Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Fighter Helicopter Deployed To Plateau By Nigerian Air Force To Maintain Peace - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fighter Helicopter Deployed To Plateau By Nigerian Air Force To Maintain Peace (22397 Views)

800 Police Officers Deployed To Zamfara To Deal With Bandits / Family Of 6 Killed In Plateau By Unknown Gunmen (Disturbing Photos) / Young Man Declared Missing After Traveling To Plateau Before The Massacre. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fighter Helicopter Deployed To Plateau By Nigerian Air Force To Maintain Peace by Cire80: 1:53pm On Oct 20, 2017
Buhari is scared of reprisal attacks on his boys. These plateau boys must be very strong to have given Buhari so much sleepless night that he had to order a military helicopter to protect his boys from reprisals. What a country.
Re: Fighter Helicopter Deployed To Plateau By Nigerian Air Force To Maintain Peace by czarina(f): 2:07pm On Oct 20, 2017
amunkita:

jay, aint u inviting me for lunch
this is Denis right? Been busy as hell, we should hangout sometime...what do u think? grin
Re: Fighter Helicopter Deployed To Plateau By Nigerian Air Force To Maintain Peace by DaAwesome1(m): 2:20pm On Oct 20, 2017
ahhhh nigeria millitary shall. putting a 50cal machine gun on a civilian chopper ..
wehdone sir
Re: Fighter Helicopter Deployed To Plateau By Nigerian Air Force To Maintain Peace by PAQ(m): 2:29pm On Oct 20, 2017
One helicopter to bring peace to the Plateau? I pity gullible Nigerians, this country is a joke!
Re: Fighter Helicopter Deployed To Plateau By Nigerian Air Force To Maintain Peace by godofuck231: 3:44pm On Oct 20, 2017
H
Explorers:
The Nigerian Air Force has deployed some of its air assets to Plateau state in a bid to maintain peace in the state following reports of attacks.

In a statement by NAF on Thursday, October 19, it explained that the deployment was ordered by Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar, the chief of air staff.

"The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) has deployed some of its air assets and personnel to Jos, the Plateau State capital, to support Operation SAFE HAVEN to maintain peace and curtail senseless killings as well as possible spread of violence in some parts of the State.

The deployment was ordered by the Chief of the Air Staff (CAS) Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar, in compliance with the directive of the President and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Muhammadu Buhari, to ensure that an end is put to the current spate of violence and killings in the state.

https://www.naij.com/1131036-naf-deploys-fighter-helicopter-plateau-photos.html#1131036

That 50 cal is too heavy, should have been an RPK or pkm
Re: Fighter Helicopter Deployed To Plateau By Nigerian Air Force To Maintain Peace by mechanics(m): 4:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
nice.
Re: Fighter Helicopter Deployed To Plateau By Nigerian Air Force To Maintain Peace by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
just making the military to lose its prestige and honour. .am asking again, should they be involve in internal crisis? so what will the police, I mean mobile police be doing?
Re: Fighter Helicopter Deployed To Plateau By Nigerian Air Force To Maintain Peace by Henri8: 5:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
Riko2:
where is d Army? :Pwhere is d Army?
They ran away.
Re: Fighter Helicopter Deployed To Plateau By Nigerian Air Force To Maintain Peace by FEGNO: 7:31pm On Oct 20, 2017
My fear over this deployment is for the Plateau people. They will use this on them and claim it was accidental and an errror on the heat of battle. The hausa/fulanis will never stop until Jos becomes an Emirate. The main Jos local Government area H/Q is already sited invthe settler side of the Hausa/fulani and not within the sphere of influence of the local indigenous people by military Fiat. And all succesive Administrations bar those of OBJ and GEJ know the deal and have supported this venture. A jihad is on going in Plateau State and that is the simple fact
Re: Fighter Helicopter Deployed To Plateau By Nigerian Air Force To Maintain Peace by CioAngels(f): 7:54pm On Oct 20, 2017
May their efforts comes to fruition, that is fulani herdsmen must not kill again so that there will not be reprisal.
Re: Fighter Helicopter Deployed To Plateau By Nigerian Air Force To Maintain Peace by Olumaeme: 8:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
Traveled to Jos today, the military is working very well... I have never liked them till I come in contact with some of them today!
The helicopters landed in the premises of Airforce Secondary school!
Kudos to them!
Re: Fighter Helicopter Deployed To Plateau By Nigerian Air Force To Maintain Peace by Boss347(m): 9:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
WILLYBABS:
Let me us the opportunity to write on the essence of Politics. You must all pardon me, I have been a passive follower of the 'essence challenge.' Hence, I'm not familiar with the do's and dont's, I stand to be corrected whenever I go astray.

