Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

How To Be A Moderator Or Super Moderator On Nairaland. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Be A Moderator Or Super Moderator On Nairaland. (1725 Views)

Puskin A Bias Nairaland Moderator. Evidence / Please How Do I Contact The Moderator Of This Section / Moderator Of Technology Market Please Un Ban Me... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be A Moderator Or Super Moderator On Nairaland. by stellytwinkle(f): 6:19pm On Oct 19, 2017
Greetings to all nairalanders, modertors, super moderators, Seun himself and to God himself.
I have some questions to ask and I would appreciate positive answers please
(1) How do I become a modertor? Or
(2) How do I become a super moderator?
(3) Do I have to take any aptitudes or tests?
(4)How many hours do I have to spend on a forum?
These and many more questions still on my mind have been unanswered. Anybody please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Be A Moderator Or Super Moderator On Nairaland. by CyberGypsy(m): 6:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
seun coman see oo
following

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Be A Moderator Or Super Moderator On Nairaland. by frfrank(m): 6:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
just look out for snake posts.
mention lala.
you automaticaly become a superb moderator
Thank Me later

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Be A Moderator Or Super Moderator On Nairaland. by CyberGypsy(m): 6:29pm On Oct 19, 2017
frfrank:
mention lala.
Thank Me later
ceedan jare

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Be A Moderator Or Super Moderator On Nairaland. by funlord(m): 6:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
stellytwinkle:
Greetings to all nairalanders, modertors, super moderators, Seun himself and to God himself.
I have some questions to ask and I would appreciate positive answers please
(1) How do I become a modertor? Or
(2) How do I become a super moderator?
(3) Do I have to take any aptitudes or tests?
(4)How many hours do I have to spend on a forum?
These and many more questions still on my mind have been unanswered. Anybody please

You simply have to come from the ife-modakeke axis of nigeria and then Seun will consider your application! Send a mail to him with your local government form attached.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Be A Moderator Or Super Moderator On Nairaland. by stellytwinkle(f): 6:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
funlord:

You simply have to come from the ife-modakeke axis of nigeria and then Seun will consider your application! Send a mail to him with your local government form attached.
I am serious about this funlord, I am addicted to nairaland and I would love to spend my time on this forum by being a moderator

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Be A Moderator Or Super Moderator On Nairaland. by funlord(m): 6:45pm On Oct 19, 2017
stellytwinkle:
I am serious about this funlord, I am addicted to nairaland and I would love to spend my time on this forum by being a moderator

Okay oh! I hope you are ready to work for free then? Because there is no pay involved!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Be A Moderator Or Super Moderator On Nairaland. by stellytwinkle(f): 6:46pm On Oct 19, 2017
frfrank:

mention lala.

Thank Me later

are u serious or joking?
By the way, what's a snake post?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Be A Moderator Or Super Moderator On Nairaland. by stellytwinkle(f): 6:49pm On Oct 19, 2017
funlord:

Okay oh! I hope you are ready to work for free then? Because there is no pay involved!
I don't mind dear. Its what I would love to do - be a mod!
Re: How To Be A Moderator Or Super Moderator On Nairaland. by stellytwinkle(f): 6:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
Lalasticlala and other mods, help me out here.
Stellytwinkle needs answers
Re: How To Be A Moderator Or Super Moderator On Nairaland. by dmonny(m): 7:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
Sorry Stella, no vacancy for mod anymore. Wake up girl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Be A Moderator Or Super Moderator On Nairaland. by stellytwinkle(f): 5:53am On Oct 20, 2017
dmonny:
Sorry Stella, no vacancy for mod anymore. Wake up girl.
sad sad sad
Re: How To Be A Moderator Or Super Moderator On Nairaland. by missbehave247(m): 6:37am On Oct 20, 2017
Seun do post it, if need be......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Be A Moderator Or Super Moderator On Nairaland. by dmonny(m): 8:56am On Oct 20, 2017
stellytwinkle:
sad sad sad

