new coin out of Bitcoin called B2x, which will be distributed freely to any holder of bitcoin in the ratio 1:1.
This could be the reason for the hike in bitcoin prices, as traders are stocking up in hopes of receiving some "free coins".
Its possible to experience a shrinking of Altcoins shortly before the fork time as traders move funds over to bitcoin in a last minute rush for the free coins.
If this happens u can bet your ass i will be stocking up cheap Altcoins.
#IWC

Modified: another bitcoin fork "Bitcoin God" is expected in approximately 2hrs from now, at block heigh 501225.
Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by MOBBDEEP: 2:09pm On Dec 27, 2017
chinnyonwu:
The postponed Segwit2x will now occur on block 501451 which should occur on 28/12/17. (track the current block height by visiting blockchain.info) .
It is expected to create a new coin out of Bitcoin called B2x, which will be distributed freely to any holder of bitcoin in the ratio 1:1.
This could be the reason for the hike in bitcoin prices, as traders are stocking up in hopes of receiving some "free coins".
Its possible to experience a shrinking of Altcoins shortly before the fork time as traders move funds over to bitcoin in a last minute rush for the free coins.
#IWC

Modified: another bitcoin fork "Bitcoin God" is expected in approximately 2hrs from now, at block heigh 501225.

On what exchange or wallet will the freebies be enjoyed?
Will BTC holder on Binance be blessed too?
Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by rookidmart: 5:54pm On Dec 27, 2017
chinnyonwu:
#IWC

P.S the b2x fork is not Garzik's fork that was cancelled.
This is most likely a scam project that is leveraging the failed s2x fork.
Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by chinnyonwu(m): 9:22pm On Dec 27, 2017
Hi
I was long on BTC and was on a 2% profit, i had to do sth at work real quick and didnt bother placing a stop since i was already in profit.
40mins later or so i check my position and i was $100 red.
I closed the trade, devastated that Agulu people caught up with me despite my decision to avoid them this xmas by not traveling.
It wont happen again sha.
I just made myself write "i will never trade without placing my stop order" 30 times and have put it in my trading journal.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by chinnyonwu(m): 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2017
MOBBDEEP:

On what exchange or wallet will the freebies be enjoyed?
Will BTC holder on Binance be blessed too?
I dont know but binance has thw record of supporting every fork that has happened to BTC
rookidmart:

P.S the b2x fork is not Garzik's fork that was cancelled.
This is most likely a scam project that is leveraging the failed s2x fork.
Dont know the name of the person behind it, i know its Segwit2x fork though
Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by chinnyonwu(m): 5:25pm On Dec 28, 2017
chinedum:
The crypto market has been choppy since 2 weeks now, no clear direction. I feel the people who are always screaming to buy(the permanent bulls) have been havin a hard time.
Just one word of advice : when trading, if you are largely unsure of the direction of the market, its okay to stand on the sidelines.
Remember to place your stop limits.
Remember to move your stop loss to break even as soon as the trade moves in your direction.
Remember that the priority is first preservation of capital, before profits.
#IWC
Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 28, 2017
Can i call u
Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by dungas30(m): 7:44pm On Dec 28, 2017
chinnyonwu:
chinedum:
The crypto market has been choppy since 2 weeks now, no clear direction. I feel the people who are always screaming to buy(the permanent bulls) have been havin a hard time.
Just one word of advice : when trading, if you are largely unsure of the direction of the market, its okay to stand on the sidelines.
Remember to place your stop limits.
Remember to move your stop loss to break even as soon as the trade moves in your direction.
Remember that the priority is first preservation of capital, before profits.
#IWC
pls guyz am new pls what is a stop loss limit can u pls just give me small example so as to follow u with much understanding
Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by adomuwiner(m): 8:01pm On Dec 28, 2017
adomu2009@gmail.com
Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by chinnyonwu(m): 5:31am On Dec 29, 2017
dungas30:
pls guyz am new pls what is a stop loss limit can u pls just give me small example so as to follow u with much understanding
Stop limit is an order that used to protect yourself incase the trade goes against you. Basically, it protects some of your profits or reduces your loss. Eg you buy BTCUSD at 15000 and you set a stop around $14200.,, if the prices starrs falling and gets to $14200 you order will be executed(and reducing your loss) all things being equal.
Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by chinnyonwu(m): 5:32am On Dec 29, 2017
adomuwiner:
adomu2009@gmail.com
Una sha like to drop email address. Oga why you drop email here?
Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by Aragon: 7:50am On Dec 29, 2017
chinnyonwu:

Una sha like to drop email address. Oga why you drop email here?

Lol..... You are a Real fun guy to read. I just read all your post and I enjoyed every bit of it. I must confess that with all my time on the net, I am supposed to be a Pioneer on this bitcoin trading stuff but Shamefully I don't know Jack! Not a single thing, every thing I have read is like Chinese to me. Yet I will love to start but don't know how
Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by dungas30(m): 8:30am On Dec 29, 2017
chinnyonwu:

Stop limit is an order that used to protect yourself incase the trade goes against you. Basically, it protects some of your profits or reduces your loss. Eg you buy BTCUSD at 15000 and you set a stop around $14200.,, if the prices starrs falling and gets to $14200 you order will be executed(and reducing your loss) all things being equal.
ITS NOW VERY CLEAR TANKX BUT AM I GOING TO STOP IT MANUALLY OR THERE IS AN APP THAT WILL AUTOMATICALLY STOP IT FOR ME.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2million Naira, But No Business Ideas / From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind / New Forex Policy: Stock Market Records Best Global Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.