Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,926 members, 7,803,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? (34361 Views)

How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? / Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by McBrooklyn(m): 6:49am On Oct 30, 2017
Divay22:

Okay.

Meaning you rarely attend shocked shocked

So how're we going about it?? wink

LOL... cheesy cheesy
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Divay22(f): 7:33am On Oct 30, 2017
McBrooklyn:

So how're we going about it?? wink

LOL... cheesy cheesy
I'll take the wheel, seems i gat balls more than you tongue

Muslim, Christian or Atheist
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by McBrooklyn(m): 8:04am On Oct 30, 2017
Divay22:

I'll take the wheel, seems i gat balls more than you tongue

Muslim, Christian or Atheist

LOL... You wish tongue .... Guess I'm just tryna follow the protocol... "Ladies first"... wink cheesy

Muslim... Christian... Atheist
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Divay22(f): 8:08am On Oct 30, 2017
McBrooklyn:

LOL... You wish tongue .... Guess I'm just tryna follow the protocol... "Ladies first"... wink cheesy

Muslim... Christian... Atheist
That ladies first doesn't really go down well with me...

What's the plan for today.. Any class or test or Assignment you didn't do tongue
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by McBrooklyn(m): 8:33am On Oct 30, 2017
Divay22:

That ladies first doesn't really go down well with me...

What's the plan for today.. Any class or test or Assignment you didn't do tongue

LOL... But if it were to be about money wish now, it would go down damn well with you... Huh?? wink cheesy

Neither... The school exam started already today but I'm starting mine on Wednesday.. cry

I emailed you with my alt... My gmail is connected to that one, guess it would be a lot easier with that one... wink cool
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Divay22(f): 8:52am On Oct 30, 2017
McBrooklyn:

LOL... But if it were to be about money wish now, it would go down damn well with you... Huh?? wink cheesy

Neither... The school exam started already today but I'm starting mine on Wednesday.. cry

I emailed you with my alt... My gmail is connected to that one, guess it would be a lot easier with that one... wink cool
When it comes to money, let the Elder one go first..

Alright.. All the best.
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by McBrooklyn(m): 9:33am On Oct 30, 2017
Divay22:

When it comes to money, let the Elder one go first..

Alright.. All the best.

SMH... Shoro niyen?? undecided

Thanks babe... kiss

Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by rhelis: 2:57pm On Nov 01, 2017
Quality clothing, foot wears, accessories and basic household item visit https://rhelis.com to BARGAIN NOW. All items #1 to #3k.
We also offer catering services.
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by iamnlia(m): 8:57am On Nov 05, 2017
ToVictoriaZ:
It IS fake. You know why? Because ancient astrologists used GEOCENTRIC cosmology, and modern astrologists use HELIOCENTRIC cosmology. So, modern astrology is nonsense that has no relationship with the real thing, even though the real thing itself is mythological rubbish.

I've seen myself fitting into the horoscope of people born in different months, and I don't even fit one bit into the horoscope of my own birth month. I know people who share the same personality, beliefs and ambitions despite being born in DIFFERENT months. And I also have a friend with my same birth date but is a completely different person.

These inconsistencies definitively DISPROVE this astrology bullshit.

And don't tell me that the accuracy of some predictions make it true, because all those predictions are HUMAN QUALITIES AND BEHAVIORS and someone somewhere will definitely find one that describes him or her, and by coincidence, it might be the one intended for people born in his birth month.

Astrology is nonsense.
Astrology isn't nonsense, you're just looking at 1/10 of the picture.,.. I once used astrology to find an exact important future date in my life, I passed my 2nd MBBS that day.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by agrovick(m): 2:27pm On Nov 06, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Mannothot(m): 2:42pm On Nov 06, 2017
Tahra:
Sense of humor,simplicity.

