Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,021 members, 7,799,481 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Cousin In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cousin In Love (2237 Views)

Bbnaija: Meet Nengi's Beautiful Cousin In Texas (video) / My Older Cousin Lets Me Do Anything I Want To Her / My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cousin In Love by emblem2d(m): 12:33pm On Oct 19, 2017
as it is now, my cousin wants me to have sex with her but i don't like it; she's been all over me ever since she came to our house, balge into my room and met me with only pant. i've been trying to avoid her but when i make such move, she becomes angry and upset. am sensing that her action towards me may end up in sex one day and i dont want that to happen.

pls nairalanders i need your advice seriously.
Re: Cousin In Love by IAMSASHY(f): 12:36pm On Oct 19, 2017
undecided it seems u wnt d sex more dan she does, y ar u concerned abt weda she is angry or nt. Oga, do d rite tin. U acted so cool d first day she balged in2 ur rum, dat y she is bak. Dere ar tins u dnt take 4 granted, u actually gave rum 4 her nonsense act

1 Like

Re: Cousin In Love by Manager08: 12:36pm On Oct 19, 2017
So you want us to do what exactly? Be specific.
Re: Cousin In Love by emblem2d(m): 12:38pm On Oct 19, 2017
Manager08:
So you want us to do what exactly? Be specific.
advice on her to avoid her without offence

1 Like

Re: Cousin In Love by Slimzjoe(m): 12:41pm On Oct 19, 2017
I don't know what to say to man. if you really don't want to shag a Willing, Pretty Vagina, then that's your Prob. Just play Dumb and everything would be cool
Re: Cousin In Love by Manager08: 12:46pm On Oct 19, 2017
emblem2d:
advice on her to avoid her without offence
She wants you to fvck her, but she got upset when you made your move, however you both didn't get what you wanted and you resulted to avoiding her, am I correct? You have to be more specific.
Re: Cousin In Love by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
If you fvck her you'll cum in 1 mins grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cousin In Love by emblem2d(m): 1:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
Manager08:
She wants you to fvck her, but she got upset when you made your move, however you both didn't get what you wanted and you resulted to avoiding her, am I correct? You have to be more specific.
NO! she probably wants me to fu*k her but when ever she make the move and i try to resist, then she gets angry
Re: Cousin In Love by emblem2d(m): 1:02pm On Oct 19, 2017
Yahooboi:
If you fvck her you'll cum in 1 mins grin grin
how? Why Do u say that?
Re: Cousin In Love by Manager08: 1:07pm On Oct 19, 2017
emblem2d:
NO! she probably wants me to fu*k her but when ever she make the move and i try to resist, then she gets angry
Still vague, what led to such scenario? What make you so attractive to her so much that she desires getting laid by you, not forgetting that she's well aware that you're cousins. Are you leading her on or...?
Re: Cousin In Love by McBeee(m): 1:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
oya do it with her now, so that u guys can have baby with one eye

1 Like

Re: Cousin In Love by emblem2d(m): 1:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
Manager08:
Still vague, what led to such scenario? What make you so attractive to her so much that she desires getting laid by you, not forgetting that she's well aware that you're cousins. Are you leading her on or...?
NO i do not make such move. the other day i went to makurdi for post utme, she insist i should sleep in her room; since there was no option, we had to sleep on thesame bed and i never touched her till The Next Day
Re: Cousin In Love by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 19, 2017
emblem2d:
how? Why Do u say that?

Thats what happened when i fvcked my cousin
Re: Cousin In Love by TashaGirl: 1:45pm On Oct 19, 2017
missnawty cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue
Re: Cousin In Love by emblem2d(m): 2:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
TashaGirl:
:-D
Re: Cousin In Love by emblem2d(m): 2:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
TashaGirl:
lipsrsealed
Re: Cousin In Love by TashaGirl: 2:18pm On Oct 19, 2017
Re: Cousin In Love by Manager08: 2:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
emblem2d:
NO i do not make such move. the other day i went to makurdi for post utme, she insist i should sleep in her room; since there was no option, we had to sleep on thesame bed and i never touched her till The Next Day
OK go on, what happened the next day? Tell me that which you desire in her, is it just friendship or more?
Re: Cousin In Love by emblem2d(m): 2:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
Manager08:
OK go on, what happened the next day? Tell me that which you desire in her, is it just friendship or more?
i went to the campus for my exams the following day. i do not have any negative impression towards her
Re: Cousin In Love by SingleDaddy: 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2017
Lemme go and confam it (the story)
Re: Cousin In Love by Manager08: 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2017
emblem2d:
i went to the campus for my exams the following day. i do not have any negative impression towards her
Negative impression in this sense will be wanting to harm her, however, she'll see your sexual desire towards her as positive, she wants you, and you want her too. I do not believe you wanna get rid of her, I think you're a little fixated and apprehensive because she's your relative and the fact that you might be committing incest. Am I wrong?

Please be truthful, I won't judge you.

1 Like

Re: Cousin In Love by missnawty(f): 2:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
TashaGirl:
lol kilodeeeeee
Re: Cousin In Love by TashaGirl: 3:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
missnawty:
lol kilodeeeeee
Facecapppppp
Where is Hatey tongue?
Re: Cousin In Love by missnawty(f): 4:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
TashaGirl:
Facecapppppp
Where is Hatey tongue?
inside my bra lol
Re: Cousin In Love by emblem2d(m): 5:47pm On Oct 19, 2017
Manager08 apost=61572754:
Negative impression in this sense will be wanting to harm her, however, she'll see your sexual desire towards her as positive, she wants you, and you want her too. I do not believe you wanna get rid of her, I think you're a little fixated and apprehensive because she's your relative and the fact that you might be committing incest. Am I wrong?

Please be truthful, I won't judge you.
you're right though. the feeling is so strong and i dont know how to conquer it. to worsen the situation; she's all over me like am her boyfriend
Re: Cousin In Love by emblem2d(m): 5:49pm On Oct 19, 2017
Yahooboi:

Thats what happened when i fvcked my cousin
hmm seriously? can you share your experience... i may learn from it
Re: Cousin In Love by Neimar: 6:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
mehn Bleep d biatch nd cum on her face angry
Re: Cousin In Love by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 19, 2017
emblem2d:
hmm seriously? can you share your experience... i may learn from it
It wasn't planned before I've got no feelings for her I was in bed and she came into my room
I'd say i forced her but she actually wasn't feeling reluctant before we did it
Re: Cousin In Love by emblem2d(m): 6:59pm On Oct 19, 2017
Yahooboi:

It wasn't planned before I've got no feelings for her I was in bed and she came into my room
I'd say i forced her but she actually wasn't feeling reluctant before we did it
i've never had sex with her though neither am i planing to, just that am afraid she may force me to have sex with her one day
Re: Cousin In Love by paul6k: 6:59pm On Oct 19, 2017
you want her too; u just afraid cuz you know its wrong.
Re: Cousin In Love by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
emblem2d:
i've never had sex with her though neither am i planing to, just that am afraid she may force me to have sex with her one day

If you actually want her I'd advise you guys should just do romance and kissing
Dont fvck her cos you'll be shy whenever you' guys are with other member of the family
Re: Cousin In Love by emblem2d(m): 7:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
Yahooboi:

If you actually want her I'd advise you guys should just do romance and kissing
Dont fvck her cos you'll be shy whenever you' guys are with other member of the family
exactly My Thought though

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will U Agree To Get K!lled After 1 Round Of Sex wit Roman Godess,Cossy Or Nicki? / “‘lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad” – Nigerian “slay Queen” Claims:photos / Buy Your Fancy Bag For 1800 (wholesale Price)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.