Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,011 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

My Babe Is Giving Me A Tough Time, Please Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Babe Is Giving Me A Tough Time, Please Help! (2079 Views)

My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera / My Babe Is Too Clingy / Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Babe Is Giving Me A Tough Time, Please Help! by OhiOfIhima: 1:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
Hello Nairalanders,

I have been dating this lady for like 4years. She is Ok and good looking. She is faithful as of then in which I went to school for 2years and came back to her. For the past 2months now, I found out she is having an affair with another guy. I confronted her and she told me the truth. I decided to quit the relationship but she pleaded with her elder sisters to forgive her in which I did and I told her that as she claimed the incident was a mistake, I want her to put an end to any form of communication between her and the side guy and she accepted. Unfortunately, this my babe and the guy are still communicating. I told my girl of recent that seeing the guy calls on her phone make me feel unhappy and consider myself weak on how everything happen under my nose. I told her if she can't stop the guy completely, I will quit or rather give her sometime to sort herself out and possibly decide what she really want but she refused and saying she can't stay without me. Obviously, I love her so much but my happiness is very important to me. Presently, she is the only babe I have and am ready to stay single for now at least for the sake of my happiness. Please, I need you guys contribution as I am presently fed up and confuse. Thanks.
Re: My Babe Is Giving Me A Tough Time, Please Help! by RoyalBlak007: 1:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
♤Give me her number

♤Let me talk to her, Be rest assured,I'm a High Priest

3 Likes

Re: My Babe Is Giving Me A Tough Time, Please Help! by madridguy(m): 1:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
Give her time to round up with the side-guy.

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Giving Me A Tough Time, Please Help! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 20, 2017
grin

As I've said in the other thread, women like competition..

Obviously she's indecisive and still want to sail in both rivers at the time...Now u have the last card to drop..whether to swallow everything & carry on with her OR u will choose ur own happiness?

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Giving Me A Tough Time, Please Help! by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 20, 2017
A cheat will always be a cheat.

2 Likes

Re: My Babe Is Giving Me A Tough Time, Please Help! by Realfitbody: 1:13pm On Oct 20, 2017
I dont know why you forgave her the first time, but if you would disrespect you and keep cheating, then what could happen when you guys get married. Dont give her another chance, because she will do worse and be able to cover her tracks the next time.

2 Likes

Re: My Babe Is Giving Me A Tough Time, Please Help! by izaray(f): 1:14pm On Oct 20, 2017
You sound too weak. Be d man in ur relationship, its either she drop the guy or you move on. No two ways about it.

3 Likes

Re: My Babe Is Giving Me A Tough Time, Please Help! by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:14pm On Oct 20, 2017
3 things u need to do.

1. propose 2 her and go and meet her parents

2. start preparing for the wedding , plan and involve her

3. take her 2 your pastor or on your own, 40 a week of intense prayer and fasting to make sure she is d one
Re: My Babe Is Giving Me A Tough Time, Please Help! by OhiOfIhima: 1:22pm On Oct 20, 2017
izaray:
You sound too weak. Be d man in ur relationship, its either she drop the guy or you move on. No two ways about it.
Tnx alot. I appreciate
Re: My Babe Is Giving Me A Tough Time, Please Help! by OhiOfIhima: 1:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
Realfitbody:
I dont know why you forgave her the first time, but if you would disrespect you and keep cheating, then what could happen when you guys get married. Dont give her another chance, because she will do worse and be able to cover her tracks the next time.
Yea.. I did dat because I cued to her words that it might be a mistake n I dont want a quick judge from people to say am just waiting 4 an opportunity to come.
Re: My Babe Is Giving Me A Tough Time, Please Help! by DOUBLEWAHALA: 1:39pm On Oct 20, 2017
what was this your headline again my gf is giving me tough time