Now I am beginning to think you just might have taken out of my qualities and put it up here..just perhaps u are trying to win me over grin tongue
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mannothot:

Now I am beginning to think you just might have taken out of my qualities and put it up here..just perhaps u are trying to win me over grin tongue
Did it work?cheesy
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Mannothot(m): 3:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
Tahra:
Did it work?cheesy

ERM ....not yet ...I am not a one off guy , you have to steadily bring up your game to win me over ..my advice , be consistent and with time I will eliminate the competitors who are are chasing after me for you in due time .. cool
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mannothot:

ERM ....not yet ...I am not a one off guy , you have to steadily bring up your game to win me over ..my advice , be consistent and with time I will eliminate the competitors who are are chasing after me for you in due time .. cool
Your main?
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Mannothot(m): 3:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
Tahra:
Your main?

Well if what you mean is my real monicker , well I will be real with you , I have had several ones but I have never been as active as I am trying to be now ...say like one who comes here every fortnight to read stuffs and too lazy to type ... If u insist I will tell you... You would see empty posts ...
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mannothot:

Well if what you mean is my real monicker , well I will be real with you , I have had several ones but I have never been as active as I am trying to be now ...say like one who comes here every fortnight to read stuffs and too lazy to type ... If u insist I will tell you... You would see empty posts ...
I'm glad you came clean.No,don't worry.I believe you.
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Mannothot(m): 3:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
Tahra:
I'm glad you came clean.No,don't worry.I believe you.

Shouldn't you be clearing up your desk now ?

Or you want to finish the paper work slated for tomorrow too ....
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mannothot:

Shouldn't you be clearing up your desk now ?

Or you want to finish the paper work slated for tomorrow too ....
My desk?I wish.

I'm a student.
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Mannothot(m): 4:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
Tahra:
My desk?I wish.

I'm a student.

Seem you are tired of being a student ...how.many times has ASUU held you down since you gained admission ...I could remember vividly ASUU making me spend over 6 months of my academic year at home ..

Ended up completing the 4years instead of say 3 years and 4 months of a normal 4-level course ..

What school by the way ??
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mannothot:

Seem you are tired of being a student ...how.many times has ASUU held you down since you gained admission ...I could remember vividly ASUU making me spend over 6 months of my academic year at home ..

Ended up completing the 4years instead of say 3 years and 4 months of a normal 4-level course ..

What school by the way ??
They can be very annoying.One in Nigeria,can't say no more.lipsrsealed
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Mannothot(m): 5:00pm On Nov 06, 2017
Tahra:
They can be very annoying.One in Nigeria,can't say no more.lipsrsealed

I get it ..seem you have made more enemies than friends , so you are careful of giving out your location , so they don't track you down...

Well we can go through another route I believe , where there are no GPS or navigation system ..
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mannothot:

I get it ..seem you have made more enemies than friends , so you are careful of giving out your location , so they don't track you down...

Well we can go through another route I believe , where there are no GPS or navigation system ..
Lmao,'zactly.grin I don't think such route exists.
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Fashx007: 8:14pm On Nov 06, 2017
proud libran we gonna love u for who u are and don't tryna curb our philanthropic act.
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Mannothot(m): 12:47am On Nov 07, 2017
Tahra:
Lmao,'zactly.grin I don't think such route exists.

There would be a meeting by 2:am , we can delegate matters concerning the heart, body and soul there , just two of us... Can u teach me how pm works .. A practical example wouldn't be bad ...I learn faster that way grin cool
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 07, 2017
Mannothot:

There would be a meeting by 2:am , we can delegate matters concerning the heart, body and soul there , just two of us... Can u teach me how pm works .. A practical example wouldn't be bad ...I learn faster that way grin cool
Oops,I missed the meeting.Sure,click on the recipient's profile and go to send e-mail message.If you're connected to the recipient(that is,you two are following each other)you can send a direct message.If you aren't,you'll have to wait for the recipient to reply.I hope this helps.

Good morning.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. / Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? / What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.