Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

My Bestfriend Is In Love With This Guy In My Church - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Bestfriend Is In Love With This Guy In My Church (777 Views)

When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex / 10 Reasons Why Your Bestfriend Is Your Soulmate.. / Dating My Sister's Bestfriend, Is It A Crime ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bestfriend Is In Love With This Guy In My Church by mamagee3(f): 7:52pm On Mar 13, 2010
Okay, It was on a Sunday morning in Nigeria, I had just returned the previous Day from the U.S., I went to the Church I usually attended in Nigeria before I came to the U.S. with my best friend and during the sermon, a young man about 19-20 years old walked in to the church and stood at the side calling his sister,When yhis sister came they both left, aftetr the service, my friend asked me if I saw the handsome looking man that just walked in, I said yes I did and she said she's in love with him and I was soo shocked, I asked her how she could fall in love with someone she merely saw coincidentally in Church for the first time and she said it doesn't matter, Love can come anywhere, ever since then she keeps talking about him when we both speak on the phone almost daydreaming about him, Please how can I get her to realize that this is just infatuation?
Re: My Bestfriend Is In Love With This Guy In My Church by Odunnu: 8:05pm On Mar 13, 2010
Why dont i believe you mama?U such a smart woman arent you?Figure it out ya self
Re: My Bestfriend Is In Love With This Guy In My Church by SeanT21(f): 8:08pm On Mar 13, 2010
I don’t believe her too. She’s notorious for making up stories about her church. Anyway, if this is true then she will get over it. It’s just a phase.
Re: My Bestfriend Is In Love With This Guy In My Church by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 13, 2010
Eyaaa,see what your regular cries of wolf wolf has caused you.Now nobody believes you and nobody is willing to help sef.
Maybe you should go and start a branch of your church in the religion section since you are so crazy about your church.You'll still be in NL and wont loose much, I heard you cant do without NL
Re: My Bestfriend Is In Love With This Guy In My Church by bawomolo(m): 9:14pm On Mar 13, 2010
when would you leave this crazy church of yours?
Re: My Bestfriend Is In Love With This Guy In My Church by H2O2: 9:29pm On Mar 13, 2010
Lol @ mama-gee
Re: My Bestfriend Is In Love With This Guy In My Church by Pweety4me(f): 9:30pm On Mar 13, 2010
First tyme a story 4 mama-gee. . . cheesy just playin. . . tongue well maybe u should get d guy 4 her 2 see if it's really love or infactuation. . . smiley
Re: My Bestfriend Is In Love With This Guy In My Church by midaskid(m): 9:36pm On Mar 13, 2010
Lol Mama Gee. We 4give u, cos u know not what u do.
Re: My Bestfriend Is In Love With This Guy In My Church by lannre(m): 10:56pm On Mar 13, 2010
Change the only permanent variable.

Let time tell Mama Gee. leave both of them,only the two lover bird can know what they have for each other,be it infatuation or true love. But she has not propose to him. Time will tell.
Re: My Bestfriend Is In Love With This Guy In My Church by Scooby1(m): 10:41am On Mar 14, 2010
mama-gee:

There was this Nigerian man I saw in Church when I went back home for Xmas, the guy passed by me in Church and he stunk very bad, Please don't they use deodorants or is it poverty going through? undecided

I hope this guy ur friend is in love with was using deodorant! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Bestfriend Is In Love With This Guy In My Church by SisiKill1: 10:56am On Mar 14, 2010
So mamagee is betweeb 17 and 20yrs old eh? I've always wondered, now a lot of things make sense.

@ Topic
Why don't you just let her be? It's not as if she's going to marry the guy tomorrow, The guy doesn't even know she exists. So what harm is a little fantasizing gonna do?

Abeg live and let live.

Gosh having party poopers as friends is the worst!!!
Re: My Bestfriend Is In Love With This Guy In My Church by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 14, 2010
mama-gee:

Okay, It was on a Sunday morning in Nigeria, I had just returned the previous Day from the U.S., I went to the Church I usually attended in Nigeria before I came to the U.S. with my best friend and during the sermon, a young man about 19-20 years old walked in to the church and stood at the side calling his sister,When yhis sister came they both left, aftetr the service, my friend asked me if I saw the handsome looking man that just walked in, I said yes I did and she said she's in love with him and I was soo shocked, I asked her how she could fall in love with someone she merely saw coincidentally in Church for the first time and she said it doesn't matter, Love can come anywhere, ever since then she keeps talking about him when we both speak on the phone almost daydreaming about him, Please how can I get her to realize that this is just infatuation?

That kind of stuffs happens to me also and really I easily detect such a lady that put her self in such a situation and I don't respect them or give them an attention because if they see another person that is quite handsome than you they would develop an interest for him also.

It still happened to me this recent week that just passed and she even invited me to her church, she's first class taste also but I don't give in to such feelings.

I think those are the kind of ladies that only love for beauty/appearance and materials.

Many types of ladies we have.
Re: My Bestfriend Is In Love With This Guy In My Church by farochron(m): 9:10pm On Mar 14, 2010
Are you advertising a product? Then lest I forget are you within the specified age bracket?
Re: My Bestfriend Is In Love With This Guy In My Church by kpolli(m): 11:35am On Mar 15, 2010
let her decide if its infactuation, let them meet
Re: My Bestfriend Is In Love With This Guy In My Church by r231(m): 11:40am On Mar 15, 2010
Scooby1:

I hope this guy your friend is in love with was using deodorant! grin grin grin grin grin

grin cheesy cheesy smiley
Re: My Bestfriend Is In Love With This Guy In My Church by Valto(m): 10:14pm On Mar 15, 2010
@poster always posting random nonsense
Re: My Bestfriend Is In Love With This Guy In My Church by pinkylady1(f): 10:57am On Mar 16, 2010
haba, all this bashin for our one and only mama

abeg u guys should chill cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Hot Women To Love You - Dating Guide For Men / What Is The Scent Of Love / Understanding The Mathematics Of A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.