Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:18 PM

My Nairaland Account Has Been Hacked And Compromised - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Nairaland Account Has Been Hacked And Compromised (990 Views)

"This Nairaland Account Has Over 5 Users" / 5years Nairaland Account For Sale / Is This Nairaland Account Real Or Fake ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Nairaland Account Has Been Hacked And Compromised by michlins(m): 9:53pm On Oct 19, 2017
Just this evening I got an automated email that someone has changed my nairaland email address and password. I clicked link to cancel the the change but I think I was late cause I couldn't change it. Now the low life is asking me for $60 worth of bitcoin. I have contacted the mods but nothing serious has happened except some email exchange between us. My main moniker is jmichlins

Below are my chats with him

Re: My Nairaland Account Has Been Hacked And Compromised by michlins(m): 9:54pm On Oct 19, 2017
Cc dragnet, suen and mynd44
Re: My Nairaland Account Has Been Hacked And Compromised by fatimababy95(f): 9:56pm On Oct 19, 2017
just passing by
Re: My Nairaland Account Has Been Hacked And Compromised by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 19, 2017
lolz na hausa guy.hack ur akant o, lolz na person wey dey sell suya hack am sef, chai

2 Likes

Re: My Nairaland Account Has Been Hacked And Compromised by Tinnytony24(m): 10:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
Kai.... Awusa no wan gree o undecided

Re: My Nairaland Account Has Been Hacked And Compromised by PrinceJoeWan(m): 11:24pm On Oct 19, 2017
So what are the mods waiting for?
Re: My Nairaland Account Has Been Hacked And Compromised by cursedAbiola(f): 11:37pm On Oct 19, 2017
lol @ mai suya grin grin
Re: My Nairaland Account Has Been Hacked And Compromised by michlins(m): 4:43am On Oct 20, 2017
I don't know what is stopping the mods from taking this up and fixing the issue.
Re: My Nairaland Account Has Been Hacked And Compromised by joe4real12: 6:17am On Oct 20, 2017
You mean your account was hacked butchered by mai suya?
Re: My Nairaland Account Has Been Hacked And Compromised by michlins(m): 4:29am On Oct 21, 2017
I tried several times to reverse my nairaland account but nothing. Please dragnet suen and lalasticala should do something about this

Re: My Nairaland Account Has Been Hacked And Compromised by michlins(m): 5:52am On Oct 22, 2017
Sincerely I just think suen and his moderators are not serious about this site and no wonder it can't grow beyond this. Instead of you suen to seek ways to improve the site, you will be busy creating anti God thread fighting the God that doesn't exist
Re: My Nairaland Account Has Been Hacked And Compromised by Nebuzaradan: 11:59am On Oct 22, 2017
michlins:
Sincerely I just think suen and his moderators are not serious about this site and no wonder it can't grow beyond this. Instead of you suen to seek ways to improve the site, you will be busy creating anti God thread fighting the God that doesn't exist
you're sick
only a fool says there's no God

(1) (Reply)

Help And Advice Needed She Has Refused To Forgive Even After My Plea. / Dan Orbih’s N800m Scandal: Members Cry Foul Over Sharing Formula..... / Hello Friends And Fans Of The Naira Ireland Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.