Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,347 members, 7,780,930 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:44 AM

The Day I Was Told I Am A Dullard - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Day I Was Told I Am A Dullard (404 Views)

From "Dullard" To University Of Ibadan's Overall Best Student / Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father / The Pains Of Having A Dullard... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Day I Was Told I Am A Dullard by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 20, 2017
It was a good day on campus, we had our 1st class of the day "Tendering & Estimating (QUS 315) from 8.00am - 10.00am afterwards we did "Construction Technology" (BLD 403) from 10.00am - 12.00pm and no doubt I enjoy this classes 12.00pm - 2.00pm we are going to be having "Theory of Structures III (BLD 401) and this short agile but aging man enters the lecture all, No doubt, if you Studied Civil Engineering or Building Technology at Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro you must know this man (Engr. Sanni).

Without ado,He introduce himself and we set to work, He gave the course outline and we are going to be taken it one by one, 99% of this course is purely calculations, More than half of what we are going to be doing in it is Direct integrations with applications to structures Beams e.t.c,

Yeah, he was introducing us to the course and also testing our knowledge on subsequent 'Theory of Structure' Classes, and no gainsaying, we fumbled, he keep testing us and we fumbled over and over again, you can see him shaking is head in dissapointment, and that is what brought about this excoriations.
You know what yoruba called "oro buruku tohun terin" or "Koba kun gbe oro" I remember one of the comment that got to me so much he said "Won ti baye yin je". And also "mofi yin dupe lowo olohun iru awon omo tolohun funmi". my brother I was crying inside of me, Yeah, I needed to shed that tears, as rebuking the comments might be it was the plain "Truth".

Actually, I see it as a motivation, we may not be the best in academic but let's start defining our life now, we shouldn't stop educating our selves, add value to ourselves, start your wealth port-folio now, its too competitive outside there.

Can you compete
Re: The Day I Was Told I Am A Dullard by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 20, 2017
Cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Imo State Education Trust Fund Brings Edu Tour Seminar To IMSU / Akeredolu’s Govt To Stop Free Secondary School Education In Ondo / 2017 Affordable Admission Into University In Philippines Asia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.