Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,478 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp (63090 Views)

Nigerian, Ikenna Modestus Battered For Sleeping With His Benefactor’s Girlfriend / Young Man Heavily Battered For Drinking Beer in Iran (Photos) / Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by ololadeking(m): 1:55pm On Oct 20, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
I hope the woman is pretty,
if she is, I can take olu's place for free... She won't need to pay me.
apostle Chai yu must b fake
Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by devour129: 1:55pm On Oct 20, 2017
joystickextend1:
Getting one of our high speed vibrato.rs would have saved her from these headache..

Meanwhile guy's check out my profile for your extender products.
one day you must want the real thing ,nothing can replace a human being .

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by AuroraB(f): 1:57pm On Oct 20, 2017
Does he twerk in g-string for her undecided
What's the payment for undecided
Hubby dey send money on a regular and she's working too, that would make any sexual urge dissappear lipsrsealed
Thunder fire iberibe to flinders angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by HMZi: 2:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
I HAIL YOU LIKE WETIIIIIIIIIIIINN LOL

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by pansophist(m): 2:13pm On Oct 20, 2017
Nothing sweet me compare to when I see women paying for sex. To be a man suppose sweet sometimes lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by redsun(m): 2:18pm On Oct 20, 2017
TheTrueApostle:

If she is pretty she won't be paying for sex,she get it for free from numerous willing participants.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by AreaFada2: 2:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
Royalfurnitures:
Wonders shall never end, ..the man is,abroad husstling and,send money home while the wife uses the money to pay men for sex..smh

Normal thing these days.

She wants to enjoy the money but not bear the pain.

Feminists-wanna-be brigade will soon be here to call us hypocrites.

They will claim to be all-knowing that the man is having sex there too. I know a man who left his family in 9ja and worked hard for good nine years. No woman until he returned home. Another one did same for several years, over 20 years ago. As men well tell/told each other things openly. Fact is most of those wannabes do or will do what this woman did.

I do not even understand how the wrong doing of one gender justifies another gender doing same.

It is not by force. She can divorce the man abroad and enjoy sex in 9ja. Simple choice.

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by 400billionman: 2:26pm On Oct 20, 2017
grin

A man demanding to be paid for secx..

See as e dey be..
Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by 400billionman: 2:32pm On Oct 20, 2017
Ishilove:
The woman should quitely pay the guy his money to avoid embarassment because our hypocritical society do not spare women in these kinds of matters.
Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by brightnelly(f): 2:40pm On Oct 20, 2017
Ishilove:
The woman should quitely pay the guy his money to avoid embarassment because our hypocritical society do not spare women in these kinds of matters.

QUIETLY wink

2 Likes

Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
cynhamscakes:
Picturessss ooooo. Romp ko, rope ni.

Need a Cake in Abuja? Check my signature please.

how much is ur most expensive cake?
Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by MCzubby247(m): 2:50pm On Oct 20, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
you be fake apostle

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by hatedisplace: 2:53pm On Oct 20, 2017
Silvermoney:
Shameless woman. Hope her husband would find out and get rid of her.
only if the man is not doing the same.
Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by Obodo999(m): 2:53pm On Oct 20, 2017
OboOlora:
They better settle out of court before the hubby gets to know.
I remember way back in Nigeria, my neighbour left his wife and son to go seek greener pasture in America. He overstayed his visa and had to do arrangee wedding so he contacted someone back home to help annul his marriage in Nigeria so he could marry his hispanic GF for papers. The wife found out and without confronting him, she 'moved on'. The guy has been in America for 4years now, no papers. My husband told me the hispanic girl left him when the process was almost completed and he's now back to square one. MORAL OF THE STORY: Distance is never advisable, konji is a bastard!

If that is really you in your dp, you really live up to your username.
Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by Obodo999(m): 2:56pm On Oct 20, 2017
AuroraB:
Does he twerk in g-string for her undecided
What's the payment for undecided
Hubby dey send money on a regular and she's working too, that would make any sexual urge dissappear lipsrsealed
Thunder fire iberibe to flinders angry

Are you saying money can satisfy sexual urge.?
Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by AuroraB(f): 3:01pm On Oct 20, 2017
Obodo999:

Are you saying money can satisfy sexual urge.?
Yes!!!
Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by olawrites4: 3:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
TheTrueApostle:

Why are you so cheap? Ehn?
Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by 1nigeriamyfoot: 3:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
I'm sorry, she's not your spec grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by cardoctor(m): 3:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
The beating was in the contract.

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by Silvermoney: 3:28pm On Oct 20, 2017
hatedisplace:
only if the man is not doing the same.

At least he hasn't been caught or exposed. Come off it.

Are you suggesting that if he has a mistress in the UK, he should still forgive his wife and continue with her in spite of this publicdisgrace?

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by Obodo999(m): 3:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
AuroraB:
Yes!!!

In what way, please educate me.
Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by shaklisco(m): 3:44pm On Oct 20, 2017
TheTrueApostle:

Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by Diso60090(m): 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
you see your life person dey do home services for 20k you say na free you wan come dey do am
Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Hahahaha, you made my day with this post..Lol..Abeg off to vigil

My brother that’s why I will give my husband free even on FaceTime if he travels
Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 20, 2017

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
TheTrueApostle:

My able broda from the ministry. Sir I greet u like wetin! Same thing I wanted to say too

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by Jeffmcclaine: 4:28pm On Oct 20, 2017
If not for the purpose of procreation as said by GOD,getting married is useless. Well olu, rendered a service and must be paid but olu should also know the level of curse his bringing in for him self to sleep with a married woman. Economic hardship is one of the factors causing people to seek surgeon abroad and also the issue of visa acquisition difficulties is also responsible for couples to b divided. End story, the woman doesn't know GOD
Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by Lumig: 4:34pm On Oct 20, 2017
PMExpress and this kind of news are like 5 and 6. It sounds fake and fabricated
Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 20, 2017
solasoulmusic:

My brother that’s why I will give my husband free even on FaceTime if he travels

wink wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don Wanny's Younger Brother, Obata Osu, Declared Wanted. See Photos / Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested / Father Beheads His One Year & Eight Months Old Son For Ritual (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.