I need to talk with u privately. How can i get in touch with u?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Be A Moderator Or Super Moderator On Nairaland. by stellytwinkle(f): 12:22pm On Oct 20, 2017
dmonny:

I need to talk with u privately. How can i get in touch with u?
ok, send me a mail - stellaetim94@gmail.com
Re: How To Be A Moderator Or Super Moderator On Nairaland. by Finstar: 2:38pm On Oct 20, 2017
If someone cannot make you a mod, make yourself a mod.. As simple as that.. Why would you even think of wasting your time on NL? Go find your life purpose ooh.. E be like say your village people don they fry akara on top your head.

You want to waste time doing something that gives you no cash? Unless you're already made, if not, sorry for you.

No be me write am ooh.. I'm not feeling very fine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Be A Moderator Or Super Moderator On Nairaland. by funlord(m): 4:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
stellytwinkle:
ok, send me a mail - stellaetim94@gmail.com

That guy that is telling you to contact him in private was just caught scamming someone in our business section! Block him on what's app and do not have any dealings with him whatsoever!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Be A Moderator Or Super Moderator On Nairaland. by stellytwinkle(f): 1:51am On Jun 15, 2018
funlord:

That guy that is telling you to contact him in private was just caught scamming someone in our business section! Block him on what's app and do not have any dealings with him whatsoever!
e no fit try am
Re: How To Be A Moderator Or Super Moderator On Nairaland. by stellytwinkle(f): 1:52am On Jun 15, 2018
Lolssss
Finstar:
If someone cannot make you a mod, make yourself a mod.. As simple as that.. Why would you even think of wasting your time on NL? Go find your life purpose ooh.. E be like say your village people don they fry akara on top your head.

You want to waste time doing something that gives you no cash? Unless you're already made, if not, sorry for you.

No be me write am ooh.. I'm not feeling very fine.
Re: How To Be A Moderator Or Super Moderator On Nairaland. by stellytwinkle(f): 9:29am On Dec 15, 2018
On a non related topic though:

Happy birthday to these guys!!!: December 15th is all about you. Long life, prosperity, good health and happiness shall be yours IJN.

Birthdays:
dj4wealth, peaceland, Primenet(44), eshie(43), hamrad, saydfact, izuch, ayuzee(29), dsmooth1, webcool(41), buchidinho(26), life707, teezy01(35), paulemi, richidinho(34), Andyblaze(21), ib22003(30), MAKABBEY(26), Mcmooney, Psalmpy(26), gimbus1(44),

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Moderator Or Super Moderator On Nairaland. by stellytwinkle(f): 11:45am On May 16, 2019
Do you want to learn how to cook different types of Nigerian meals from different tribes? Then, come in here. *Click this description link below to join others*.....

https:///FXwbCrf2WrwKl6Yl6zLZSi

Or send a message to 07068044988 to be added to the group asap!
Re: How To Be A Moderator Or Super Moderator On Nairaland. by stellytwinkle(f): 6:16pm On Oct 27, 2019
Learn different skills such as BAKING, FOOD PREPARATION, HOUSEHOLD ITEMS PRODUCTION (LIQUID SOAP, BAR SOAP, IZAL, DETTOL e.t.c) , SMALL CHOPS MAKING, BEAD WORKS, CROCHETING, KNITTING, EMBROIDERY, ART AND CRAFTS. e.tc. through my Facebook group:

Here's the link below:

GROUP LINK

https://m./2000126483587323?multi_permalinks=2381434565456511%2C2381054705494497%2C2381047495495218%2C2381047035495264%2C2381022428831058&notif_t=group_activity&notif_id=1564934121901902&ref=m_notif

(1) (Reply)

Over 23,000 Metric Tonnes PMS Available For Sale / Cashbox / What Types Of Investment Plans Are Out There For Young Entrapeurs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.