Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,968 members, 7,806,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

"Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe (59876 Views)

Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death / Dead Tagbo Umeike: Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running / Victor Elejo Speaks On Davido & Tagbo's Death. Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by LOVEGINO(m): 5:26pm On Oct 19, 2017
She must be his drinking partner.
Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by romeorailss: 5:26pm On Oct 19, 2017
chillychill:
Hmmm won tun Ti gbe tun tun de oooo cheesy undecided
walahi awon OMO wobe ti gbe de oo cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by franklingud(m): 5:26pm On Oct 19, 2017
Davido don dey collect too many rap sheets.

While wizzy is busy breaking records.
Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by Starkid3010(m): 5:27pm On Oct 19, 2017
Where Is My GUN
Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 5:27pm On Oct 19, 2017
Oniranu angry

1 Like

Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by Greenthumb(m): 5:27pm On Oct 19, 2017
Smoking Ogbomosho weed on empty stomach is bad, desist from it.

1 Like

Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by castrol180(m): 5:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
This is pure hallucination
Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 19, 2017
Madam your English will kill him the 2nd time grin
She's gotten the attention she wanted and probably 40 more followers. Hope she's happy

1 Like

Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 19, 2017
Oghene Biko ooo.. Abeg na by force for person to popular for this life.... if u nor trend, e mean say ur life nor get meaning
This one weak me to the bones, I swear.
Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by vanvick247(m): 5:29pm On Oct 19, 2017
A quick advise for the ghost seer, mbok go and treat Typhoid fever sharp sharp before e land you for hospital bed sha!!
Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by onyx1470(m): 5:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
let me come and be going.
who is this idiot!
I beg if tagbo spirit show. You fit stay talk less hear anything. pls shhhhhhrrrrraaaappp.
Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by durolawunmi(m): 5:31pm On Oct 19, 2017
Who dey near am, make you help me slap am

Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 19, 2017
My God!! 2 pages and everyone believes she took weed or got high on some cheap drugs..What if she is saying the truth? Why do people see things from just one perspective? Y'all be quick to call someone delusional without thinking twice about some weird things that can really happen..

2 Likes

Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by Dutchey(m): 5:35pm On Oct 19, 2017
shayoo na bastard...thats nollywood taking effect
Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by 9jja(f): 5:35pm On Oct 19, 2017
Smoking expired weed gone wrong.
Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by DavidEsq(m): 5:36pm On Oct 19, 2017
So u are talking abi? Wen I begged u not to talk. Anyway, Le'me be getting ready to say wat DJ Olu's ghost told me too cry. Pls Davido ayam begging u stay in ur lane and not come after me. I don't know Olu, he jus came to me like dat undecided
Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by cococandy(f): 5:37pm On Oct 19, 2017
Fool

1 Like

Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by Sagacity07: 5:41pm On Oct 19, 2017
Infact.... undecided

Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by romeorailss: 5:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
How come I can't find her on ig
Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by RetroBoy: 5:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
maxiuc:
Some people here will still doubt

Same happened to me when my mum died I was eight years ago then on her way to Lagos with her cousin brother in a Mercedes 200 on June 5 year 2000 they had an accident around Benin she died though the accident was a minor one as little I was then my mind was telling me that someone had a hand in my mum death I started avoiding my maternal home two yearz this her brother became rich I was like Eehen I said it that this man used my mummy for rituals that same night I slept my mum came to me annoyed saying why will I think someone will kill her that it is the will of God then I woke up till then I just shut my mouth up, even though If I see that his brother I don't talk to him.

