Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). (102892 Views)

How To Use Social Bundle Data To Browse, Download And Stream On All Apps / How To Activate Glo WTF Social Bundle Plan, Get 500mb For N100 / Activate MTN 1.5gb For ₦300 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). by Os3e(m): 7:13am On Oct 21, 2017
hyuga:

no it doesn't.... just OPERA MINI(u have to turn on data saver for latest versions), fb and WhatsApp only. as far as I know

Can it support google chrome?
Re: Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). by BrutalJab: 6:14am On Oct 22, 2017
amylomo:
What tariff plan do you recharge and also get bonus on your airtel line.. I mean bonus for calls
When did you buy the sim if I may ask?

Try Airtel connect 2.0 but make sure you recharge with pin not from online o.
Re: Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). by Folarinibrahim1(m): 7:20am On Oct 23, 2017
Iamsheye:
been using this since mid 2016

it can download use------om hacking palace

only works with WhatsApp , Twitter, Facebook and Opera Mini (some sites are restricted here)

you can also use the om hacking palace for the restrictions sites
what's the logo of the app? I can't identify it on playstore
Re: Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). by ryfoz(m): 7:52am On Oct 23, 2017
hyuga:

only operamini fb and WhatsApp. OPERA can visit any site. it's what I am using atm

Pls what version of opera mini is yours? (I'm having trouble using it on this version (pics below)

Re: Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). by Iamsheye(m): 8:47am On Oct 23, 2017
Folarinibrahim1:
what's the logo of the app? I can't identify it on playstore
use Google
Re: Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). by hyuga(m): 10:34am On Oct 23, 2017
ryfoz:

Pls what version of opera mini is yours? (I'm having trouble using it on this version (pics below)
Just put your data saver on automatic. Your image quality on medium

1 Like

Re: Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). by kendrick93(m): 10:54am On Oct 23, 2017
13ShadesOfMay:
I have been using this monthly social bundle plan for quite a while and it works perfectly for FB, whatsApp and other websites. Since yesterday, I noticed my FB is not connecting anymore. But the plan still works perfectly with other websites. What could be wrong?
I need ur help on this bro.
Thanks!

hyuga

u are wrong..I get 100mb for 100 naira....
been using these plan for 2yrs now
Re: Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). by Godwin978(m): 11:44am On Oct 23, 2017
idiot dont mislead people here, u made me wast 300naira to this crap, i sub 4days ago, hoping to be given 1gb as u said, only for me to see 250mb, it couldnt open facebook app self.
Re: Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 1:39pm On Oct 23, 2017
kendrick93:
100mb for a day right? In short, what am trying to say is with the monthly social plan, I only have access to my FB account on free mode which wasn't like that before.
Re: Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). by kendrick93(m): 2:01pm On Oct 23, 2017
13ShadesOfMay:
100mb for a day right? In short, what am trying to say is with the monthly social plan, I only have access to my FB account on free mode which wasn't like that before.
no..for about 5 days...
yeah,can't access fb lite for the past two days
Re: Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). by ryfoz(m): 2:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
hyuga:
Just put your data saver on automatic. Your image quality on medium
It didn't work o
Re: Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). by ryfoz(m): 2:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
kendrick93:

N100 FOR 100MB? For how many days?
And what's the code to suscribe to it?
Re: Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). by hyuga(m): 4:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
ryfoz:

It didn't work o
That's weird. Uninstall and reinstall your operamini then and try again
Re: Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). by tollulope080(m): 9:31pm On Oct 23, 2017
it doesn't work on opera mini anymore av bn using it since last year until they changed the code and stop the opera mini browsing
Re: Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). by ryfoz(m): 2:17am On Oct 24, 2017
hyuga:

