Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,802 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Grieving Man Catches Nurse Having Sex With Wife’s Corpse In Bolivia - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Grieving Man Catches Nurse Having Sex With Wife’s Corpse In Bolivia (62440 Views)

Tenant Catches Landlord With Wife In Bed In Osun, Kills Him Instantly / Man Kills Girlfriend And Buries Her Corpse In His House In Port Harcourt. Photos / 2 Ritualists Caught With A Corpse In Ijebu, Brutalized By Vigilante (Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grieving Man Catches Nurse Having Sex With Wife’s Corpse In Bolivia by Funkybabee(f): 12:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
I didn't understand u pls
Re: Grieving Man Catches Nurse Having Sex With Wife’s Corpse In Bolivia by handsomebanana(m): 12:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
flyca:

Did you see the happiness and safisfaction on his face? Look again. That's what matters kiss

Happiness and satisfaction.

If that's what u call it

Re: Grieving Man Catches Nurse Having Sex With Wife’s Corpse In Bolivia by Iykextian(m): 12:13pm On Oct 20, 2017
morbeta:
Raping dead body against her wish.. grin
U are super funny.
Re: Grieving Man Catches Nurse Having Sex With Wife’s Corpse In Bolivia by flyca: 12:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
handsomebanana:

Happiness and satisfaction.
If that's what u call it
One thing you'll have to learn that there is no formula in life. Everyone must not follow the same pattern for dressing, eating, ideals, ideas, who/what they fall in love with etc. God is a God of variety, abi? Learn to broaden your horizon to accomodate people with different pattern of choices. Just live to be happy without hurting anyone, life is too short. Finally, I love my cat! kiss

Thanks and Bye.

1 Like

Re: Grieving Man Catches Nurse Having Sex With Wife’s Corpse In Bolivia by Yesbody: 12:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
They have started to rape a dead body
Re: Grieving Man Catches Nurse Having Sex With Wife’s Corpse In Bolivia by Hakeem12(m): 12:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
flyca:
SMH. The more humans I meet, the more I love my cat.
lol, seconded.

1 Like

Re: Grieving Man Catches Nurse Having Sex With Wife’s Corpse In Bolivia by Ashley86400: 12:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
Necrophilia in the highest other. . .
Re: Grieving Man Catches Nurse Having Sex With Wife’s Corpse In Bolivia by Spheniod: 12:29pm On Oct 20, 2017
The man need deliverance because these is attrangious for the force that make him to do what he did is beyond him. Also this force is known as an evil spirits .
Re: Grieving Man Catches Nurse Having Sex With Wife’s Corpse In Bolivia by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 20, 2017
Please who ever is driving this earth should stop, I want to come down on Mars

1 Like

Re: Grieving Man Catches Nurse Having Sex With Wife’s Corpse In Bolivia by titsqueez(m): 1:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
The heading says Bolivia the end of the writeup says Peruvian law. undecided

1 Like

Re: Grieving Man Catches Nurse Having Sex With Wife’s Corpse In Bolivia by Kaslyni: 1:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
Spheniod:
The man need deliverance because these is attrangious for the force that make him to do what he did is beyond him. Also this force is known as an evil spirits .
Reading through the comments tells of how blind n ignorant our age/generation is to the forces operational in the atmosphere. The prince of "the power of the air" shall not prevail over me in Jesus name
Re: Grieving Man Catches Nurse Having Sex With Wife’s Corpse In Bolivia by Kaslyni: 1:30pm On Oct 20, 2017
The innocent nurse never had the intent of having a carnal knowledge of the corpse but was possesively influenced into the act by "forces" others would disregard as "fables". And now he's in trouble... how wicked "the enemy" is
Re: Grieving Man Catches Nurse Having Sex With Wife’s Corpse In Bolivia by Kaslyni: 1:34pm On Oct 20, 2017
Kaslyni:
The innocent nurse never had the intent of having a carnal knowledge of the corpse but was possesively influenced into the act by "forces" others would disregard as "fables". And now he's in trouble... how wicked "the enemy" is
Let Jesus be the captain of your life's ship only He can save!
Re: Grieving Man Catches Nurse Having Sex With Wife’s Corpse In Bolivia by Rett0: 2:10pm On Oct 20, 2017
teelaw4life:
That's nasteeeeee!!!!

You're a paedophile?
Re: Grieving Man Catches Nurse Having Sex With Wife’s Corpse In Bolivia by mechanics(m): 2:34pm On Oct 20, 2017
hmmmm.
Re: Grieving Man Catches Nurse Having Sex With Wife’s Corpse In Bolivia by teelaw4life(m): 2:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
Rett0:

You're a paedophile?

Stop reading too much into random meme culled from the internet.
Re: Grieving Man Catches Nurse Having Sex With Wife’s Corpse In Bolivia by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
HE'S SUFFERING FROM NECROPHILIA. angry
Re: Grieving Man Catches Nurse Having Sex With Wife’s Corpse In Bolivia by Skmoda360(m): 4:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
Bullhari007:
the grieving husband must be a witch. he no even allow the nurse to come before he hit him, what a world... the nurse is a yellowbar demon TUFIAKWA
bros how far now?....you wan start wahala wey your head no fit carry...wetin be yoruba demon?
Re: Grieving Man Catches Nurse Having Sex With Wife’s Corpse In Bolivia by Bullhari007(m): 4:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
Skmoda360:

bros how far now?....you wan start wahala wey your head no fit carry...wetin be yoruba demon?
nah Them Them
Re: Grieving Man Catches Nurse Having Sex With Wife’s Corpse In Bolivia by purplekayc(m): 4:34pm On Oct 20, 2017
Maybe he had a crush on her while she was alive
Re: Grieving Man Catches Nurse Having Sex With Wife’s Corpse In Bolivia by AK481(m): 6:17pm On Oct 20, 2017
necromania
Re: Grieving Man Catches Nurse Having Sex With Wife’s Corpse In Bolivia by Boss347(m): 9:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
Which kind news still be this one?

Re: Grieving Man Catches Nurse Having Sex With Wife’s Corpse In Bolivia by handsomebanana(m): 9:05am On Oct 21, 2017
flyca:

One thing you'll have to learn that there is no formula in life. Everyone must not follow the same pattern for dressing, eating, ideals, ideas, who/what they fall in love with etc. God is a God of variety, abi? Learn to broaden your horizon to accomodate people with different pattern of choices. Just live to be happy without hurting anyone, life is too short. Finally, I love my cat! kiss

Thanks and Bye.

I have no problem with variety, and also with people and their cats.

I was trying to make a joke about the archetypal 'old cat lady'

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cat_lady

Well, goodbye.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped / Abosede Idowu Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over N3,000 In Ogun (Photo) / Businessman, Obinna Echianu, Commits Suicide By Hanging Inside Kuje Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.