Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,147 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:46 AM

How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us (33994 Views)

The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by Flexy2009(m): 8:58am On Oct 21, 2017
sway112:
try to spend time with her, a woman can react to something in another way ... take her out ...tell her you love her after every prayer ...Tell her that you are feeling the good effect of her prayers ....you know ...cook up something
what if she is naira lander and she is also seeing all these write ups.... Just saying though
Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by libertyfather(m): 9:24am On Oct 21, 2017
Wrongchoice come and continue, I know you just wants to share your experience, not seeking for advice cause I know all advice up there won't help...that's what today women are, only for God to help in not making a wrong choice

1 Like

Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by sway112: 9:53pm On Oct 21, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
[center][/center]
Thanks lolz
Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by sway112: 9:55pm On Oct 21, 2017
Flexy2009:
what if she is naira lander and she is also seeing all these write ups.... Just saying though

Na bad thing I talk.... Mbok if u are the wife make u allow oga sleep ooo
Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by ReneeNuttall(f): 12:24pm On Oct 22, 2017
sway112:

Thanks lolz

I no even sabi wetin I type sef.All the same ywc.
Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by David160(m): 11:46pm On Oct 23, 2017
wrongchoice:
I opened this new account to narrate my ordeal on how my marriage got to a near collapse now. i want people to learn from my experience, so, i will be getting different topics on this account how we got to this stage.

We stay in a room and parlor. I work in private firm and she works in a private secondary school as a teacher. We are blessed with a child.
When we got married 3 years ago, we used to pray together at least every morning and night but latter I had to stop praying with her for the following reasons;

1..Her prayer is mostly about attacking people most especially people that are close to me both male and female. Sometimes she would pray so that some will have accident ,some to run mad and all those kind of prayers . Even my boss at work inclusive for making me to stay beyond working hours sometimes .This irritates me a lot and so much against my belive on how to pray.

2..She curse more than a winch though under the seal of Jesus name and blood. This doesn’t make her different from a wicked herbalist in my own view.

3..And lastly, I later stopped praying with her when She would always wake up around 12 am to pray and fire till around 3 am .she will wake up again around 5 am preparing for the office.

4…Sometimes she would talk from 12am till 4am. I will wake up and sleep and still wake again to find her still talking on irrelevant.
She can do this for days. I do enjoy my sleep at best if she starts by 3 or 4. I have told her the effects of this on me.it always make me inactive in the office. It got to a stage I was not feeling fine without any physical sign. I had to go to the hospital for test and nothing was diagnosed. I knew I needed rest . Meanwhile, I am a kind of person that love thanking God for who I am and I love interceding for people around.
I told her and warned her to limit the hours so that I can have a good rest but she won’t listen instead she took it to another level each day. She was doing it as if I was against Christ or have a devil in me she wants to chase away with prayer.
Due to this, I later started having nightmares on almost on daily bases. I later started sleeping in the sitting room. Sometimes she would come and start singing and praying again. She forced me to tell a family friend and they told her the effects it may have on me again. So she stopped coming to the sitting room to pray again.

Funny enough, I am always sleeping fine in the sitting room and its now 6 months and I am enjoying it . To make it worst our bedroom is like a shrine to me now. I only enter, change my cloth after bath or change to house ware after work then retire to the sitting room till the following morning. In the last 6 months I don’t think I have spent up to five mints in the bedroom.
This is just one out of 100 things happing in my home which I will be sharing one after the other here for people to learn most especially people that want to marry. Presently, the home is about finally collapsing.

Next is write will be on the two major things I learnt from my marriage .

I am now afraid of marriage
Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by Drabrah(m): 2:24am On Oct 24, 2017
fabiano09:
bro your wife is clinically bipolar, these signs are the early onset symptoms,just do a little research, you are in for a ride bro,

Bipolar! shocked shocked shocked cool
Really!!! Jst frm this hx suggesting (persecutory) delusion?
Me really don't think so.
Simply put, Bipolar disorder consists of Depression alternating with Mania wc is obviously not the case here.

1 Like

Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by niggi4life(m): 6:47am On Oct 24, 2017
salt1:

What spiritual battle is she fighting? How can you defend this?
The married woman should care about how to please her husband otherwise she's displeasing God.
I have zero tolerance for fanatics. They make Christianity an eccentric religion. Where did Jesus or His apostles teach that a wife should be waking her husband up every night screaming at imaginary enemies?
This young man is s*x- starved and care- starved. If he backs out of the marriage, she will still blame imaginary enemies.
Please op, send for her family. I'm handling a similar case and the woman has developed a fullblown psychiatric problem. Please act fast. If she can still be reasoned with, good. Otherwise take her to the nearest psychiatric hospital. Show her what I wrote.
She needs help because she may degenerate and become violent
My Brother, you just said the right thing.. check out the OPs recent post on front page... The wife is now violent just like you predicted..
Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by lazygal: 6:56am On Oct 24, 2017
wrongchoice:
I opened this new account to narrate my ordeal on how my marriage got to a near collapse now. i want people to learn from my experience, so, i will be getting different topics on this account how we got to this stage.

We stay in a room and parlor. I work in private firm and she works in a private secondary school as a teacher. We are blessed with a child.
When we got married 3 years ago, we used to pray together at least every morning and night but latter I had to stop praying with her for the following reasons;

1..Her prayer is mostly about attacking people most especially people that are close to me both male and female. Sometimes she would pray so that some will have accident ,some to run mad and all those kind of prayers . Even my boss at work inclusive for making me to stay beyond working hours sometimes .This irritates me a lot and so much against my belive on how to pray.

