Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Have You Experience This God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Experience This God? (631 Views)

This God Is So Good O / Who Is This GOD OF Chosen?? / This God Is Your God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Experience This God? by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 19, 2017
When one is faced with unanswered sincere heart felt prayers, He is false to begin to ask if the Christian God is actually who people portray Him to be..

From experience there is powers that accompany a sincere believer .From experience spiritual beings are intimidated by the name of Jesus.
From experience speaking in unknown tongue has some effect. From Experience some things still happen despite Faith, prayers, fasting and Crying.
From experience God is not who the Christians think He is. If you experience what I have experienced you will see the false in the Truth.

There is God but He is not who We think He is. Unconditional love draws him close. Calming our mind draws Him close. Forgiving others is His delight . Loving all is what He wants. But He don't demand anything from human . He is not a Christian or a Moslem .How come?

Any one that has experienced this God should please enlighten me.
Re: Have You Experience This God? by OtemAtum: 12:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
God is right within all things. Allah, Yahweh and Mazda are all a product or creatures of God. If you know God is in you, then your worship of godmates like Allah, Yahweh, Mazda, Vishnu cease.
Re: Have You Experience This God? by benodic: 4:40pm On Oct 19, 2017
God can only be experienced and not talked about.

I have been so humbled by such Experience.

When I observe Followers of Religion doing outrageous things in the name of their god and hurting fellow souls which they claim enhances the stature of their god, I weep silently in my heart.

But I know their time will come. When they will also have the privilege of having the experience. Until then let love guide all you do.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Experience This God? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 19, 2017
Is the question how come He is not muslim or Christian? Well God is greater than anything ... any government, organization, leader, nation, power in the universe. He is just himself.

I agree he loves unconditionally, he loves the worst of human kind unconditionally. That he expects righteousness is not a condition for his love. All men already have his love. That is why both evil and good people will have the same opportunities, provisions and the wicked can even prosper despite their wickedness.

The way I know God, the promised punishment of sin may end up being seasonal, because he's also EXTREMELY merciful. Really, overwhelmingly merciful.

His expectation of righteousness is because He is holy. Holiness is by definition, goodness(love, joy, peace, long suffering, kindness etc), attributes that make the world a better place for everybody. But what people don't know, they are spiritual powers. They are greatest manifestation and tale signs of of the presence of God such power to do.

The earth would get become alive if all its people would be transformed like that, and that is what we work for. Only those who love God back would bother working on themselves, and that's what Christianity should be; transformation by these powers. Christ is a power too, one that makes the transformation possible. So by invoking his name, we tap into a spiritual power. One that possesses men and imputes the attributes of Christ on them.

Judge EVERYBODY according to their fruits. True Christians have fruits - love, joy, peace, long suffering, kindness etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Experience This God? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
I really appreciate our response. My heart is open, am really learning. Sincere post are welcome. Please don't post what you are not sure of and please NO sentiments.
Have you experienced this God?
He once told me I don't punish people for doing bad or reward people for doing good the system does..
Your good put smiles on people's face and when they smile I smile.. Your peace is my dwelling,guard it....
Who has experienced this God?
Re: Have You Experience This God? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 19, 2017
Stlawr:
When one is faced with unanswered sincere heart felt prayers, He is false to begin to ask if the Christian God is actually who people portray Him to be..

From experience there is powers that accompany a sincere believer .From experience spiritual beings are intimidated by the name of Jesus.
From experience speaking in unknown tongue has some effect. From Experience some things still happen despite Faith, prayers, fasting and Crying.
From experience God is not who the Christians think He is. If you experience what I have experienced you will see the false in the Truth.

There is God but He is not who We think He is. Unconditional love draws him close. Calming our mind draws Him close. Forgiving others is His delight . Loving all is what He wants. But He don't demand anything from human . He is not a Christian or a Moslem .How come?

Any one that has experienced this God should please enlighten me.

Very nice post but I am afraid nobody is listening. And if you're not careful the religious police will be along shortly to label you a devil worshipper and cart you off.
Re: Have You Experience This God? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:03pm On Oct 19, 2017
Sarassin:

Very nice post but I am afraid nobody is listening. And if you're not careful the religious police will be along shortly to label you a devil worshipper and cart you off.

Sir , there is a Christian sect called Sandemanianism and they believe that God manifests Himself in nature and by engaging deeply with nature , they are communicating with God . This belief helped scientists like Michael Faraday- a member- to make discoveries in science .

The point is : There are different sects and denominations in Christianity , each having different beliefs about how God relates with man , what pulls Him close or the ways of communicating with him . So I think its not right to generalize like this "From experience God is not who the Christians think He is".

He also mentioned this : "From Experience some things still happen despite Faith, prayers, fasting and Crying" - we can see that there's an iota of predestination there . In Calvinism , what God has ordained must come to pass no matter what . There are other things he mentioned that are beliefs in different Christian sects and denominations.

So I think that he just conflated so many ideas and beliefs in Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Have You Experience This God? by ScepticalPyrrho: 12:08am On Oct 20, 2017
You all are high on wishful-thinking.

It's not enough to claim you have experienced a God; prove it... share your versions of experiences...

Even if you did, you'll have to still demonstrate why the experience necessarily reflects the presence of a God and not a psychological disorder.
Re: Have You Experience This God? by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 20, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

So I think that he just conflated so many ideas and beliefs in Christianity.

Thanks for your opinion..
Re: Have You Experience This God? by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 20, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
You all are high on wishful-thinking.

It's not enough to claim you have experienced a God; prove it... share your versions of experiences...

Even if you did, you'll have to still demonstrate why the experience necessarily reflects the presence of a God and not a psychological disorder.

No one is proving anything, like minds are communicating. If you don't understand it means the gnosis is too high for you..
Re: Have You Experience This God? by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 20, 2017
Sarassin:

Anyone that has experience the false in the Truth will listen.
Am not moved by what they say. If they can Separate Faith from reality, they will begin to see the Truth. Thanks for stopping by.
Re: Have You Experience This God? by iheanyi4u(m): 8:42am On Oct 20, 2017
What exactly are you trying to achieve. Because you have lumped together your ideology about God and want to sum it up to one. Re you about creating your own religion?
Re: Have You Experience This God? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 20, 2017
iheanyi4u:
What exactly are you trying to achieve. Because you have lumped together your ideology about God and want to sum it up to one. Re you about creating your own religion?

Is this how religion is created? Everything is not about achievement.. We need to be sincere and not hide under the umbrella of Believe
Re: Have You Experience This God? by benodic: 5:18pm On Oct 20, 2017
Everywhere I go , I look for individuals who have had this experience.
Their religion does not matter. What matters is the love of God that flows from them to all life.
Love has no religion and Love is God.

1 Like

Re: Have You Experience This God? by ScepticalPyrrho: 6:51pm On Oct 20, 2017
Stlawr:

Know one is proving anything, like minds are communicating. If you don't understand it means the gnosis is too high for you..
You can keep deceiving yourself...

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Daddy GO Doing This? / What Jesus Himself Said About Tithing That Will Shock You / Marathon Messiah Praise - 76 Hours Of Praise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.