Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,017 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? (13726 Views)

How To Apply For 774,000 F. G Job / Hostcom Recruitment Advert On Dream FM Enugu / Hostcom Recruitment On Pipelines Survelliance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? by zanebaddo(m): 10:35pm On Mar 25, 2018
ok
Re: Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? by Nchetttaa(f): 2:45pm On Mar 26, 2018
zanebaddo:
ok

Please, where is the direction of their office in Enugu?
Re: Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? by zanebaddo(m): 3:07pm On Mar 26, 2018
Nchetttaa:

Please, where is the direction of their office in Enugu?
83 park avenue...around shop rite...though i dont think the recruitment is still on...but please do check it out.
Re: Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? by Nchetttaa(f): 9:27pm On Mar 26, 2018
zanebaddo:
83 park avenue...around shop rite...though i dont think the recruitment is still on...but please do check it out.

Thank you, dear..
Re: Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? by Eve62(f): 9:54am On Mar 31, 2018
ufinity:
Seen, will do that
I'm still waiting to be added to d whatsapp group
Re: Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? by ufinity(m): 8:39am On Apr 01, 2018
Sorry dear, thought it had been done already. Done now.
Eve62:

I'm still waiting to be added to d whatsapp group
Re: Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? by Eve62(f): 7:18pm On Apr 04, 2018
ufinity:
Sorry dear, thought it had been done already. Done now.

Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? by Eve62(f): 5:08pm On Apr 11, 2018
Our friends in Enugu, PLS wats d updates?
Re: Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? by zanebaddo(m): 7:56am On Apr 15, 2018
Eve62:
we recieved text from them to appear on 18th April for an important meeting, hopefully it should be about our training.
Re: Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? by zanebaddo(m): 8:00am On Apr 15, 2018
Eve62:
how long did it take them to train you guys from the time of application. Ours is just taking much time and I'm not happy at all.
Re: Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? by Eve62(f): 3:28pm On Apr 15, 2018
zanebaddo:
how long did it take them to train you guys from the time of application. Ours is just taking much time and I'm not happy at all.

training was done in Benin b4 I applied. so I didn't gov4 d training.
Re: Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? by Eve62(f): 3:30pm On Apr 15, 2018
zanebaddo:
we recieved text from them to appear on 18th April for an important meeting, hopefully it should be about our training.

Ok. Pls let us know how it goes. Thanks
Re: Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? by zanebaddo(m): 5:33pm On Apr 15, 2018
Eve62:

training was done in Benin b4 I applied. so I didn't gov4 d training.
wow, so would you be trained later or what?
Re: Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? by Eve62(f): 1:45pm On Apr 18, 2018
zanebaddo:
wow, so would you be trained later or what?

dnt knw yet. How did it go 2day?
Re: Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? by zanebaddo(m): 9:19am On Apr 19, 2018
Eve62:

dnt knw yet. How did it go 2day?
my dear, it was disappointing. They said it has been so difficult for them to provide venue for us so far because of the expenses involved, that we are few in number and the money we paid cannot cover the cost of providing venue, feeding, utilities and other engagements. We agreed on taking some expenses on our own they should go ahead and secure the venue so the training can commence. i am really not happy at the situation of things at the moment, i thought that by now we would have been trained like others in other states. This is my only hope to gain employment now
Re: Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? by Eve62(f): 9:52am On Apr 19, 2018
zanebaddo:
my dear, it was disappointing. They said it has been so difficult for them to provide venue for us so far because of the expenses involved, that we are few in number and the money we paid cannot cover the cost of providing venue, feeding, utilities and other engagements. We agreed on taking some expenses on our own they should go ahead and secure the venue so the training can commence. i am really not happy at the situation of things at the moment, i thought that by now we would have been trained like others in other states. This is my only hope to gain employment now

it's quite disappointing. does it mean u guys will have to pay more money or maybe feed urselves for 2 week.
I equally learnt dey are recruiting in Anambra state cos dey didn't get d number needed in Enugu.
Re: Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? by zanebaddo(m): 10:29am On Apr 19, 2018
Eve62:

it's quite disappointing. does it mean u guys will have to pay more money or maybe feed urselves for 2 week.
I equally learnt dey are recruiting in Anambra state cos dey didn't get d number needed in Enugu.
we shall feed ourselves for two weeks and provide vests for our selves, Anambra turn up was low too, so they are still recruiting over there. i just hope this training will still hold, cuz i'm restless
Re: Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? by Eve62(f): 2:41pm On Apr 19, 2018
zanebaddo:
we shall feed ourselves for two weeks and provide vests for our selves, Anambra turn up was low too, so they are still recruiting over there. i just hope this training will still hold, cuz i'm restless

