Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Osinbajo Leads Dangote, Others To Edo's Alaghodaro Investment Summit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Leads Dangote, Others To Edo's Alaghodaro Investment Summit (16453 Views)

APC NEC Concluded As Osinbajo Leads Birthday Song For Gbajabiamila & Sanwo-Olu / Osinbajo Leads Ambode And Sanwoolu To Bourdilon / Osinbajo Leads Dignitaries Visit Buhari’s Elder Sister In Katsina. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Leads Dangote, Others To Edo's Alaghodaro Investment Summit by Dearlord(m): 7:18pm On Oct 19, 2017
deomelo:

When was the last time any good news or any sane and meaningful investment transpired in your village grin

Other governors dey progress and looking for ways advance, but na bad bele you jokers dey celebrate instead of tasking your own lazy, vision less and unproductive governors to get off their lazy ass, organize economic summit and look for investments needed to create jobs for you and your people.

Very soon den go begin shout marginalization.

grin

Oh! Don't tell me that you are blind over all the developmental projects eroding every nook and cranny of the great East grin

My Governors are not empty barrel like urs grin
Re: Osinbajo Leads Dangote, Others To Edo's Alaghodaro Investment Summit by rabzy: 7:21pm On Oct 19, 2017
Young4jose:
Good News...,.! Edo Lead, Others follow...#

foolishness
Re: Osinbajo Leads Dangote, Others To Edo's Alaghodaro Investment Summit by enomakos(m): 7:43pm On Oct 19, 2017
watchwoman:
Good development, but my grouse with this man is that he is not close to the people neither does he feel their plight unlike oshiomhole,he makes policies without consulting anyone. What This man useless Policies did to me today ehn, I will never forget in a hurry
what happened today?
Re: Osinbajo Leads Dangote, Others To Edo's Alaghodaro Investment Summit by nwolisar: 7:47pm On Oct 19, 2017
watchwoman:
Good development, but my grouse with this man is that he is not close to the people neither does he feel their plight unlike oshiomhole,he makes policies without consulting anyone. What This man useless Policies did to me today ehn, I will never forget in a hurry
cheesy This ur vexxing ehn.... It's like you trekked from UBTH to Agip under this evening's cheesy cheesy
Re: Osinbajo Leads Dangote, Others To Edo's Alaghodaro Investment Summit by deomelo: 7:48pm On Oct 19, 2017
Dearlord:

Oh! Don't tell me that you are blind over all the developmental projects eroding every nook and cranny of the great East grin

My Governors are not empty barrel like urs grin

Except that you can not show us any of the so called projects in your village hence your cries and yelling for marginalization all over the place.

grin grin grin
Re: Osinbajo Leads Dangote, Others To Edo's Alaghodaro Investment Summit by deomelo: 7:53pm On Oct 19, 2017
woodmood:

Largest cement plant by metric tonnes produced or by land mass of the factory?

please always get your fact right before attempting to colonize us.
Thanks

Dangote commissions Africa's biggest cement plant in Edo

https://www.naij.com/794947-read-happened-dangotes-59th-birthday-edo-state-photo.html

By capacity or land mass, it's still the largest and if that silly and meaningless semantics bother you so much, slit your wrist and stop bothering me... grin grin
Re: Osinbajo Leads Dangote, Others To Edo's Alaghodaro Investment Summit by Young4jose: 7:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
rabzy:

foolishness
must U insult me. Dat is my own opion.
Re: Osinbajo Leads Dangote, Others To Edo's Alaghodaro Investment Summit by Dearlord(m): 7:59pm On Oct 19, 2017
deomelo:

Except that you can not show us any of the so called projects in your village hence your cries and yelling for marginalization all over the place.

grin grin grin

My friend, am not in any way marginalized grin

I am proud that I have been contributing my own quarter which is putting smiles on faces of not less 1% of the population grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Osinbajo Leads Dangote, Others To Edo's Alaghodaro Investment Summit by icon007(m): 8:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
watchwoman:
Policies might not be convenient @ first! If well done, it could serve better purpose.

Change d spelling of ur psalms. I luv d verse... deep calleth... .
Re: Osinbajo Leads Dangote, Others To Edo's Alaghodaro Investment Summit by deomelo: 8:12pm On Oct 19, 2017
Dearlord:

My friend, am not in any way marginalized grin

I am proud that I have been contributing my own quarter which is putting smiles on faces of not less 1% of the population grin grin cheesy grin

I was expecting you to show is your so called many village projects. grin grin

Stop beating chest with what you can not show or prove. grin grin
Re: Osinbajo Leads Dangote, Others To Edo's Alaghodaro Investment Summit by evansjeff(m): 8:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
watchwoman:
Lol

Let me apologize on his behalf, I'm sorry. I understand say e no go pass the trekking things.
Re: Osinbajo Leads Dangote, Others To Edo's Alaghodaro Investment Summit by Yoshy: 8:20pm On Oct 19, 2017
deomelo:
Africa's biggest cement plant is in EDO state, cutesy of Dangote.

Hope he's eyeing another billion $ investment in EDO state.