2..She curse more than a winch though under the seal of Jesus name and blood. This doesn’t make her different from a wicked herbalist in my own view.

3..And lastly, I later stopped praying with her when She would always wake up around 12 am to pray and fire till around 3 am .she will wake up again around 5 am preparing for the office.

4…Sometimes she would talk from 12am till 4am. I will wake up and sleep and still wake again to find her still talking on irrelevant.
She can do this for days. I do enjoy my sleep at best if she starts by 3 or 4. I have told her the effects of this on me.it always make me inactive in the office. It got to a stage I was not feeling fine without any physical sign. I had to go to the hospital for test and nothing was diagnosed. I knew I needed rest . Meanwhile, I am a kind of person that love thanking God for who I am and I love interceding for people around.
I told her and warned her to limit the hours so that I can have a good rest but she won’t listen instead she took it to another level each day. She was doing it as if I was against Christ or have a devil in me she wants to chase away with prayer.
Due to this, I later started having nightmares on almost on daily bases. I later started sleeping in the sitting room. Sometimes she would come and start singing and praying again. She forced me to tell a family friend and they told her the effects it may have on me again. So she stopped coming to the sitting room to pray again.

Funny enough, I am always sleeping fine in the sitting room and its now 6 months and I am enjoying it . To make it worst our bedroom is like a shrine to me now. I only enter, change my cloth after bath or change to house ware after work then retire to the sitting room till the following morning. In the last 6 months I don’t think I have spent up to five mints in the bedroom.
This is just one out of 100 things happing in my home which I will be sharing one after the other here for people to learn most especially people that want to marry. Presently, the home is about finally collapsing.

Take that child and walk away but before then try to video all her attacks both verbal and physical ..then make comments that will trap her 100%

The damage that woman will do on that child will haunt you .your family is there,they can take of the child for you whilst you visit frequently ...
I had a neighbour like that,we the neighbours suffered in her hands too ..the only conclusion was that she was mentally disturbed .the husband walked out on her .he just packed out and re married

My greatest pain was seeing jiw she dealt with the daughter it was so devastating .. Ideally hated the woman
The day she tried us ..hmmmm ....that is story for another day

1 Like

Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by lazygal: 6:58am On Oct 24, 2017
David160:
I am now afraid of marriage

Make I deepen your fear. Google divorce diaries ..real stories of divorcees you go just fear this thing permanently coupled withbfhe devastating increase in divorce
Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by davillian(m): 8:00am On Oct 24, 2017
wrongchoice:

OP sorry to say but your wife needs help.
And she needs it fast.
If you waste time she could became dangerous and could,kill herself, you, or the baby.
Take her to a psychiatric hospital think they have Dr that can handle this @d early stage.

1 Like

Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by mrdipye(m): 8:03am On Oct 24, 2017
following
Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by cooldude62(m): 8:33am On Oct 24, 2017
All these kids that have not tasted marriage or those that are lucky to have good wives are spewing rubbish. I pray God blesses you guys with such a wife and you will know what's up.
Separate from her ASAP. Divorce will follow later. Just move!
Where are these terrible women coming from these days sef?

1 Like

Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by charismaticdave(m): 4:31pm On Oct 24, 2017
Oga, the solution to your problem is very simple

Stop working

Become a house husband and see how she will praise the Lord for victory
Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by Nobody: 1:18am On Oct 28, 2017
nikky2012:
My mum is a member of mfm, Who truly forget after prayer there is a marriage to care for , my mum frustrated my dad to his grave, the poor man died last week and she became a happy widow. Bros be wise n shine ur eyes.coz my dad once told me she needs to go for a brain test lipsrsealed

That's so painful. Especially, when it's coming from a member of the family. In cases like this, I'm sure you wouldn't allow what happened to your Dad happen to you?
Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by Nobody: 1:21am On Oct 28, 2017
kmcutez:

She might even end up killing the husband while he's asleep. I pity the OP.

I can relate to this. I used to know a woman whose case started like this, she ended up sending the man 6ft below the earth crust. I will the OP could see from the eyes of others who have witnessed this same very experience and heed to their advice.
Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 06, 2019
kenzindax:
I feel you really need more talking with her. please what's d name of d church she attends.
I am guessing Mountain of Thunder Fire Them Church
Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by romanusgab(m): 3:52pm On May 06, 2019
This kind of matter is of various version this days.

If this getting very difficult for you to manage

just talk to her parents, and pray always.
Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 06, 2019
romanusgab:
This kind of matter is of various version this days.

If this getting very difficult for you to manage

just talk to her parents, and pray always.
He married the evil witch psyco
Re: How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us by Somzee(f): 4:53pm On May 07, 2019
@OP, I've a few questions to ask you,
1. When exactly did you notice this behavior of hers?

2. Has she always been like this before marriage?

3. Did she go through a lot of stress during the delivery process?

A lot of people don't know about post partum depression, it affects a lot of women, and when not properly managed can escalate to something else.
Oh please you loved your wife that was why you married her, don't listen to the advice of some people asking you to send her away.

The best thing you can do is to help her out, remember you took a vow to be there for her, only you can help her

I've seen a lot of this case.
I'll be awaiting your reply

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa / My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. / My Mother-In-Law Buried My Son's Placenta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.