|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,756,019 members, 6,548,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 20 October 2021 at 09:27 PM
|HSE And Oil & Gas Employment Opportunity by Nature129(m): 12:20pm On Oct 19, 2017|
Despite the fall of crude oil prices, the oil and gas industry still accounts for over 70% of Nigeria’s FX earner. Sure, this means that Nigeria’s economy is still funded by the petrodollar.
Now, that’s how an industry expert explains it, but for you, it means the industry still offers limitless opportunities to build an amazing career in it.
As a consequence, Deslog Energy Services Limited, an oil and gas training company, in collaboration with Great Wall Drilling Company, Abu Dhabi will train and certify Nigerians in oil and gas career courses.
What’s more? These sought-after, industry-specific courses will no doubt boost your chance of gaining meaningful employment into the oil & gas industry - both in Nigeria and abroad.
WHAT SHOULD YOU EXPECT?
Wondering what to expect? Well, these are the courses on offer:
► HSE 1 (from World Safety Organization)
► HSE 2 (from World Safety Organization)
► HSE 3 (from World Safety Organization)
► Oil & Gas Document Control
► Medic, AED and CPR
Friend, the above mentioned courses will guarantee you the rare opportunity to work as safety personnel, oil and gas project manager as well as oil and gas logistics manager. Indeed, these are hot-selling courses in the industry today. And the good thing is, these courses are offered at a giveaway price.
WHAT’S IN STORE FOR YOU?
Now, this is the real deal:
• Participants will be issued with four different certificates which are locally and internationally recognized
• Also, participants will have huge chances of securing jobs into oil & gas industry
• You will get free registration into our Jobconnect portal for job updates and employment assistance
• You will also be entitled to free career counseling and CV packaging
• With the help of our technical partners abroad, we will equally assist you (if interested) to travel to Gulf Countries (Qatar, UAE, Kuwait, Oman, Bahrain, etc.) for jobs and further studies.
• Furthermore, the training program will be delivered by professionals, licensed trainers with several years’ experience in Safety and oil & gas management
• Assistance to register as a professional member of National Industrial Safety Council of Nigeria (NISCN), a body set up by the Federal Government to prevent Industrial accidents and promote occupational health and welfare at workplaces.
What are you waiting for?
Indeed, this is the best gift you should give yourself, thus making you more employable.
For more information and related career guidance, call Paschal on 0813-747-7086
Or visit http://www.deslogenergy.com/hsetraining
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39