Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

How To Make Money On Jumia Black Friday Festival - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money On Jumia Black Friday Festival (721 Views)

Dangote Crashes Cement Online Sales Price, Signs On Jumia / Lagos Declares November 10 Black Friday / Jumia To Boost Ecommerce In Nigeria, Plans A Month ‘black Friday’ Promotion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money On Jumia Black Friday Festival by Godspowerjr: 7:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
Jumia made it officially known the date of 2017 Black Friday Deal...

If you are concerned about which exact product Jumia is going to discount that day. Make it clear that many products will be put for sale on the
jumia black Friday promotion and it ranges from many categories such as Home Appliances, Fashion, Games, Kitchen Utensils, Mobile Phones, Laptops and Many More.

I’m super optimistic that the promo discount will be nothing less than 30 – 50% discount on any product you lay hands upon on that very day.
Since it’s known that there will be a very product you are observing and waiting for a reckon day to deal with. This is the best time for you to make a list about the product you are aiming at and get that dream product at a cheaper price on Jumia Black Friday 2017 Promotion.

JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY 2017 DATE

Jumia Black Friday 2017 Promotion will run From November 13th to 24th 2017 . A brand new edition with awesome discount on products don’t sleep off that day, even if I have to, I’ll definitely sleep walk and make a purchase.

I know you will be wandering how to take part in this great offer.... Yes, This offer is for everybody..... Lets Go!

HOW TO TAKE PART IN JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY OFFER?

Jumia black Friday is for ever Interested person. In our current economy we have to economize and deal with things to reap out a substantial profit. What about buying a product and resell it at a good price.

It bumps to my audible mind that since the product will be discounted massively on that very date why not take the opportunity and buy large quantity of desirable products and resell it at an higher price.
Since most of the product price would be halved why not resell them at a normal price when the
Jumia Black Friday Deal is over. Let me explain what i mean through this calculation:

Read More Here

http://www.gurusmat.ga/2017/10/jumia-black-friday-2017-offer-details.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

What Profitable Business Can I Start With 20k - 40k / How To Make Money Online Free In 2018 Without Investing A Dime / Start Importation Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.