Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,421 members, 7,808,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House (58291 Views)

Pr!vate V!de0 Of Ghanaian Female Soldier And Boyfriend Finds It's Way Online / "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies / Prostitute Swallows Client’s Condom In Taiwan, Hides Evidence During Police Raid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by Oladeeone: 3:40pm On Oct 21, 2017
biacan:
When I said don't date broke guys they won't listen

ladies don't ever adjust yourself to please a man if he doesn't like you the way you are he should f**k off......you can never please men

Can't u see the part he said he lost his job, besides you mean you'll end a relationship if a guy lost his job too, perhaps being broke as a result of that? You sound as if girls are esay to please either,,,,tho I know guys are on the high side in cases like this.
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by safarigirl(f): 3:49pm On Oct 21, 2017
elfmann:

Hahaha.. Na women rich men dey use chill. U don't know this one, or u are happier this way. So sad, having money exonerates them and of it is because the women are poor. Again, rich women do what rich men do.
having money exonerates people from a lot of things, even criminal acts. Why do you think everyone wants money? undecided

Rich men get different grade, not all of them chill with women. It depends on how you got rich, men with legit money do not necessarily achieve joy from a two minute orgasm. When you say rich men, I think of a lot of things.

Stupid men are taken by women and their riches don't last, the men who don't lose money to women are smart.

Sha sha, I don't care for rich guys, I gear more towards the intelligence of a man

PS: My grouse with this guy was that he is unemployed, his bank statement was not my issue. As long as a man is working hard, I have no issues with him

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 21, 2017
safarigirl:
having money exonerates people from a lot of things, even criminal acts. Why do you think everyone wants money? undecided

Rich men get different grade, not all of them chill with women. It depends on how you got rich, men with legit money do not necessarily achieve joy from a two minute orgasm. When you say rich men, I think of a lot of things.

Stupid men are taken by women and their riches don't last, the men who don't lose money to women are smart.

Sha sha, I don't care for rich guys, I gear more towards the intelligence of a man

PS: My grouse with this guy was that he is unemployed, his bank statement was not my issue. As long as a man is working hard, I have no issues with him
Same thing. U can't use different measures. Most women are broke and still cheat on their supportive men. It shld be legalized or live with as some Yoruba people do.
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by safarigirl(f): 4:20pm On Oct 21, 2017
elfmann:

Same thing. U can't use different measures. Most women are broke and
still cheat their supportive men.
na the men go toast them, they should shoulder their troubles.
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 21, 2017
safarigirl:
na the men go toast them, they should shoulder their troubles.

Same thing with this one, she shld take it or leave it.
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 21, 2017
Oladeeone:

Can't u see the part he said he lost his job, besides you mean you'll end a relationship if a guy lost his job too, perhaps being broke as a result of that? You sound as if girls are esay to please either,,,,tho I know guys are on the high side in cases like this.
It is in d past.. Women know Sabi what u had done for them in d past oh.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by Oladeeone: 4:36pm On Oct 21, 2017
elfmann:

It is in d past.. Women know Sabi what u had done for them in d past oh.
I couldn't agree more bro, some of them are like that sha, but when they have their own share of the whole ish, they wouldn't be able to take it

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 21, 2017
biacan:

I have already trap the rich guy I want..... here the one am responding to
Lol, you boast a lot. Are you good at manipulating men out there?
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by biacan(f): 4:52pm On Oct 21, 2017
DeeTus:
Lol, you boast a lot. Are you good at manipulating men out there?
You don't want to know
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 21, 2017
biacan:
You don't want to know
I do want to know. I really do.
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by biacan(f): 4:55pm On Oct 21, 2017
DeeTus:
I do want to know. I really do.
ok yes I do
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 21, 2017
biacan:
ok yes I do
I see.

Well, instead of 'manipulate' think of it as doing what it takes to spread your genes. smiley
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by biacan(f): 5:01pm On Oct 21, 2017
DeeTus:
I see.

Well, instead of 'manipulate' think of it as doing what it takes to spread your genes. smiley
Deetus leave me alone
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 21, 2017
biacan:
Deetus leave me alone
Who the fvk are you?

I'm sure you can't handle someone like me and that's why you're frustrated.
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by biacan(f): 5:37pm On Oct 21, 2017
DeeTus:
Who the fvk are you?

I'm sure you can't handle someone like me and that's why you're frustrated.
who are you that I can't handle are you fire or metal
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by Rozaytee: 6:20pm On Oct 21, 2017
zinizta:
What You Ladies Need Is To Stop Commercializing Your Love And Affection. That Way Your Decisions Would Get Better And Perception Would Be Less Hazy
i hear u
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 21, 2017
biacan:
who are you that I can't handle are you fire or metal
LOL, I'm okay with myself and I live a good life. I also do friend zone your type because they have nothing spectacular to offer.
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by biacan(f): 7:11pm On Oct 21, 2017
DeeTus:
LOL, I'm okay with myself and I live a good life. I also do friend zone your type because they have nothing spectacular to offer.
tongue
DeeTus:
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by mhizsuzzy(f): 9:29pm On Oct 22, 2017
[quote author=jesusdiedLOL post=61601392]'used foreign condom, only uses gold circle on me'.....Do i detect hints of jealousy?? Hahaha grin[/qu
the girls feels cheated as in cheap commodity for cheap girl. may be the size 18 girl bought it for him, since he is a broke ass. you never can tell..... I didn't say anything
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by fabulousnize(m): 8:45am On Oct 23, 2017
LOL ALL JOIN NA
FIRST NA FIRST JARE
maklelemakukula:
see the kind post wey u dey carry first grin grin
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by izaray(f): 9:27am On Oct 23, 2017
ibietela2:

You and biacan are you sure there's something you are not telling us
Like wat exactly to you wish to kno Good morning!
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by ibietela2(m): 11:25am On Oct 23, 2017
izaray:
Like wat exactly to you wish to kno Good morning!

Morning dear,

Nothing o, the way you 2 are tackling the thread

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When Your Bridesmaids Are Too Hot (Photos) / See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... / My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.