Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] (6148 Views)

To All Free Thinking Female Nairalanders / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. / Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 19, 2017
7 inches no do?
Na your type now only cap will enter and you already shouting ''it is paining me''......yimu

biacan:
While your list is on here is mine

- he must be GOD fearing
- he must be very very hard working......by his ass off to please me
- he must be very rich...... I repeat extremely rich
- he must be very patient
- he must be very slow to anger
- he must buy me a car as a dating gift
- he must have an 8inches d**k to be able to make love to me and make me feel like I'm out of this earth
- he must be very tall

if you think you're man enough and you think you have all the requirement listed start sending your application offer closes on 30th of this month
Re: FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:11am On Oct 20, 2017
Another lady may be profiled today.
Re: FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] by LegendMessenger: 3:55pm On Mar 09, 2018
To be continued in a simpler form. No more too much talk. We'll only mention the monikers as days go by.
Re: FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:43pm On Mar 10, 2018
The next person was profiled in 2017, but we lost her file. We don't know if her attitude had changed since then. She's a great lady. Her name is Lilyquèeny. Do the research yourself. Her picture is below.

Up next...coming soon...

Re: FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] by habsydiamond(m): 4:27pm On Mar 10, 2018
Ladies wey sabi pretend like Indian film.......dem get tricks pass Jet li.... grin grin
Re: FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:43pm On Mar 10, 2018
habsydiamond:
Ladies wey sabi pretend like Indian film.......dem get tricks pass Jet li.... grin grin
That's true. All women are naughty, but some of them keep their naughtiness for their future (bad boy) husbands.
Re: FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] by habsydiamond(m): 6:09pm On Mar 10, 2018
iLegendd:
That's true. All women are naughty, but some of them keep their naughtiness for their future (bad boy) husbands.
just like in animal farm....all animals are equal but some are more equal than the others...such is life sha
Re: FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:58pm On Mar 12, 2018
After profiling her, she passed our wife material test. She's open minded and a lot more. Her name is StàrBukola and her picture is below.

Up next...
Stay tuned.

Re: FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:11pm On Mar 12, 2018
If you're a man and you spot a female Nairalander with a profile picture you feel has a good character with a little pinch of naughtiness from your observation, email her moniker to iLegendNairaland '@' yahoo.com. The mail is not my official email address, so I only check it once in 2 weeks. Please, don't post her moniker openly on this thread — send it via mail. Thank you.
Re: FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:45am On Mar 14, 2018
The young lady we're about to reveal as a wife material is a nurse. Unfortunately, she's still 18 years or thereabout. After profiling her, she passed our wife material test. Her moniker is DALÉ917 and her picture is below.

Up next...

Re: FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:21pm On Mar 26, 2018
The next person may be posted today...
Re: FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:51pm On Jul 29, 2018
After profiling this particular lady, she passed our wife material test. She's not abusive. She's courageous and God fearing. We know all women are naughty, but we didn't profile her naughtiness. It's for you to find our yourself. Her name is Rósy1992 and her picture is below.

Re: FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:58pm On Jul 29, 2018
Our next wife material is loading...
Re: FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] by AyamStarch: 7:13pm On Jul 29, 2018
Interesting thread, it's surprising that I'm seeing it for the first time today. Oga iLegendd, pls profile the next wife material like you did for the first
Re: FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:33pm On Jul 30, 2018
AyamStarch:
Interesting thread, it's surprising that I'm seeing it for the first time today. Oga iLegendd, pls profile the next wife material like you did for the first
Yeah, I would love to do it like the first one, but it's time consuming and that's why I made it simple.
Re: FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2018
Update...
Re: FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:56pm On Aug 03, 2018
After going through all her comments, she passed our wife material test, but she's more outspoken and crazier than all the girls on the list. Her craziness is a guarantee that she'll be great in bed.

Her faithfulness is not guaranteed because crazy girls love to explore. So, if you're interested, it's left with you to dig for yourself and find out her true color.

Her moniker is: Rítylove

Up next
Stay tuned...

1 Like

Re: FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:22pm On Aug 03, 2018
Updating...
Re: FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:37pm On Aug 03, 2018
After profiling this particular lady, she passed our wife material test. She's playful, naughty, and outspoken. She has a good judgement of others. She may have bad sides, but it's left with you to find out. Her name is CùteEmma and her picture is below.

Up Next...

Re: FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] by Equal2DeTask(m): 9:56pm On Aug 03, 2018
iLegendd:
After profiling this particular lady, she passed our wife material test. She's playful, naughty, and outspoken. She has a good judgement of others. She may have bad sides, but it's left with you to find out. Her name is CùteEmma and her picture is below.

Up Next...

Why

Not nice of you... They will start to inbox her like bees..
Re: FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:57pm On Aug 03, 2018
Equal2DeTask:

Why? Not nice of you... They will start to inbox her like bees..
Do you know her before? wink
Re: FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] by Mrtitanic(m): 10:07pm On Aug 03, 2018
iLegendd:
After going through all her comments, she passed our wife material test, but she's more outspoken and crazier than all the girls on the list. Her craziness is a guarantee that she'll be great in bed.

Her faithfulness is not guaranteed because crazy girls love to explore. So, if you're interested, it's left with you to dig for yourself and find out her true color.

Her moniker is: Rítylove

Up next
Stay tuned...
this girl will neva reply inbox messages na wah oh
Re: FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:30pm On Aug 03, 2018
Mrtitanic:
this girl will neva reply inbox messages na wah oh
The reason is because most men who message them act too needy, desperate, and sex-starved.

If I'm a woman, I won't reply too. The secret is: engage them on threads and don't EVER send a female Nairalander a message.

As a man like me, I have countless messages I haven't replied and probably won't reply — let a woman. It's boring.

To get a woman, you need to stand out and do what other guys aren't doing. Switch the game. Read our ChatDicted 1.0 book to learn more. Download it here for free: www.wetclef.com/topic330.html
Re: FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:36pm On Aug 03, 2018
The young lady we're about to reveal as a wife material loves to cook. She's mostly on Food Section. After profiling her, she passed our wife material test. She's friendly, humble, and sometimes troublesome. Not bad trouble, but cool trouble. Her moniker is Yùneehk and her picture is below.

Up next...

Re: FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] by Equal2DeTask(m): 8:04am On Aug 04, 2018
iLegendd:
Do you know her before? wink

is this question necessary? angry
Re: FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:42am On Aug 04, 2018
Equal2DeTask:

is this question necessary? angry
Sorry. Have nice day.
Re: FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:15am On Aug 04, 2018
After profiling this lady, she passed our wife material test. She's jovial, naughty, but a little confused about life. She has a good manners, but sometimes goes off the hook. She may have bad sides, but it's left with you to find out. Her name is UyaíIncòmparabl and her picture is below.

Up Next...

1 Like

Re: FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:12pm On Aug 04, 2018
Coming next...
Re: FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:09pm On Aug 06, 2018
After profiling this lady, she passed our wife material test. She's funny, friendly, crazy, and naughty. She may have bad sides, but it's left with you to find out. Her name is Kelísh and her picture is below.

Up Next...

Re: FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:32pm On Aug 06, 2018
Updating...
Re: FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:29pm On Aug 08, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Slay Mama Regrets Breaking Up With An Ex / Nigerian Sex Therapist Reveals Shocking Things She Does With Sperm (photo) / Where To Buy Cheap Sex Dolls In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.