Politics, according to online English dictionary is a methodology and activities associated with running a government, an organization, or a movement. Personally, I define it the act of deciding the fate of the society you find yourself. Politicking goes beyond an influential man sitting on exalted thrones, it is a life determining activity. Whether a nation, group or family is set to flourish or not, it depends on the leader.

No matter how exiguous, every citizen should be involved in politics. Looking beyond all political hullabaloo, political rigmarole, political higgledy-piggledy, political hanky panky and political malarkey, politics is innocuous when we all decide to get involved. Let me shock believers by saying this, if God wants to bless a nation, He doesn't throw down Dollars, he gives them good leaders.

A nation that wants to outflank it's counterparts must be ready to get involved in deciding who should take them to their Jerusalem. I get really exasperated and riled whenever I hear the expected leaders of tomorrow pride themselves in saying they don't have interest in politics and its gains. I mean, how do you even wish to be a vagrant in your own home? I have had so many tête a tête with family and friends on the need to be either a passive or an active politician, but it has always end up in a fiasco. I remember talking to a friend once about getting his PVC and he said "I don't have time for that bullshit." A bullshit that determines who you'll be, no matter how much effort you put in? Issokay! Kwontinue!

I charge you all, don't just be young, be exuberant. I beseech you to excavate the political life of this nation, you are not only helping your nation, you are also helping yourself and your unborn generation. A word is enough for the wise.

Ògbéni Williams Oluwadamilare Babalolá Jr writes from Lagos

Abeg who be this one
Re: Fighter Helicopter Deployed To Plateau By Nigerian Air Force To Maintain Peace by joinnow: 10:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
Each time Fulani's herdman's life is lost
Presido send .......
A.Fighter jet
B.Helicopter
C.All of the above.

Taraba case
Plateau case
Re: Fighter Helicopter Deployed To Plateau By Nigerian Air Force To Maintain Peace by okenta2017: 3:14am On Oct 21, 2017
Explorers:
The Nigerian Air Force has deployed some of its air assets to Plateau state in a bid to maintain peace in the state following reports of attacks.

In a statement by NAF on Thursday, October 19, it explained that the deployment was ordered by Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar, the chief of air staff.

"The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) has deployed some of its air assets and personnel to Jos, the Plateau State capital, to support Operation SAFE HAVEN to maintain peace and curtail senseless killings as well as possible spread of violence in some parts of the State.

The deployment was ordered by the Chief of the Air Staff (CAS) Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar, in compliance with the directive of the President and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Muhammadu Buhari, to ensure that an end is put to the current spate of violence and killings in the state.

https://www.naij.com/1131036-naf-deploys-fighter-helicopter-plateau-photos.html#1131036

If you believe this you can believe anything, my fear is that they don't go there to start bombing those they

claim to have gone to protect - Clown
Re: Fighter Helicopter Deployed To Plateau By Nigerian Air Force To Maintain Peace by WILLYBABS(m): 8:05am On Oct 21, 2017
Boss347:

Abeg who be this one
You see why your life is how it is?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

American defrauds Nigerians seeking Green Card of $565,000 / Bandits Attack Kurfi Community In Katsina, Many Feared Dead / Cultist Arraigned For Drowning A Rival Who Killed His 2-month-old Baby (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.