Don't expect to see a ghost with your naked eyes that wouldn't happen but in your dreams is possible
You were dreaming.
Ghosts don't exist
Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by gabpaul: 5:48pm On Oct 19, 2017
Dont tell me bullsit Eranko is a animal that dont have sense am a human cant dispute it oo
Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by ufuosman(m): 5:48pm On Oct 19, 2017
Nxt time wen he appear, tell him to give you draws.tnx
Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by enemyofprogress: 5:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
maxiuc:

Same happened to me when my mum died I was eight years ago then on her way to Lagos with her cousin brother in a Mercedes 200 on June 5 year 2000 they had an accident around Benin she died though the accident was a minor one as little I was then my mind was telling me that someone had a hand in my mum death I started avoiding my maternal home two yearz this her brother became rich I was like Eehen I said it that this man used my mummy for rituals that same night I slept my mum came to me annoyed saying why will I think someone will kill her that it is the will of God then I woke up till then I just shut my mouth up, even though If I see that his brother I don't talk to him.

Don't expect to see a ghost with your naked eyes that wouldn't happen but in your dreams is possible
will you shut the thing you called mouth
Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by kobijacobs(m): 5:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
attention seeker oshi
Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by Miles300: 5:51pm On Oct 19, 2017
Illusion !!
Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
See why hoes should not get high?
Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by Maximus85(m): 5:57pm On Oct 19, 2017
Mrspycee:
[img]https://3.bp..com/-bJhxxY3d7DI/Wei_mCXJeLI/AAAAAAAAU0c/eyiVUTUZL_YPcFTkWizio6hL6G7m49gTQCLcBGAs/s1600/59e8a089de2e5.png[/img]

An IG user @digwe took to the social media platform to claim that Davido's friend Tagbo's spirit appeared to her in the early hours of today. She added that Tagbo asked her to deliver a message.

She wrote:

"Rip tagbo i dunno y u chose to come to me ?,Wen u kill sumone n u follow d pesin to d spiritual realm to shut him up totally... i dnt no tagbo i v neva seen or spoken to him or know sumone dat knows him.. i av given ur msg to d pesin u wanted me to giv it to but m sorry i cnt share on my page for security reasons..it was hell gettin ha number but u made it available to me...u r such a sweet n gentle spirit.. pls rest in peace n let God fight for u..?bye'

[img]https://3.bp..com/-AmCAuXZT0QA/Wei_nizErUI/AAAAAAAAU0g/JsfRMgji6kMEJZrgi-oQG-ascwax6ibYQCLcBGAs/s640/59e8a034484a6.png[/img]

Na Igbo oooo make you dey go gaga
Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 19, 2017
You attention-seeking clowns should let Tagbo rest in peace!!! Damn!

1 Like

Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by Shafiiimran99: 6:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
maxiuc:

It was because of what u av in ur mind
Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by 2bam: 6:02pm On Oct 19, 2017
But sorry to say,these tagbo look like a sickler to me so skinny.
Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by Eenee(m): 6:02pm On Oct 19, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]now now?
Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by Zino083188(m): 6:02pm On Oct 19, 2017
[quote author=Mrspycee post=61575522][img]https://3.bp..com/-bJhxxY3d7DI/Wei_mCXJeLI/AAAAAAAAU0c/eyiVUTUZL_YPcFTkWizio6hL6G7m49gTQCLcBGAs/s1600/59e8a089de2e5.png[/img]

An IG user @digwe took to the social media platform to claim that Davido's friend Tagbo's spirit appeared to her in the early hours of today. She added that Tagbo asked her to deliver a message.

She wrote:

"Rip tagbo i dunno y u chose to come to me ?,Wen u kill sumone n u follow d pesin to d spiritual realm to shut him up totally... i dnt no tagbo i v neva seen or spoken to him or know sumone dat knows him.. i av given ur msg to d pesin u wanted me to giv it to but m sorry i cnt share on my page for security reasons..it was hell gettin ha number but u made it available to me...u r such a sweet n gentle spirit.. pls rest in peace n let God fight for u..?bye'

[img]https://3.bp..com/-AmCAuXZT0QA/Wei_nizErUI/AAAAAAAAU0g/JsfRMgji6kMEJZrgi-oQG-ascwax6ibYQCLcBGAs/s640/59e8a034484a6.png[/img]
This is madness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mimi Orjiekwe Buys A New House In Lekki And A Range Rover / Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her / Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.