Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] (38090 Views)

Ini Dima Okojie And Abasi Ene-Obong Civil Wedding (Photos, Video) / Benita Okojie Welcomes Her Second Child With Her Husband (photos) / Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] by TunezMediaBlog: 5:04pm On Oct 19, 2017
The popular gospel act is getting ready to pop her patter of feet, hence the need for her stunning maternity shoot. Benita shared more shots from the session where she posed with her husband and fam.

See below...

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2017/10/benita-okojie-and-her-husband-in.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] by wittyt98(m): 5:58pm On Oct 19, 2017
Re: Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] by Dreamword24: 5:58pm On Oct 19, 2017
My ex tongue tongue.. she done fat finish

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] by MrPresident1: 5:58pm On Oct 19, 2017
grin
Re: Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] by dinocy(m): 5:58pm On Oct 19, 2017
yesterday i win bet

6 Likes

Re: Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 19, 2017
Dreamword24:

Dream on Mr Dreamworld .

Safe Delivery Benita.....
Once more , keep your baby bump out of social media.
All the best to you and hubby!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] by spartoo: 5:58pm On Oct 19, 2017
These guys above me how did you do it. Well, i blame poor Airtel Network at Iyana Iba.

Back to the topic..

Seun onye ofe mmanu is this news Lalasticlala onye agwo is this news?
There should be a topic to show us how her husband slept with her..

Lubbish

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] by chrisbrain(m): 5:58pm On Oct 19, 2017
Good
Re: Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] by MorataFC: 5:58pm On Oct 19, 2017
Cool
Re: Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] by Badonasty(m): 5:58pm On Oct 19, 2017
TunezMediaBlog:
The popular gospel act is getting ready to pop her patter of feet, hence the need for her stunning maternity shoot. Benita shared more shots from the session where she posed with her husband and fam.

See below...

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2017/10/benita-okojie-and-her-husband-in.html

good
Re: Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] by Dindondin(m): 5:58pm On Oct 19, 2017
That girl was my crush.
Re: Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] by saraphina(f): 5:59pm On Oct 19, 2017
wish her a safe delivery

6 Likes

Re: Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] by Memyselfu2009(m): 5:59pm On Oct 19, 2017
I show her recently.
Re: Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] by Oyecute(m): 5:59pm On Oct 19, 2017
Lovely
Re: Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] by wittyt98(m): 5:59pm On Oct 19, 2017
congrats to her

meanwhile...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] by looseweight: 5:59pm On Oct 19, 2017
Ok
Re: Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] by AndrewFarms(m): 5:59pm On Oct 19, 2017
how many comments and its already ftc......
supermods i hail ooooooh...........
Re: Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] by Kposkila: 5:59pm On Oct 19, 2017
Praise God
Re: Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] by MorataFC: 6:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
chrisbrain:
Congrats
[byquote author=wittyt98 post=61578750].[/quote]
MrPresident1:
grin
why
Re: Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] by stellytwinkle(f): 6:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
Good for them.
That's all I can say.
Re: Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] by Factfinder1(m): 6:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
Dreamword24:

Donno what to say to you
Re: Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] by mimicious(f): 6:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
Beautiful..
Re: Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] by sotall(m): 6:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
OK
Re: Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
Dreamword24:
Dream on Mr DreamWorld!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] by iammaKING(m): 6:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
Congratulobiaaa cheesy... make una enjoy..!
Re: Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] by Tamass: 6:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
Kick on then, stay happy!
Re: Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] by Edopesin: 6:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
Tamass:
Very soon we will hear pre-burial shoot

Not cool Guy

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] by Onbelivable(m): 6:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
LOVELY..
Re: Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] by globalmind68(m): 6:03pm On Oct 19, 2017
Eyi wuwa o. Beautiful love,beautiful couple.
Re: Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] by Gozbrown(m): 6:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
lovely, she looks like my ex

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sonia Ogbonna & Ooni To Build A Tourist Resort In Ife / Tayo Sobola Slams 'Whistle Blower': "I Get Car, I No Want Again" / Davido Performs At The Inauguration Of Julius Maada Bio, Sierra Leone President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.