Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest (45459 Views)

South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) / South African Police Engage Armed Robbers In Hot Gun Exchange, Kill 9. Graphic / Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Ihutomi: 4:36pm On Oct 19, 2017
And one pretender is busy building statue, misplaced priorities
Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 19, 2017
ogologoamu:
Good to see them verbalize this way, but they should vent their anger on Okoroawusa who erected Jacob Zuma's statue without any trace of his erected dick.
Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by peacemara54(m): 4:40pm On Oct 19, 2017
see my signature
Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by shallysgirl: 4:40pm On Oct 19, 2017
Chai, how can someone be so dense and tribalistic? You didn't read to know that the Nigerian killed that Umu Chineke wasted their time challenging the police for was Ibrahim O Badmus.
One day, this your tribalism will make you destroy and betray your own.
headslamming tribalist.smh.
Egein:
Honestly, if umu chineke decide to leave SA, development in that country will recede. Eastern Jews are the real developers of Cape Town, Jo'burg, Pretoria - infact, the entire Mzansi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Mzansian(f): 4:41pm On Oct 19, 2017
ammyluv2002:

Nope! Infact, Nigeria Government should put a ban on Nigerians not to travel to South Africa and they should do same too for peace to resign. This is just too much...enough jor!

Great , we would really welcome that.

1 Like

Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by hola106(m): 4:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
s.a are very lazy at work yet dey wnt allow d Nigerian dat are ready to work do dere tin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Mzansian(f): 4:43pm On Oct 19, 2017
NickMark1:
no country is an Ireland ok?

South africa doesn't need Nigerians, get that through your head.

1 Like

Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Mzansian(f): 4:45pm On Oct 19, 2017
Shawnnn01:

South African will not necessarily fall with or without Nigeria but in this continent I am sure each and every South African will not want Nigeria to play the killing game just like South African n it's police are presently playing. You are probably too naive to understand it is of no benefit to both parties.

Good Nigerians aren't having problems with the police but the loud mouthed criminals do. Stop the crime and the police will stop fcking you up, simple!
Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Ashley86400: 4:46pm On Oct 19, 2017
Nigerians feel they can protest in any country. .even if the person they're protesting for is guilty as fvck and spoiling the country's name.

This is how they protested in China and even the Chinese felt embarassed for them. . .and who were they protesting for : a Nigerian drug dealer who died after jumping off a building while being chased by the police.

Protesting is South Africa, I get small. . .but why the fvck would you protest in China? South Africans hate Nigerians. .China hates Africans and any other people with dark skin, other Asians included.

Why push your luck?

How many times have we seen the Lebanese or Chinese protesting here, even though Nigerians hate them. . .

You're in another man's country, representing your country. . .be humble, do clean business, keep your shiit clean, lay low and see if the indigenes won't like you. .instead of seeing you as loud and unscrupulous.

Its South Africa and other whiny countries they will be protesting. . .they should try it in Arab countries. . .mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Mzansian(f): 4:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
Okwute001:
yes he is.. South African economy is not growing much... without Nigerians it will crumble... we are your largest market worldwide.. your businesses make billions of dollars from us yearly..if you doubt me, ask your politicians that always come to Abuja to lobby..

LMFAO, delusions. Do you even know how insignificant that money is to our gdp? undecided. The people that will feel it are the owners of those companies and we really don't care .
Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by NickMark1(m): 4:54pm On Oct 19, 2017
Mzansian:

bro they do cos most of their investment are in naija.....gat it??
Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by NickMark1(m): 4:56pm On Oct 19, 2017
Mzansian:

they do bro,cos most of their investment are in naija. ....gat it??
Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by nonut: 4:56pm On Oct 19, 2017
Ashley86400:
Nigerians feel they can protest in any country. .even if the person they're protesting for is guilty as fvck and spoiling the country's name.

This is how they protested in China and even the Chinese felt embarassed for them. . .and who were they protesting for : a Nigerian drug dealer who died after jumping off a building while being chased by the police.

Protesting is South Africa, I get small. . .but why the fvck would you protest in China? South Africans hate Nigerians. .China hates Africans and any other people with dark skin, other Asians included.

Why push your luck?

How many times have we seen the Lebanese or Chinese protesting here, even though Nigerians hate them. . .

You're in another man's country, representing your country. . .be humble, do clean business, keep your shiit clean, lay low and see if the indigenes won't like you. .instead of seeing you as loud and unscrupulous.

