Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,234 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:12 AM

Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House (58196 Views)

Pr!vate V!de0 Of Ghanaian Female Soldier And Boyfriend Finds It's Way Online / "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies / Prostitute Swallows Client’s Condom In Taiwan, Hides Evidence During Police Raid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by biacan(f): 5:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
donnaD:
ur head dey dere.
sis men will always be men

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by 2bam: 5:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
What do you expect from a idle jobless and bastard man all you will get is frustration.broke guys don't ever have anything good to offer physically and spiritually.it is a pity,pity can never pity pity.
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by 2bam: 5:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
biacan:

Men we always be men but some are more better.
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by biacan(f): 5:28pm On Oct 20, 2017
2bam:
. Men we always be men but some are more better.
True though
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by mechanics(m): 5:32pm On Oct 20, 2017
After satisfying his urge, he's not yet still satisfied, he had the audacity to bring in someone into her house, the guy is unfaithful, she should not hurt herself for a man who does not love her o.
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by donnaD(f): 5:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
biacan:
yea.any lady that decided to wait for a man at the bus stop go wait tire.
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by biacan(f): 5:39pm On Oct 20, 2017
donnaD:

True talk sha but we need to let them know that they are dealing with queens so they should behave properly
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by Tonytonex(m): 5:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
biacan:
When I said don't date broke guys they won't listen

ladies don't ever adjust yourself to please a man if he doesn't like you the way you are he should f**k off......you can never please men
THE SAME WITH WOMEN.
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by biacan(f): 5:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
Tonytonex:
THE SAME WITH WOMEN.
What happen to women
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by biacan(f): 5:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
Tonytonex:
THE SAME WITH WOMEN.
What happen to women
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 20, 2017
2bam:
Men we always be men but some are more better.

native english
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by ibietela2(m): 5:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
missbeckykisses:
Go joor, when he asks for sex you come and say you are tired because he is unemployed

Fine girl
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by MENTORCH(m): 5:50pm On Oct 20, 2017
biacan:

ladies don't ever adjust yourself to please a man if he doesn't like you the way you are he should f**k off......you can never please men

This has nothing to do with been broke, even if was rich he can still do the same. Nigerian women always like looking for reasons to run away from broke guys. Why she and other people are talking about it like this is because he is unemployed.
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by donnaD(f): 5:51pm On Oct 20, 2017
biacan:
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by biacan(f): 5:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
MENTORCH:

This has nothing to do with been broke, even if was rich he can still do the same. Nigerian women always like looking for reasons to run away from broke guys. Why she and other people are talking about it like this is because he is unemployed.
Don't date broke guys period
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by ibietela2(m): 5:56pm On Oct 20, 2017
Na wa oooo o.

The same is everywhere...... Wishing her quick recovery
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by MENTORCH(m): 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2017
biacan:

Don't date broke guys period

Lol, I'm a guy and also very far from broke. Just saying because I was once broke.
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by Ssms(m): 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2017
Omo d guy D big ooo...am I d only one seeing it? grin grin grin jobless guys GATS big Ds grin
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by ibietela2(m): 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
izaray:
Hahaha...I don pass dat level tho undecided

You and biacan are you sure there's something you are not telling us
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 20, 2017
biacan:

Better to stick with a rich guy on like some......
Even after correcting you you are still stuck on that myopic advice you gave. You sound like someone even if your guy cheats on you right in your face you still wouldn't bother as long as he has money. You are just a slave to money. That's how you depict yourself.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by akanbiaa(m): 6:09pm On Oct 20, 2017
She should ask him explanation, it could be a friend or friends of his without palace to take girls too bring girls to sleep with.
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by donnaD(f): 6:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
biacan:
True talk sha but we need to let them know that they are dealing with queens so they should behave properly
I highly concur
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by Deo1986(m): 6:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
My kind of guy..... Trying different types of soup.
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by file1(m): 6:32pm On Oct 20, 2017
grin
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Wow! Size 18? All i know is S /M/ L/ XL...

lemme go and check my bra and panty too ..i cud be size 18 as well grin

Modified: yes im size 22 wink
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by badostic: 6:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
That stuff can be a set up by a guy or a friend who does not like that guy.
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by apalemighty01(m): 6:49pm On Oct 20, 2017
QueenSekxy:
he made you loose weight but later went to pick an oversize,,you see why guys are really unstable...
they will tell you onething, and go for another.

first rule in life#

#don't take some broke guys serious..

have u stopped, to think for a sec that his friend might have used HER apartment?
IF the guy can complain for size 14. that is evident enough that he MIGHT be innocent
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by davo90tico(m): 6:54pm On Oct 20, 2017
biacan:

Something tells me that you're the guy
What a really intelligent remark clearly showing u never even comprehended my post.
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by apalemighty01(m): 6:57pm On Oct 20, 2017
see SOME GIRLS shouting DON'T DATE BROKE GUYS, as IF THEY CAN AFFORD TO.

sisters, we know u are broke, u need someone to assume the role of ur parents.
STOP acting as if u can pay rent with ur salary, that's if u even have a job.

NOTE: "SOME" isn't "ALL". so ANYBODY THAT FEELS MA MESSAGE IS TALKING TO THEM, THEY ARE MA TARGET AUDIENCE.
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by davo90tico(m): 6:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
biacan:

Something tells me that you're the guy
I was speaking if u took time to understand that I was speaking of u saying u can't please men, I have been with the same woman for 9years and still see her for the beauty she is every day as if it was my first day seeing her, so don't go lumping men together with apes who are dressed as men
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by IgedeBushBoy(m): 7:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
What a way of breaking up with her grin
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by placeofallure(f): 7:18pm On Oct 20, 2017
Florblu:
I won't be too bitter if my boyfriend/husband is having an affair with someone with same shape and size with me,
but if the HOELORIBURUKU in you decided to sleep with a fellow that doesn't have my kind of shape and size then we gonna arrange your funeral.

You gonna die for having VARIETIES

Hmmmn, this is not funny. I have a friend she has been dating this man for long, In fact he doesn't joke with her. The man is married and my friend is the exact opposite of his wife. The wife is tall, dark and a bit slim. My friend is not too short, fair and chubby. The way he's all over her, I always wonder why he didn't marry someone of that body frame, a big puzzle that is.

With this lady's experience, wonder if it's safe to conclude that many men love big things after all.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by AlanSugar(m): 7:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
biacan:

I'm sure you can only read backwards, did you see where she said he had lost his job which means he'd been paying his dues when the going was good Or to you she should've shown him the front door when the tides just turned down for him? You wicked ooh, like a certain guvnor of rivers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. / See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... / Top 10 Countries With The Smallest penîs In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.