Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp (63099 Views)

Nigerian, Ikenna Modestus Battered For Sleeping With His Benefactor’s Girlfriend / Young Man Heavily Battered For Drinking Beer in Iran (Photos) / Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by dre11(m): 12:03pm On Oct 20, 2017
CYRIACUS IZUEKWE

The police at Ire Akari Division in Isolo have arrested a man identified as Olu who allegedly battered a married lover referred to as Madam(real name withheld) for refusing to pay him N20,000 for rounds of sex he had with her.

The incident happened at Ire Akari Estate in Isolo, Lagos where both the woman and her lover reside.

P.M.EXPRESS gathered that the embattled Olu engaged the madam in a romp for an agreed fee to satisfy her sexual desire because her husband had travelled abroad for greener pastures.

It was reported that the woman’s husband travelled to United Kingdom and abandoned the wife and children in Nigeria for several years.

However, it was discovered that the man did not utterly abandon the family as he was said to be sending money to his wife for the upkeep of the family. But the wife was said to be facing emotional challenge because she had nobody to satisfy her sexually owing to her husband’s absence.

It was emotional satisfaction that led the woman to engage the services of Olu who had been sleeping with her for a fee to close the gab the husband left behind.

But trouble started when Olu was said to have engaged the woman in a romp and reportedly satisfied her wanted to collect the money she promised him.

When Olu demanded for the money they had agreed on, she said she will pay him the following day which did not go down with Olu.

P.M.EXPRESS gathered that it was during the exchange of words that Olu attacked and injured her on the face.

The matter was reported to the Police at Ire Akari Division and Olu was arrested and detained at the station.

During interrogation, Olu told the police what transpired between them. He said he was angry because he had exhausted himself in order to satisfy her both at home and in her office but yet she refused to pay him as they had agreed.

The woman also reportedly admitted that she was sleeping with Olu and was paying him for his services but was surprised when he attacked her and injured her seriously.

P.M.EXPRESS gathered that the DPO insisted that despite the fact that they were lovers, Olu had committed a criminal offence and was culpable.

When our correspondent visited the police station, the DPO was not around for comments on the matter.

However, it was gathered that Olu may be charged to court for assault if the parties refused to settle at the station.

http://pmexpressng.com/woman-battered-refusing-part-n20000-sex-romp/

lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by Baawaa(m): 12:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
P.M.EXPRESS gathered that the DPO insisted that despite the fact that they were lovers, Olu had committed a criminal offence and was culpable.
[quote][/quote]
Case closed,Olu should be jailed

13 Likes

Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by apuski2(m): 12:12pm On Oct 20, 2017
NA WA. EVEN CONJI STILL DEY HOLD KPEKUS

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 20, 2017
I hope the woman is pretty,
if she is, I can take olu's place for free... She won't need to pay me.

85 Likes

Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by policy12: 12:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
This life..

7 Likes

Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by ochardbaby(m): 12:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
I hope the woman is pretty,
if she is, I can take olu's place for free... She won't need to pay me.

Karma is a bitch Sir. Better dey where you dey now,living jeje as a boss.

Soon Olu will come here to complain of similar issues.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 20, 2017
Nigerians Sha......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by Ishilove: 12:42pm On Oct 20, 2017
The woman should quietly pay the guy his money to avoid embarassment because our hypocritical society do not spare women in these kinds of matters.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by Islie: 12:53pm On Oct 20, 2017
maybe the woman decided not to pay because the service olu rendered wasn't satisfying.......

olu should have worked more on himself for better performance so he could earn more.... grin

11 Likes

Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by Gentlevin: 12:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
Its never a good thing for husband and wife to stay far away from each other....money can be sent but how u go take send sexual satisfaction?...so husband follow your wife along and wife follow your husband along.....just like below....

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by looseweight: 1:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
Chai
Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by Realfitbody: 1:17pm On Oct 20, 2017
WOMEN

4 Likes

Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by joystickextend1(m): 1:18pm On Oct 20, 2017
Getting one of our high speed vibrato.rs would have saved her from these headache..

Meanwhile guy's check out my profile for your extender products.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by oluwatymylehyn(m): 1:18pm On Oct 20, 2017
See her life now
Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by Gozbrown(m): 1:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
konji, u see wat u ve caused
Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by davibid: 1:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
I have been in support of married men/women leaving their spouse to go abroad for a studies, it is either we both go or forget about it

Like seriously leaving your partner for a whole year in the name study

Abeg your partner body na firewood?

undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by OboOlora(f): 1:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
They better settle out of court before the hubby gets to know.
I remember way back in Nigeria, my neighbour left his wife and son to go seek greener pasture in America. He overstayed his visa and had to do arrangee wedding so he contacted someone back home to help annul his marriage in Nigeria so he could marry his hispanic GF for papers. The wife found out and without confronting him, she 'moved on'. The guy has been in America for 4years now, no papers. My husband told me the hispanic girl left him when the process was almost completed and he's now back to square one. MORAL OF THE STORY: Distance is never advisable, konji is a bastard!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by etenyong(m): 1:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
The end of this world is very near. Madam, why did u failed to pay Olu for the services. To all those men living abroad and leaving their wife here alone, do u think they don't have feelings? No matter where u are residing and hustling in the world, kindly make plan to relocate ur wife.

11 Likes

Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by niceprof: 1:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
What a shame even in her office.
Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by DIKEnaWAR: 1:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
Ok

Oshey PM news
Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by tstx(m): 1:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
Ehya
Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by Promismike(m): 1:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
Om
Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by tstx(m): 1:20pm On Oct 20, 2017
etenyong:
The end of this world is very near.
Una don come again.... Things like this ha e bin happening since time immemorial

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by rabazamba: 1:20pm On Oct 20, 2017
Money for hand back for ground.
Very touching story..

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by NigerDeltan(m): 1:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
grin

She no want pay for conji helper?

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by ELgordo(m): 1:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
Ovoko..... e dey sweet am
Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by tstx(m): 1:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
rabazamba:
Money for hand back for ground.
Very touching story..
True talk
Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by Silvermoney: 1:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
Shameless woman. Hope her husband would find out and get rid of her.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
konji don cause gbege

Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by Royalfurnitures: 1:22pm On Oct 20, 2017
Wonders shall never end, ..the man is,abroad husstling and,send money home while the wife uses the money to pay men for sex..smh

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture

4 Likes

Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by cynhamscakes(f): 1:22pm On Oct 20, 2017
Picturessss ooooo. Romp ko, rope ni.

Need a Cake in Abuja? Check my signature please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don Wanny's Younger Brother, Obata Osu, Declared Wanted. See Photos / Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested / Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.