Its South Africa and other whiny countries they will be protesting. . .they should try it in Arab countries. . .mtcheew

In Arabic countries, there's law and the citizens and foreigners are prosecuted according to their laws.
No one is exempted. But in south Africa, their people purposely target Nigerians with the help of the police.
You accuse all Nigerians in South Africa of crime, but why not weed out the bad guys from the good guys and see if they'll still complain?
There are responsible Nigerians in South Africa, but whenever there's a hate protest or riot, it affects them.
The SA police should do their job, simple.
Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Mzansian(f): 4:58pm On Oct 19, 2017
NickMark1:
bro they do cos most of their investment are in naija.....gat it??

LMFAO @ most. Those are private investments by private companies manipulating your population. No state owned company operates there . We have been daring you to burn down or close these companies for a long time coz we are sick of your people. Please do the needful already .
Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Mzansian(f): 5:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
nonut:

In Arabic countries, there's law and the citizens and foreigners are prosecuted according to their laws.
No one is exempted. But in south Africa, their people purposely target Nigerians with the help of the police.
You accuse all Nigerians in South Africa of crime, but why not weed out the bad guys from the good guys and see if they'll still complain?
There are responsible Nigerians in South Africa, but whenever there's a hate protest or riot, it affects them.

Stop spreading half truths to gain sympathy for thugs. Why are Nigerian professionals, doctors etc not complaining of hate? Why are they living in peace among the locals? . Why is it always the jobless " hustler" which is a code word for criminal that always screams the most.?
Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 19, 2017
Mzansian:

LMFAO, delusions. Do you even know how insignificant that money is to our gdp? undecided. The people that will feel it are the owners of those companies and we really don't care .
lmao...go and ask zuma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 19, 2017

Lol, are you one of the Nigerians who believe SA would fall without them? grin grin
all these cowards tho! Creating an account to make noise then deactivate because you have no back bone undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Mzansian(f): 5:10pm On Oct 19, 2017
Okwute001:
lmao...go and ask zuma

Stop lying to yourselves , it's not cute lol.
Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by NickMark1(m): 5:10pm On Oct 19, 2017
Mzansian:

LMFAO @ most. Those are private investments by private companies manipulating your population. No state owned company operates there . We have been daring you to burn down or close these companies for a long time coz we are sick of your people. Please do the needful already .
I never knew ur sense of reasoning is dis low.......sry to say but Nigeria fought for the success of ur today's so called infrastructure.....go ask ur leaders b4 u start saying rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Mzansian(f): 5:14pm On Oct 19, 2017
trustyshoess:

all these cowards tho! Creating an account to make noise then deactivate because you have no back bone undecided

LMFAO, trust me I have no reason to hide my identity to Nigerians . I have been handling your lying loud mouths for some time now. Anyone who has followed my posts will know who I am and why the Nigerian cowards gave me a lifetime ban with that account grin grin.
Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Mzansian(f): 5:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
NickMark1:
I never knew ur sense of reasoning is dis low.......sry to say but Nigeria fought for the success of ur today's so called infrastructure.....go ask ur leaders b4 u start saying rubbish.

Shut the hell up with that old song. We don't give a damn about you , stop forcing yourselves on us. How long should we continue to tell you undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by NickMark1(m): 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
Mzansian:

Shut the hell up with that old song. We don't give a damn about you , stop forcing yourselves on us. How long should we continue to tell you undecided
lol......it hurts hearing that right?....that's one tin with the truth...without naija there would be no South Africa. .....#fact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by nonut: 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
Mzansian:

Stop spreading half truths to gain sympathy for thugs. Why are Nigerian professionals, doctors etc not complaining of hate? Why are they living in peace among the locals? . Why is it always the jobless " hustler" which is a code word for criminal that always screams the most.?
I ain't gaining sympathy for no one. I pity the modafockers going to South Africa.
It's like going to Europe as a black man during the slave trade. Bunch of xenophobes with silly excuses to drop you.
Why do your citizens take matters into their hands? Why should police protest against people from a particular country?
Arrest and charge any criminal to court...stop complaining.
Even our ill-equipped police do not protest about criminals.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
Mzansian:

Stop lying to yourselves , it's not cute lol.
it is very cute...check the growth pattern of your gdp. Then check the number of SA companies in Nigeria..Also check how much they make. We are Africa's largest market.. get it into your head..come down to Lagos and see black CEOs.. we lead the continent economically. Don't be fooled by your white controlled media my friend. The federal republic of Nigeria is a power house and a force to reckon with..my advice is that you start making friends with us. You people need to grow up. Together, we can make Africa great.!!..so, stop hating..instead, we stretch out our hand of friendship..and we say, "viva Africa"
Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Mzansian(f): 5:24pm On Oct 19, 2017
NickMark1:
lol......it hurts hearing that right?....that's one tin with the truth...without naija there would be no South Africa. .....#fact

