Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) (10703 Views)

After Viewing The Stew His Girlfriend Prepared With The N2,500 He Gave Her, The / Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney / A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 19, 2017
Just take it easy bro, all ladies always try to manage except you know how to cook and know what to expect.

Had similar experience, dropped money and what i got wasn't up to expectation.

TheLastIdiot:
Good evening people. I gave my babe 4k as I was leaving home for work this morning. I wanted her to prepare soup that could at least gladden the heart. I instructed her to add periwinkles and some assorted meat.

I came back this night only to meet a plate of watery soup that can't boast of anything but a small meat that's not bigger than a cube of sugar.the worse is that i've been trying to find out frm her why the quality of the soup doesn't correspond with N4,000 but she's giving me attitude. I'm trying my best not to lose my temper.even if things are expensive, this watery soup can't be a product of 4k. To add insult to injury, she bought 2 expired akpu from whr I don't even know and there's garri in d house that she could have used.

Which kain life be dis? angry

Just see the annoying package angry
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by DonCandido(f): 3:41pm On Oct 19, 2017
Op, she has deducted the money you promised her to make her hair first.
The remaining balance is the watery soup. Just manage it like that.

Always keep your promises, women don't forget them no matter how long.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by Sugar97(f): 3:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
Why is no one talking the actual quantity of soup she made? cheesy

Or

What if she saved some money for rainy days? At least I learned this from my mum smiley

The presentation though... undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by tofek4real: 4:12pm On Oct 19, 2017
Adukey:
No be by mouth,I'll prepare five different soups with orisirisi inside with that money
Orisiorisi abi u bi correct babe jare
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by guru03(m): 4:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
Benita27:
Op, it's normal but she wasn't smart about it. grin If she needed to pocket some change she should've at least made the soup worth 3K, this one na N1,500 soup.

It's not worth the #1500. This is #500 soup. Guy give her break up notice, even if you marry her expect worst.
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
Adukey:
No be by mouth,I'll prepare five different soups with orisirisi inside with that money

Hmm!
wife material, 100 yards
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by kingjomezy(m): 4:41pm On Oct 19, 2017
Funky123:
Is it Funke that cook the soup ni......stop calling me o
How are u
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by ceeceeuwa: 5:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
Op your girl just replicated what happens in her parents house to you...if you are dating a girl, take your time to research how her mother treats her father. Imagine the way she served your food like she is serving her house maid food... that is exactly the way they treat their dad. Wise up!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
ceeceeuwa:
Op your girl just replicated what happens in her parents house to you...if you are dating a girl, take your time to research how her mother treats her father. Imagine the way she served your food like she is serving her house maid food... that is exactly the way they treat their dad. Wise up!
. You ve said it all.
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by RedDistrict: 6:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
which kain babe be this one na?? even if she wan econmise to pocket some cash, she culda done better than this with just 2k na

Half chicken gan na 600 naira. half derica of egusi na 150, ugwu na 100, oil na 200(half bottle), Pepper 50naira, Onion 100 naira, Maggi 50, Fish 350

2k never even finish, change still dy to buy akpu or garri (300 half paint rubber)

your babe no try abeg

Bros, buy plates put for ur house, u dn big pass to dy chop wirh stainless steel plate na, shuoo!! grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by DavidEsq(m): 6:36pm On Oct 19, 2017
He He he he. Wen dem say make una learn cook, una dey form. Me, no mata how I taya, I dey enter mkt dey cook gan. Even madam no dey stress herself.
On a serious note bro, dis is a clear pointer that the babe is horrible in managing resources abi na sources sef undecided. No matter how much u give her, she wld always pilfer some comot. Pls next time, make some time out for the market mataz ehn or just find anoda babe.
OP, if the 4k is just for soup, I cld get u an old goat's lap for 2,200, plenty of Egusi for 250, a half a bottle of palm oil for 250, bitterleaves 100, seed tomatoes 400, pepper & onions 150. Magi and salt 100. 50 change o Tfare. I wld use part of the tomatoes, pepper and onion to make stew with half of the meat.
So there we are; just sack ur babe abeg.
Any babe wey wan challenge me, I gallant for junction dey wait una lazy ass angry

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by johnson232: 6:47pm On Oct 19, 2017
izaray:
Wait!! Guy, bae served you with dis kind of plate? Plastic/rubber plate?
Are you a dog? Habah!! She should show you some little respect now angry
My brother na only dog dey use plastic plate?
E be like hungry never beat u....
Not really the plate, but the content of the soup....I no even see crayfish sef...
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by DavidEsq(m): 6:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
DanXplore:

Hmm!
wife material, 100 yards
Dats how dey wld be making mouth o. Wen e don reach to enter kitchen u go begin hear say dem shoot bird, e mama fly
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by DavidEsq(m): 6:54pm On Oct 19, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

That's worth 4k sha...

