Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

VIDEO : Temmie Ovwasa – Bamidele - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / VIDEO : Temmie Ovwasa – Bamidele (441 Views)

DOWNLOAD ALBUM: Temmie Ovwasa - "E Be Like Say Dem Swear For Me". / (DOWNLOAD MP3) Bamidele Ft. Dablixx – E Go Be / MUSIC : Temmie Ovwasa – Bamidele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO : Temmie Ovwasa – Bamidele by Jaynaija080(m): 7:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
Rising songstress Temmie Ovwasa has returned with the brand new single “ Bamidele ” produced by Idcabasa.

Premiering the music video along with the song’s digital release, the eclectic music crooner is seen at home singing about bringing the love of her life close.

Temmie Ovwasa then gets ready to go out for a ride, where she meets her crush on the road and later at the bus stop, Directed by Unlimited L A shot in Oyo.
Check out impressive visual below!

Download now

http://jaynaija.com/video-temmie-ovwasa-bamidele/

Re: VIDEO : Temmie Ovwasa – Bamidele by 9ousky: 11:41pm On Oct 19, 2017
This girl got it... Real talent and not i must sing by force.. The song was just like Asa and Simi combined together... The video is dope too especial the little girl in hijab and the nature visuals... Good work all together...
Re: VIDEO : Temmie Ovwasa – Bamidele by 9ousky: 11:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
This girl got it... Real talent and not i must sing by force.. The song was just like Asa and Simi combined together... The video is dope too especial the little girl in hijab and the nature visuals... Good work all together....

(1) (Reply)

Artistes Declare Full Support For The Peace, Unity And Progress Of Nigeria / Omg! Eko Atlantic City’s Newly Constructed Artificial Water-way (see Photos) / Phlakes X Damilare - Unforgettable (cover)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.