Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,719 members, 7,802,167 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

The Latest Line For Ritualist. Beware! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Latest Line For Ritualist. Beware! (1121 Views)

Ritualist Forces Stick In Girl’s Vagina In Cross River (Photo) / I Bled Profusely, Fainted As ‘suspected Ritualist’ Raped Me: 11yr-old Girl(pic) / Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Latest Line For Ritualist. Beware! by uchetobi(f): 1:10pm On Feb 20, 2007
On my way to work this morning. I entered a cab (supposedly to VI for N100). I was the second passenger. I met a woman at the back seat then 2 other guys entered. We had barely moved when the driver asked for his money. I refused to pay him until we get to 3rd mainland bride. Then he told the woman I met in the bus “Madam your money is N150 because of your load. The woman refused to pay so he told her to come down. Went to his boot opened it (to bring down her load I guess). The woman now called him back that she would pay. As he got into the car and started it. He said “Madam I thought you said you were carrying exercise books” you are a liar. You have a carton of money in my boot! What if police stops me what will I say” the woman replied “keep quiet! Do you know the kind of passenger you are carrying” He now started insulting her that how will he keep quiet when she kept a carton of US Dollars in his boot without informing him
Re: The Latest Line For Ritualist. Beware! by uchetobi(f): 1:13pm On Feb 20, 2007
Other passengers in the car started talking all at once that where did she get the money from then she started one long story how she is a prostitute, how she met a man that forced her to sleep with a dog, how she took the man’s money and escaped early this morning. The driver now asked her that about how much in Naira does she have in his boot she said about SIX MILLION NAIRA. The driver now parked (in the highway mind you) that we should all come down except the woman that he is not carrying us again
Re: The Latest Line For Ritualist. Beware! by uchetobi(f): 1:16pm On Feb 20, 2007
We refused cuz it wasn’t a bus stop anyways. Then the passenger in front said he cant trust the driver with the woman that what if the driver kills her and abscond with the money. The driver said he wont move except the woman agrees to settle us all and she said yes. I was already feeling funny anyways because if the woman was not up to anything the difference if N50 would have not been a problem as opposed to letting the driver open the boot and discover the “Dollars”
Re: The Latest Line For Ritualist. Beware! by uchetobi(f): 1:22pm On Feb 20, 2007
Then they started debating on how to share the money. I told the driver to drop me at the next bus stop and he started speaking Igbo. That “did I come to Lagos to look at bridges that this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to make money” I said I cant partake in money that someone slept with a dog for. If she worked for it then she should keep it. Then he started convincing me in a subtle waty. that is how I confirmed that the whole arrangement was shady. How on earth can an Igbo man beg you to share money with him Anyways to cut the long story short. They started saying that the money must be charmed that they have to look for a pastor to pray over it. Before I could say JACK ROBINSON the driver turned from the major road and said he knows a pastor at a grammar school
Re: The Latest Line For Ritualist. Beware! by uchetobi(f): 1:26pm On Feb 20, 2007
I then threatened to scream if he doesn’t stop for me to come down. SO he stopped and I came down. Then I realised that all the other passengers are in the know. Anyways I thank God for saving me from them this morning. He will always take evil far away from us all (IN JESUS NAME). When I got to work and was narrating the story. I realised that two other people in the office have had the same experience, same story line, same dog sleeping, six million, Bureau de change guys and all. JUST THOUGHT TO SHARE THIS SO THAT WE CAN ALL BEWARE especially in the mornings and late at night. (Everything I said happened between 6am and 6.15am) CHEERS. Lets try not to be in a hurry. Better late than NEVER
Re: The Latest Line For Ritualist. Beware! by TheOne2(m): 8:03pm On Mar 13, 2007
I was in this same situation in April 2005 only that in my case I just requested to get down immediately they started talking about dollars in the booth and everything. I was so angry as that morning was my resumption day on MY FIRST JOB AFTER NYSC.

In reality, even if you have never heard of the scheme before, having been in that situation I can say it is only GREED that will make you fall for it.

(1) (Reply)

Brutal Murder In Anambra / Man Beats Girlfriend To Death In Port-harcourt / British Woman Caught With 1.6 Million Pounds Worth Of Cocaine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.