Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

7 Former Employees Of Nigeria Airways Die In One Week - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 7 Former Employees Of Nigeria Airways Die In One Week (606 Views)

How Does One Comfort Self After Receiving 3 Job Rejections In One Week? / What's The Pay Like For Employees Of Transcorp Hilton Hotels / See What Current And Former Employees Of Lafarge Plc Think About The Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Former Employees Of Nigeria Airways Die In One Week by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 19, 2017
Seven former employees of Nigeria airways die in one week while waiting for their pension

https://m.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/10/7-former-employees-of-nigerian-airways-die-in-one-week-while-waiting-for-their-pension.html

Re: 7 Former Employees Of Nigeria Airways Die In One Week by andreweb(m): 10:01am On Oct 19, 2017
just passing by
Re: 7 Former Employees Of Nigeria Airways Die In One Week by Nbote(m): 10:04am On Oct 19, 2017
Thank God for d pension reforms which came onboard a while back... Pensioners go thru hell jus to get what is due dem and in most cases its peanuts dey are forced to stress over
Re: 7 Former Employees Of Nigeria Airways Die In One Week by Fidelismaria: 10:07am On Oct 19, 2017
village people at work
Re: 7 Former Employees Of Nigeria Airways Die In One Week by ArchEnemy(m): 10:16am On Oct 19, 2017
Invest wisely while you are still young and agile. Don't wait for the future frustrations that a crooked pension system has in stock for you

1 Like

Re: 7 Former Employees Of Nigeria Airways Die In One Week by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 19, 2017
She asked me , babe what do you do for a living?

I replied her like this;

I am into a risky business which I analyze odd of over 1.5,2.5,3.5 from England to spain, Germany, Italy, France and more.

She smiled and say I know you smart and running a good business, I love you sweetie!

hit like if you the business! !

(1) (Reply)

Apply For These Various Vacancies / ICT Questions And Anwser / Kaduna State UBEB Massive Teachers Recruitment 2017 (25,000 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.