your babe has only 1 side guy and your crying what we that date olosho in innocent girl dressing
Re: My Babe Is Giving Me A Tough Time, Please Help! by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 20, 2017
Op you be Anebira
Re: My Babe Is Giving Me A Tough Time, Please Help! by OhiOfIhima: 1:51pm On Oct 20, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
what was this your headline again my gf is giving me tough time

your babe has only 1 side guy and your crying what we that date olosho in innocent girl dressing
oh! come on, I will have love to be rough but it cant just suit my trait. when I see some no dulling guys, I do respect them. so can't just really double dating but if I catch my bae doing it, it gonna pain mennh. Dat is my point here.
Re: My Babe Is Giving Me A Tough Time, Please Help! by OhiOfIhima: 1:53pm On Oct 20, 2017
EzeEbira:
Op you be Anebira
Brotherly.... I am oooo wink Etemeya da.
Re: My Babe Is Giving Me A Tough Time, Please Help! by IAMSASHY(f): 2:56pm On Oct 20, 2017
undecided 4 years and she is acting dis way? She sed she cnt stay wtout u, Wat den is d side guy doing wt her? She has jst made her choice, let her go.
Re: My Babe Is Giving Me A Tough Time, Please Help! by OhiOfIhima: 3:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided
Wat is that girl....
Re: My Babe Is Giving Me A Tough Time, Please Help! by Stillthebest: 11:17am On Jun 28, 2019
OhiOfIhima:
Hello Nairalanders,

I have been dating this lady for like 4years. She is Ok and good looking. She is faithful as of then in which I went to school for 2years and came back to her. For the past 2months now, I found out she is having an affair with another guy. I confronted her and she told me the truth. I decided to quit the relationship but she pleaded with her elder sisters to forgive her in which I did and I told her that as she claimed the incident was a mistake, I want her to put an end to any form of communication between her and the side guy and she accepted. Unfortunately, this my babe and the guy are still communicating. I told my girl of recent that seeing the guy calls on her phone make me feel unhappy and consider myself weak on how everything happen under my nose. I told her if she can't stop the guy completely, I will quit or rather give her sometime to sort herself out and possibly decide what she really want but she refused and saying she can't stay without me. Obviously, I love her so much but my happiness is very important to me. Presently, she is the only babe I have and am ready to stay single for now at least for the sake of my happiness. Please, I need you guys contribution as I am presently fed up and confuse. Thanks.

No wonder! Woman wrapper...
Re: My Babe Is Giving Me A Tough Time, Please Help! by OhiOfIhima: 11:26am On Jun 28, 2019
Stillthebest:

No wonder! Woman wrapper...

Monitoring spirit... Keep digging until u find sometin that will swallow you.
Re: My Babe Is Giving Me A Tough Time, Please Help! by Stillthebest: 11:32am On Jun 28, 2019
OhiOfIhima:

Monitoring spirit... Keep digging until u find sometin that will swallow you.

Yes... because I saw incoherence and lack of simple understanding in your writings. That prompted me to dig you more. I can't be swallowed by you 1million times. Know your banter boy!
Re: My Babe Is Giving Me A Tough Time, Please Help! by Quality20(m): 11:42am On Jun 28, 2019
if u given a used pant u won't agree to wear it, but u guys find it OK sharing ladies among urseves. As if it's not d best to marry a virgin. ppl like u who admire used ladies are d reason why many women are into oloshoismm and gross indecency
Re: My Babe Is Giving Me A Tough Time, Please Help! by Regiomontanus(m): 11:44am On Jun 28, 2019
Weakling.
Re: My Babe Is Giving Me A Tough Time, Please Help! by okirewaju(f): 12:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
She might see you as been indecisive. To her, you can't leave her.

Surprise her. I hate been the second fiddle.

Click on my signature and buy airtime, data and subscribe your cable at affordable price

(1) (Reply)

See Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Its Baby / Confusion Activated (pictures) / Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life, Dolapo Badmus Warns Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.