Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Fighting The Disbelievers In Islam - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Fighting The Disbelievers In Islam (7751 Views)

Why Did Allah Set A Seal On Disbelievers Not To Believe? / Fighting The Sunnah, Fighting Islam / How Should Muslim Respond If Disbelievers Congratulate Him During Eid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fighting The Disbelievers In Islam by CeeJay9ja(m): 3:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
abduljabbar4:

So now that you have the ability to comment, is this all that you have to offer? The truth about majority of you christians on this forum is that you have zero tolerance for other religions. You call others devils and even atheists are not spared. Majority of you are unintelligent and you dont contribute anything meaningful. Just look at what the fools posted on this thread. So many insults but none of you has even made an attempt to counter the op. useless people

What I posted was the plain truth...you are just relating my post to your frustration. Why force people to swear an oath before we comment...In Christian section, you Muslims comment and abuse christians freely...

Guy, you know I am saying the truth but the hate for the truth won't allow you agree to it... Shift

1 Like

Re: Fighting The Disbelievers In Islam by olayinka63: 3:31pm On Oct 20, 2017
donjazet:
Your religion is very archaic and barbaric, take it or leave it. Your religion is responsible for more than 60% of deaths in the 21st century. Such a shame.
..and the killings of centuries before 21st, this same religion is responsible for it? even the killings of 21st century are fueled by your masters manufacturing WMD. oga you better be guided
Re: Fighting The Disbelievers In Islam by tartar9(m): 3:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
donjazet:
Your religion is very archaic and barbaric, take it or leave it. Your religion is responsible for more than 60% of deaths in the 21st century. Such a shame.

SHUT UP!
You have the statistics conducted and hidden in ya brain ba undecided
Re: Fighting The Disbelievers In Islam by vroy(m): 3:38pm On Oct 20, 2017
Quran is not a book u pick a verse and translate it is compiled in Surah and there are certain reasons why verse are revealed to the prophet. for example the one don't make the unbelievers your friend, it was revealed to prophet in madinah when a non believer is set up from makkah to pretend as a friend to prophet for the purpose of harming him.
NB when you read the Quran read with tafseer Quran.
allahuma takabal dinakum
Re: Fighting The Disbelievers In Islam by proudlyYoruba(m): 4:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
Olizey:
Truly, this words posted by the op show a lot of violence. It's the backbone of terrorism nowadays. But not muslims support violence. atleast my mum doesn't. I am Christain and i believe all religions have their basis whether traditional or modern. Nigerians just have a closed mentality. And to the oath before comment, IT IS TRASH.
Yeah, those are 13 verses from the 6666 verses of the Holy Qur'an detailing violence. I translated these verses to refute the picture been pasted around. I am not a Christian but sir is there no violence in the bible cause i remembered during my primary school days; Gideon, David, Philistine, Samson, Babylon destruction they are all violence. You can't just read the Quran without the tafsir u get the wrong idea
Re: Fighting The Disbelievers In Islam by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 20, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
Yeah, those are 13 verses from the 6666 verses of the Holy Qur'an detailing violence. I translated these verses to refute the picture been pasted around. I am not a Christian but sir is there no violence in the bible cause i remembered during my primary school days; Gideon, David, Philistine, Samson, Babylon destruction they are all violence. You can't just read the Quran without the tafsir u get the wrong idea
yah, but nobody is killing in the name of Jesus,nobody will strap explosives on his body and shout 'Jesus is lord' b4 killing himself and others! sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fighting The Disbelievers In Islam by Olizey(m): 4:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
proudlyYoruba:

To us Christains, that was God's plan. But logically, the wars in the Bible were either for freedom or for political gains. God said he will deal with sinners himself. "vengeance is of the Lord", don't know the verse but i think it's written in the bible. i for one don't believe in fighting for God. this is what most muslims are confused about...