While some clowns I won't name are busy with terrorist activities, peddling hate, bitterness, anger, anti social and anti Nigerian activities. grin

Dangote o ni baje o.. grin

of course if you don't validate your comment with those you won't name. Idiot
Re: Osinbajo Leads Dangote, Others To Edo's Alaghodaro Investment Summit by watchwoman(f): 8:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
enomakos:
what happened today?
I trekked the trek of a generation today
Re: Osinbajo Leads Dangote, Others To Edo's Alaghodaro Investment Summit by watchwoman(f): 8:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
nwolisar:

cheesy This ur vexxing ehn.... It's like you trekked from UBTH to Agip under this evening's cheesy cheesy
Lol actually Sapele road to new Benin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Leads Dangote, Others To Edo's Alaghodaro Investment Summit by watchwoman(f): 8:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
evansjeff:
Lol

Let me apologize on his behalf, I'm sorry. I understand say e no go pass the trekking things.
it's like you are a prophet
Re: Osinbajo Leads Dangote, Others To Edo's Alaghodaro Investment Summit by watchwoman(f): 8:26pm On Oct 19, 2017
icon007:

Policies might not be convenient @ first! If well done, it could serve better purpose.

Change d spelling of ur psalms. I luv d verse... deep calleth... .

Yea, Thank you very much, I didn't even notice

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Leads Dangote, Others To Edo's Alaghodaro Investment Summit by deomelo: 8:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
Yoshy:

of course if you don't validate your comment with those you won't name. Idiot

Yoshy:

I'm Igbo !

At last we can see where your bad bele, bitterness and hatred is coming from. That's all you people do.

grin grin

Other governors dey progress and looking for ways advance, but na bad bele you jokers dey celebrate instead of tasking your own lazy, vision less and unproductive governors to get off their lazy ass, organize economic summit and look for investments needed to create jobs for you and your people.

grin grin
Re: Osinbajo Leads Dangote, Others To Edo's Alaghodaro Investment Summit by Yoshy: 8:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
deomelo:

At last we can see where your bad bele, bitterness and hatred is coming from. That's all you people do.

grin grin

grin grin

I have no business with governors or whatsoever you think about. YES! I'm Igbo, a full blooded Igbo and Proud. now go and read your statement again, maybe you can reboot your jobless brain to see who is championing hate. Idiot
Re: Osinbajo Leads Dangote, Others To Edo's Alaghodaro Investment Summit by nwolisar: 8:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
watchwoman:

Lol actually Sapele road to new Benin
I knew it would transport issue. cheesy I see Goddy as a highflyer, but on that bus issue, Oga no try at all...
Re: Osinbajo Leads Dangote, Others To Edo's Alaghodaro Investment Summit by woodmood: 8:46pm On Oct 19, 2017
deomelo:

By capacity or land mass, it's still the largest and if that silly and meaningless semantics bother you so much, slit your wrist and stop bothering me... grin grin

Thanks for the insult.
I have gone thru your other comments below and could see that there is no need trading insults with you. More strength to your tongue.
Re: Osinbajo Leads Dangote, Others To Edo's Alaghodaro Investment Summit by deomelo: 9:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
[s]
Yoshy:

I have no business with governors or whatsoever you think about. YES! I'm Igbo, a full blooded Igbo and Proud. now go and read your statement again, maybe you can reboot your jobless brain to see who is championing hate. Idiot
[/s]

There's got to be more to you Igbos than bad bele, hate, anger and bitterness...

The largest cement factory in Africa is in Edo state and I produced a link that opined the same thing while all you have is just the same empty mouth and rubbish.

Glad you are proud of your village identity, sadly you don't have anything meaningful your own useless governors to show so you go around showing your bad bele and anger by lashing out at other states doing something Good.

Ipob losers. grin
Re: Osinbajo Leads Dangote, Others To Edo's Alaghodaro Investment Summit by enomakos(m): 10:21pm On Oct 19, 2017
watchwoman:

I trekked the trek of a generation today
sorry o,we are been force to exercise
Re: Osinbajo Leads Dangote, Others To Edo's Alaghodaro Investment Summit by Freemanalee(m): 3:31am On Oct 20, 2017
Too much internet war going these days...

meanwhile, start your day positively with this
http://www.bluevoiceradio.com.ng/2017/10/music-freeman-alee-try-over-come-world.html
Re: Osinbajo Leads Dangote, Others To Edo's Alaghodaro Investment Summit by noruwasman(m): 6:31am On Oct 20, 2017
deomelo:

Edo is definitely on the move.

Edo o ni baje o. grin grin
Edo Alaghodaro
Re: Osinbajo Leads Dangote, Others To Edo's Alaghodaro Investment Summit by jobbers: 9:37am On Oct 20, 2017
oh
Re: Osinbajo Leads Dangote, Others To Edo's Alaghodaro Investment Summit by benado247: 9:55pm On Oct 20, 2017
Saw this offer from instaforex recently and I think is a nice way to get started on the forex business on a live account and earn some extra money. The StartUp bonus 500 USD from InstaForex company can be received without verification of your data – you only need to specify your e-mail and start real trading on Forex with real trades and real opportunity to take and withdraw profits. Moreover, in case of your trades are unsuccessful – you do not risk anything but only the StartUp bonus gifted to you. https://www.instaforex.com/forex_promo/no_deposit_bonus?x=BCDTB

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anti-open Grazing Law Is Meaningless – Al-makura / Nse Ekpenyong Certificate Forgery:  EFCC Presents 8th Witnesses / Okorocha: "I Can't Leave APC For Uzodinma. He Is A Gatecrasher To The Party"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.