U want to eat a delicious meal but u didn't think of her time & labor? sad

Just look at the OP's babe's elder sis. Madam goan sidon one place jare. Look at her standy ear sef
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by laribari(m): 7:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
TheLastIdiot:
Good evening people. I gave my babe 4k as I was leaving home for work this morning. I wanted her to prepare soup that could at least gladden the heart. I instructed her to add periwinkles and some assorted meat.

I came back this night only to meet a plate of watery soup that can't boast of anything but a small meat that's not bigger than a cube of sugar.the worse is that i've been trying to find out frm her why the quality of the soup doesn't correspond with N4,000 but she's giving me attitude. I'm trying my best not to lose my temper.even if things are expensive, this watery soup can't be a product of 4k. To add insult to injury, she bought 2 expired akpu from whr I don't even know and there's garri in d house that she could have used.

Which kain life be dis? angry

Just see the annoying package angry

She even respect you, come serve am with stainless

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by Adukey(f): 7:58pm On Oct 19, 2017
DavidEsq:

Dats how dey wld be making mouth o. Wen e don reach to enter kitchen u go begin hear say dem shoot bird, e mama fly
I'm an exception bro,I no dey make mouth on top nothing.So,stop generalizing.
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by Erums(m): 8:04pm On Oct 19, 2017
Benita27:
Op, it's normal but she wasn't smart about it. grin If she needed to pocket some change she should've at least made the soup worth 3K, this one na N1,500 soup.

Abegg that one is keaa than 600 soup...
She buy egusi 2 cup... 250
Ugwu... ;50
Oil dey hux
Mahhi dey hux
Pepper... ;50
Meat.... 500 or less... See dat meat seff... Gid forbid bad tin.

I love my bae, if i give her 2k... See 2 correct soup must complete, aleast vegetables and egusi soup... Dat girl na orente
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by Angy55(f): 8:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
izaray:
Wait!! Guy, bae served you with dis kind of plate? Plastic/rubber plate?
Are you a dog? Habah!! She should show you some little respect now angry
That's the plate he has. I believe If there were better ones she would have used it.
BTW I even doubt this op story.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by EvilMetahuman: 8:40pm On Oct 19, 2017
See as the thing be like ritual cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by Macgreat(m): 8:41pm On Oct 19, 2017
This is angry

Check signature
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by izaray(f): 9:24pm On Oct 19, 2017
Angy55:

That's the plate he has. I believe If there were better ones she would have used it.
BTW I even doubt this op story.
Lol, you maybe right dear.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by izaray(f): 9:26pm On Oct 19, 2017
johnson232:

My brother na only dog dey use plastic plate?
E be like hungry never beat u....
Not really the plate, but the content of the soup....I no even see crayfish sef...
E be like say, you go kno how to cook small undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by samtinx(m): 9:41pm On Oct 19, 2017
grin grin , no be insult us 4 ur say "Ur Papa" as signature?? Oya bear ur own,
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by johnson232: 10:20pm On Oct 19, 2017
izaray:
E be like say, you go kno how to cook small undecided
Small
No try me for cooking ooo
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by hisroyalrealnes(m): 10:21pm On Oct 19, 2017
I know soup when I see one....guy dat thing no be soup.. ...na small pikin poo be that...
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by delzbaba(m): 10:21pm On Oct 19, 2017
I'm laughing in Swahili
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 20, 2017
Benita27:

That's corruption as such she doesn't worth wife material
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by LoRdCaT(m): 1:53am On Oct 20, 2017
Adukey:
A witch?
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 2:09am On Oct 20, 2017
Op sef, u wanted assorted meat with 4k for this Buhari regime .u didn't tell us if she got you foodstock along. Abeg manage the food, dilute am with small stout cos of your belle
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by Oyindidi(f): 2:51am On Oct 20, 2017
I can't remember the last time I served my son with such plates. Rubber and stainless plates, like food for the dogs.

I hate excess oil in egusi soup. If she's your wife, you'll give her 2k to manage but a gf 4k.
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by Adukey(f): 2:53am On Oct 20, 2017
LoRdCaT:
A witch?
Yes
Re: My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) by LoRdCaT(m): 9:40am On Oct 20, 2017
Adukey:
Yes
Which coven? And you need to see me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Who Calls Herself 'the World's Greatest Nudist' Celebrates 23rd / Man Dies In My Shop After Loosing 49 Million PHOTOS / How Would You Handle Obsession ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.