1 Like

Re: Fighting The Disbelievers In Islam by proudlyYoruba(m): 5:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
Olizey:

To us Christains, that was God's plan. But logically, the wars in the Bible were either for freedom or for political gains. God said he will deal with sinners himself. "vengeance is of the Lord", don't know the verse but i think it's written in the bible. i for one don't believe in fighting for God. this is what most muslims are confused about...
The war against the Quraysh was for protection, some against other people who aided other people against muslims other for territory expansion
Re: Fighting The Disbelievers In Islam by proudlyYoruba(m): 5:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
DJHANDSOME:
yah, but nobody is killing in the name of Jesus,nobody will strap explosives on his body and shouting 'Jesus is lord' b4 killing himself and others! sad
Yes they had wrong idea that is what I am trying to correct, violent people or new converts whose blood are boiling could easily be lured into terrorism using this verses without proper commentary, explanation and context. If such people have come across threads like this, they'll doubt senseless teachings
Re: Fighting The Disbelievers In Islam by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 20, 2017

1 Like

Re: Fighting The Disbelievers In Islam by Olizey(m): 6:10pm On Oct 20, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
The war against the Quraysh was for protection, some against other people who aided other people against muslims other for territory expansion

That means your fellow Muslims choose to interprete it wrongly. I have nothing against other religions. Live and let live. But muslims take violence WAY TOO FAR.

3 Likes

Re: Fighting The Disbelievers In Islam by BenzEne1(m): 6:30pm On Oct 20, 2017
nellyelitz:
you're right, i see bokoharam, Hezbollah, isisi etc all quoting Bible before slitting the infidels throats and when detonating bombs just to meet their share of 70 virgins.

Ofcourse they quote these verses. But that is where they err. They choose to turn a blind eye to the reasons why these verses were revealed. And the number of virgins an unmarried martyr is due to was never mentioned. I wonder where you got 70 virgins from.
Re: Fighting The Disbelievers In Islam by CeeJay9ja(m): 6:35pm On Oct 20, 2017
They hid my comment as expected grin
Re: Fighting The Disbelievers In Islam by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
DJHANDSOME:
sad

Simple question: Have you used the one of those quote the OP mentioned before?

If yes, i can reply you.
If no, end of discussion
Re: Fighting The Disbelievers In Islam by BenzEne1(m): 7:17pm On Oct 20, 2017
If I were to quote Luke 19:27. Would it be that Jesus was a jihadist promoting violence against his enemies. You've gotta read the length of the chapter to understand fully what it's trying to say. You dont pick verses off the lips of disgruntled elements like the Boko haram or any other violent islamic group and believe that's what the Quran teaches.
Re: Fighting The Disbelievers In Islam by abduljabbar4(m): 9:12pm On Oct 20, 2017
CeeJay9ja:

What I posted was the plain truth...you are just relating my post to your frustration. Why force people to swear an oath before we comment...In Christian section, you Muslims comment and abuse christians freely...

Guy, you know I am saying the truth but the hate for the truth won't allow you agree to it... Shift

There is no truth about the nonsense you posted. Most christians only insult on Islami threads so there is no point in letting them in. Now that you are here what do you have to say about the topic?
Re: Fighting The Disbelievers In Islam by CeeJay9ja(m): 9:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
abduljabbar4:

There is no truth about the nonsense you posted. Most christians only insult on Islami threads so there is no point in letting them in. Now that you are here what do you have to say about the topic?

It is self explanatory....
Re: Fighting The Disbelievers In Islam by bahaushe1: 10:03pm On Oct 20, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
Thanks. Let me tell you something about right and wrong, RIGHT AND WRONG is determined by the dominant force in the world, democracy is the best bla bla bla however do you think there is a correct way of thinking. The correct way will be determined by the ruling hegemony with the media im tentacles dictating what should be broadcast an dwhat should not. So take chill pill and try to see what is wrong or right in the next 1400 years. For rasulllahi's wife age we treated that in this thread https://www.nairaland.com/4086011/prophet-islam-w-did-not. Read

Please you should be ignoring people like this with no sense of decency.

1 Like

Re: Fighting The Disbelievers In Islam by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
Re: Fighting The Disbelievers In Islam by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
CeeJay9ja:
They hid my comment as expected grin
i am happy that you are not surprised!
Re: Fighting The Disbelievers In Islam by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 21, 2017
DJHANDSOME:
as an atheist, it is hard to brainwash some one like mi, sorry undecided

As a Creative fellow, no matter your religion.. I can totally relate
And you claiming to be an atheist, una don watch Dr. Strange? cheesy
Re: Fighting The Disbelievers In Islam by Daniel058(m): 3:49pm On Nov 01, 2017
Knnsns

(1) (2) (Reply)

Surviving The First Few Days Of Ramadan / Sharafa Gbadebo Is Not A MUSLIM / Virtues Of Reading The Qur’an At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.