Dats serious. Trust me people would gladly apply had d money involved wasn't so much. dey are d ones scarring people away. all is well sha.
Re: Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? by zanebaddo(m): 3:13pm On Apr 19, 2018
Eve62:

Dats serious. Trust me people would gladly apply had d money involved wasn't so much. dey are d ones scarring people away. all is well sha.

The money involved is the reason why so many refused to apply, since we have decided to make extra sacrifices for the training, hopefully as we were told that we shall be contacted soon. how about you guys who applied after training to join us unless they have another plan for it
Re: Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? by Eve62(f): 3:19pm On Apr 19, 2018
zanebaddo:
The money involved is the reason why so many refused to apply, since we have decided to make extra sacrifices for the training, hopefully as we were told that we shall be contacted soon. how about you guys who applied after training to join us unless they have another plan for it

my broda its nt really lyk dat. PLS, I want to sent u my watsapp num no to ur mail so we can chat directly. is dat ok?
Re: Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? by profdotcom: 4:00pm On Apr 19, 2018
pls can some one help me with the office address in Abia state, or how I can get the form either in Anambra or Abia state..... Thanks
Re: Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? by zanebaddo(m): 4:07pm On Apr 19, 2018
Eve62:

my broda its nt really lyk dat. PLS, I want to sent u my watsapp num no to ur mail so we can chat directly. is dat ok?
mrzanemee@yahoo.com once you send it please let me know here
Re: Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? by zanebaddo(m): 4:12pm On Apr 19, 2018
profdotcom:
pls can some one help me with the office address in Abia state, or how I can get the form either in Anambra or Abia state..... Thanks
i can only give you the number of the boss here in Enugu, you should call him, i think he should be able to help you out with there location in Anambra i dont know about abia
Re: Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? by zanebaddo(m): 4:13pm On Apr 19, 2018
zanebaddo:
i can only give you the number of the boss here in Enugu, you should call him, i think he should be able to help you out with there location in Anambra i dont know about abia
Re: Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? by profdotcom: 4:33pm On Apr 19, 2018
zanebaddo:
OK bro, thank you, I will be waiting...
Re: Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? by profdotcom: 4:34pm On Apr 19, 2018
zanebaddo:
OK seen..... thanks
Re: Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? by profdotcom: 4:50pm On Apr 19, 2018
Re: Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? by Eve62(f): 6:53am On Apr 20, 2018
zanebaddo:
mrzanemee@yahoo.com once you send it please let me know here

been trying since yesterday, it's been showing "sending". U know wot, just take time to scroll thru d 1st page , I dropped my number Der. altho I removed it bt sm1 already quoted me, so it's still der.
Re: Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? by zanebaddo(m): 10:50am On Apr 20, 2018
Eve62:

been trying since yesterday, it's been showing "sending". U know wot, just take time to scroll thru d 1st page , I dropped my number Der. altho I removed it bt sm1 already quoted me, so it's still der.
ok, seen, i shall chat you up later,
Re: Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? by zanebaddo(m): 3:40pm On Apr 20, 2018
profdotcom:
OK seen..... thanks
Bro have you called him?
Re: Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? by profdotcom: 5:48pm On Apr 20, 2018
zanebaddo:
Bro have you called him?
Yes I called him, he said that there is no other office apart from Enugu's own..... so if I want to get the form, I will need to come down to Enugu.
Re: Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? by zanebaddo(m): 7:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
profdotcom:
Yes I called him, he said that there is no other office apart from Enugu's own..... so if I want to get the form, I will need to come down to Enugu.
nawa o what are your plans

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Creative And Effective Ways To Find A Job In Nigeria / Beware: Nigeria Custom Service Job Scam On Linkedin / Is Nigeria Prison Service Job Good For Married Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.