When you are frustrated and living in darkness you become delusional, I feel for you guys grin. I hope one day your country will be liveable. grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by NickMark1(m): 5:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
Mzansian:

lol....it hurts hearing that right? ?? that's one tin about saying the truth.....there would be no south Africa without naija......we made u guys.... #fact

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Ashley86400: 5:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
nonut:

I know there are good responsible Nigerians living in South Africa. I spent a holiday in Johannesburg when I was younger. . .and even then I was aware many Nigerians were up and about doing illegal stuff because my mother, one of the good ones was always targeted and extra checked at any train station or street corner. .majority of Nigerians there didn't and still don't even have complete papers. .when the police shake down gets too much, many of them flee to nearby Zimbabwe to renew their visas. . .never minding that the South Africans themselves know how long they have been staying.
that's just a horrible way to represent your country as dishonest people who are constantly trying to cheat the system.

The South African police won't care about good Nigerians because they have no business with them. . .it's the bad ones that are proving to be a thorn in the shoe. . .of course, there are south africans that equally sell drugs but the police will see it as something under their jurisdiction. . .but going to another man's country to sell drugs and other illegal stuff takes a lot of nerve and disrespect for the authority of such country.

Turn the tables around. .Nigerians have lots of drug dealers and suppliers in terms of weed, eskay, crack and the rest. . .but it's our problem, we know it's OUR problem. We don't need Ghanains or Liberians coming to Nigeria to do that as well. . .and if they do, Nigerians will even complain more than south africans are. .we already find it hard to tolerate each other ethnically, how would we be able to tolerate second rate citizens from other countries. . .

Let's call a spade a spade. .Nigerians push their luck too far and they constantly misbehave outside Nigeria.

England and Dubai don't welcome us with open arms anymore. .Neither do Indonesia and Malaysia . . .and all is because of the way majority of Nigerians portray themselves. .our fame proceeds us where ever we go. . .and if push comes to shove. .I hope Nigerians don't carry leg and enter a country where they won't be able to come out , a country that'll treat both the good ones and the bad ones the way the Germans and Italians treated both the good and bad Jews, because they too didn't know boundaries and pushed their luck too far in their diaspora.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by basmur(m): 5:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
trustyshoess:

i concur!!
me i cant argue with such people oo
Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 19, 2017
Mzansian:

LMFAO, trust me I have no reason to hide my identity to Nigerians . I have been handling your lying loud mouths for some time now. Anyone who has followed my posts will know who I am and why the Nigerian cowards gave me a lifetime ban with that account grin grin.
LMAO what's your beaf with Nigerians? Actually don't answer cos I don't care. I also don't care about the topic cos those that have any sense will leave SA but if they wanna stay then they should face the consequences. I was talking about cowards like you who delete their accounts after making noise. It's a common thing on nairaland but of course you had to bring nationality into it. Will not be stooping down to that level tho undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Mzansian(f): 5:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
nonut:

I ain't gaining sympathy for no one. I pity the modafockers going to South Africa.
It's like going to Europe as a black man during the slave trade. Bunch of xenophobes with silly excuses to drop you.
Why do your citizens take matters into their hands? Why should police protest against people from a particular country?
Arrest and charge any criminal to court...stop complaining.
Even our ill-equipped police do not protest about criminals.

We learnt it from you. Nigerians are treated like that back home, so we thought you liked it because you do nothing snout it there. I'm yet to see you protesting against police brutality in lagos , why should you do it here.
Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by NickMark1(m): 5:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
Mzansian:

When you are frustrated and living in darkness you become delusional, I feel for you guys grin. I hope one day your country will be liveable. grin
hahahahahah.....frustrated? guess who's frustrated here, it's ur country.....if not, y killing innocent people cos they are being more productive dan ur citizens?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest by Mzansian(f): 5:32pm On Oct 19, 2017
Okwute001:
it is very cute...check the growth pattern of your gdp. Then check the number of SA companies in Nigeria..Also check how much they make. We are Africa's largest market.. get it into your head..come down to Lagos and see black CEOs.. we lead the continent economically. Don't be fooled by your white controlled media my friend. The federal republic of Nigeria is a power house and a force to reckon with..my advice is that you start making friends with us. You people need to grow up. Together, we can make Africa great.!!..so, stop hating..instead, we stretch out our hand of friendship..and we say, "viva Africa"

LMFAO, your leaders have truly brainwashed you into thinking that you are south important and big. Now i see why you people celebrate crap everyday.

Stop moving around africa commiting all sorts of henious crimes and people will start taking you serious , and we can all say " viva africa " grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Robbers Caught By SARS At Douglas By Mbaise Road , Imo State - Pictures / Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) / Wife Stabs Her Husband In Kaduna (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.