That's weird. Uninstall and reinstall your operamini then and try again

That's the only thing I can't do now, I have lots of saved pages (which can't be backed up for recovery, Operamini palava). I will accept my fate. Thanks for the help
Re: Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). by Folarinibrahim1(m): 7:55am On Oct 24, 2017
Iamsheye:
use Google
Thanks brother,,I found it. Tho it's still not opening Facebook but Google is working. How did you manage to download files larger than 15mb?
Re: Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). by jidex1986: 8:57am On Oct 24, 2017
I just notice that this plan dost not open Facebook with pic again.. I don't knw what happen
Re: Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). by Omuka: 8:57am On Oct 24, 2017
Folarinibrahim1:
Thanks brother,,I found it. Tho it's still not opening Facebook but Google is working. How did you manage to download files larger than 15mb?
bro, your Google is working on Airtel social bundle?
Re: Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). by jidex1986: 8:59am On Oct 24, 2017
this plan is not open Facebook with pic again, what happen??
Re: Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). by jidex1986: 9:05am On Oct 24, 2017
LordeCalifornia:

This is how you do it.

When you want to type a post, you'd see some icons and emoticons at the top of the text editor. Click on the 'quote' icon.
The 'quote' icon is light yellow in colour and it is just at the right side of the '#' icon.
LordeCalifornia:

This is how you do it.

When you want to type a post, you'd see some icons and emoticons at the top of the text editor. Click on the 'quote' icon.
The 'quote' icon is light yellow in colour and it is just at the right side of the '#' icon.
LordeCalifornia:

This is how you do it.

Re: Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). by Iamsheye(m): 10:06am On Oct 24, 2017
Folarinibrahim1:
yeah, they just closed the Facebook when this thread was opened

For the downloading, message me on WhatsApp the process is kinda long,i can't type
Re: Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). by naijatechgist: 11:00am On Oct 24, 2017
Godwin978:
idiot dont mislead people here, u made me wast 300naira to this crap, i sub 4days ago, hoping to be given 1gb as u said, only for me to see 250mb, it couldnt open facebook app self.
Hey bro... try using the old version of opera mini and as for the facebook is working on the old version too... the problem was from airtel but now it has been fixed... am using the data to browse and download videos with opera mini.. even facebook lite is now working. the problem is general and I have complained to one of their staff..

1 Like

Re: Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). by Folarinibrahim1(m): 11:35am On Oct 24, 2017
Omuka:
bro, your Google is working on Airtel social bundle?
search for om hacking palace.... It's a handler version of opera
Re: Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). by Folarinibrahim1(m): 11:36am On Oct 24, 2017
Iamsheye:
yeah, they just closed the Facebook when this thread was opened

For the downloading, message me on WhatsApp the process is kinda long,i can't type
I dropped a msg on whatsapp with the number on your account
Re: Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). by Iamsheye(m): 12:17pm On Oct 24, 2017
Folarinibrahim1:
I dropped a msg on whatsapp with the number on your account
replied
Re: Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). by ryfoz(m): 12:34pm On Oct 25, 2017
InternetGenius:
Migrate to Airtel SmartTRYBE and get 30% data anytime u subscribe from #500 and above. And also not dial *144# to enjoy 100% data bonus on airtel.

I don't understand this
Re: Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). by kposcas2: 2:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
How do I solve this problem?? Using this bundle, I can't make What's app call and it's advertised to cover What's app. Airtel gives legit scam. It also can't open Facebook app or even mobile facebook in opera mini.
SMH
#Legit Scam
No What's app call
No Facebook
And it's called social bundle
Re: Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). by lukman: 2:52pm On Oct 26, 2017
Access your facebook on opera via proxysite.com
Re: Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). by kposcas2: 6:14pm On Oct 28, 2017
lukman:
Access your facebook on opera via proxysite.com

How do I make what's app call with the bundle??
Re: Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). by Kemillion(m): 4:50am On May 11, 2018
Dial *885*100# to concel auto renewal
abeg thank u 4 dis, finally i don opt out of that plan

1 Like

Re: Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). by donshady(m): 11:52am On May 11, 2018
I buy Amazon Gift Card with cash and debit receipt, I also buy Amazon gift card with no receipt.
I BUY iTunes gift card (Physical card and E-code)
Walmart gift card.
EBay gift card.
Steam Wallet gift card
Google play card
FAST PAYMENT BEST RATESI BUY BULK AND SINGLE Card.

. Call/WhatsApp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The LeEcoThread / How To Know If Your Android Phone Is Fake Or Original / Mtn Free 3gb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.